Bring4th

Full Version: Service
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I think service is a description of an configuration/state. Now when you go about breaking each moment down, and with the equation of energy exchanges you get polarity. So I believe service is a description of a state, and polarity to be the finite/energy exchange. So service as a description is a state. Service as an action is polarity.
Must we make use of the polarity to keep it? Or to polarize positively, must we make use of the polarity?
Within the veil, service is even more convoluted.

The goal IMO is to become as clear as possible with your self to determine exactly what kind of service that you wish to provide, and then provide that service. Your soul then benefiting from the merger of the conscious mind, subconscious mind, and the super-conscious mind.

This being the opposite pole of where people start out spiritually, that being the giving of service in an un-grounded intuitive feeling state. The masculine alignment, and then the feminine alignment.
(10-03-2018, 11:29 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]Within the veil, service is even more convoluted.

The goal IMO is to become as clear as possible with your self to determine exactly what kind of service that you wish to provide, and then provide that service. Your soul then benefiting from the merger of the conscious mind, subconscious mind, and the super-conscious mind.

This being the opposite pole of where people start out spiritually, that being the giving of service in an un-grounded intuitive feeling state. The masculine alignment, and then the feminine alignment.

That makes sense and I kinda got that feeling from the Hitler thing, the part where Ra talks about thenSasquatches needing a "clearer vision of service" and all my life struggles to find a clear vision of servixe and act it out.