Bring4th

Full Version: Thoughts on the next octave
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So in this octave, we create realities for each-other through exacting, excruciating time/space.

The next octave would naturally be the ability to envelope another person and create a 'show'. Exploring worlds of consciousness together, perhaps travel, like VR for two or for groups. Except on the spot and spontaneously.

I was introduced to this line of study via tulpamancy shortly after 2012. I'm moving in this direction as I am dissatisfied with the conceptual model of reality as a giant computer, and seek for myself growth in an alternate dimension.

I would expect that eventually the individual would be able to smoothly transition between these two octaves, but post 2012 technology has become glitchier and glitchier around me. Probably boundary strength related, as that aspect has been improving.
This thought initially occurring to me as I ventured up to the level of consciousness where it's a bunch of connected heads fractalized in all dimensions. https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/lora...0825041221

Connected to the primal egoic mind, I simply postulated an impossible thought, an enlightening thought to the all. And as I furthered my thought, I felt them all fall away as all being aware of the thought became more and more impossible. I then had a trip where I realized that if a certain percentage of individuals are consciously on board, that reality can become fungible, with travel between dimensions possible in the flesh.

Before I do that, I must strengthen my yellow ray to a high degree. Relative to the element called money.

I'll probably document this via a blog or vlog.
Wow! Thats some pretty trippy s***, man! I dunno too much about any of that stuff as my seekingnis more basic and focused on polarizing and getting my life together and s***. TBH Imhave a hard time getting whatnyou're saying sometimes. Like here I am still needing to finish reading the Law of One, and here you are going off intonthese crazy ass far out explorations that seem far beyond what I'm still figuring out...

Sounds trippy AF though
Yeah, it scared the s*** out of me. And even death doesn't do that anymore...
(10-04-2018, 08:27 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, it scared the s*** out of me. And even death doesn't do that anymore...

TBH death never really scared me all that much. When I had forst become an athiest, it freaked me a little bit for a bit, but then I accepted the idea I would be too nonexistant to gice a s*** and moved on. Now I believe in the Law of One, and death itself dont scare me. More like not knowing how iits gonna go down once In dead and the veil is lifted or when its lifted. But I trust the process and I trust I got my etheric allies watching my back. I believe I wont be alone when i die. Or at leadt Imhabe faith. I guess thats my worry: being alone without help.

Huh... kimda supporting Aguas theory of attachment issues being a big part of my problem.
For me, the attachment issues stem from my parents not being connected to their desires at all. Then all the desires get diverted down to sexual/habitual distortions and repressed. Since they are completely unable to express themselves sexually, they essentially feel punished for every desire.

However, desire is an essential part of growth. And since I needed to be able to grow, I would move on my desire (as I was also more open than them, expressing their repressed desire for them) and every time be punished for it. This being how my parent's reality operates.
Holy s*** you just described my mom!

To a far lesser extent my dad.
Notice how there are no seekers on this forum. Just people looking for comfort...

Really says something, doesn't it.
(10-04-2018, 10:10 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]Notice how there are no seekers on this forum. Just people looking for comfort...

This is due to a high concentration of teach/learn and a lack of learn/teach. In my opinion.
(10-04-2018, 10:10 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]Notice how there are no seekers on this forum. Just people looking for comfort...

That whatchu think Im doing?

Hmm...

Well, f*** it. I've found enough clarity to learn and change as uch as I have, and I'm not stopping now!

If my needy freak out posts have lead to to where Im at, then they were worth posting, I guess. And hopefully, theres something to learn from them by anyone else who comes here with similar issues. Hope they helped. If not, oh well, at least they helped me find clarity.

Even if they were rooted in comfort seeking.

Im gonna go eat some waffles. Yay! Waffles!
Hmm. Probably a better source of comfort than food... lol
Yeah XD

But I like waffles so f*** it Tongue
Mountain dew is my bag.
(10-06-2018, 12:02 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]Mountain dew is my bag.

Is that slang for IV-bag, like you'd take it IV if you could?
(10-06-2018, 10:13 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2018, 12:02 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]Mountain dew is my bag.

Is that slang for IV-bag, like you'd take it IV if you could?

Man, if not, it could be BigSmile