Bring4th

Full Version: Recent polarizations
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Due to my spiritual work as of late, I feel that I have polarized slightly more to the positive. This is due to the level of service that is created for me in ever increasing amounts by all of reality. The knowledge that regardless of external validation, that I am able to powerfully seek as an individual on all levels.

Also the balancing of all major Earth based distortions that I am aware of, along with the wisdom necessary to form intelligent boundaries allowing an individual flowering independent of my surroundings. This meaning that I can once again support the occasionally contrary arguments of those that I greet in my day-to-day life.

My seeking once again moving beyond the octave as indicated by my other thread.
(10-04-2018, 01:31 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]Due to my spiritual work as of late, I feel that I have polarized slightly more to the positive. This is due to the level of service that is created for me in ever increasing amounts by all of reality. The knowledge that regardless of external validation, that I am able to powerfully seek as an individual on all levels.

Also the balancing of all major Earth based distortions that I am aware of, along with the wisdom necessary to form intelligent boundaries allowing an individual flowering independent of my surroundings. This meaning that I can once again support the occasionally contrary arguments of those that I greet in my day-to-day life.

My seeking once again moving beyond the octave as indicated by my other thread.

Yeah I got the feeli g you were stsrting to feel safdr to polarize a bit more positively.

Thenuniverse and reality are patient and somis your highe self. You can trust him, he knows what youre goingnthrough haha Smile
GR - A few times I have almost posted replies to you wanting to tell you I see the goodness you intend, but didn't wish to insult you inadvertently. I think sometimes we don't notice our own goodness because we see all the ways we "aren't good" due to things still not known. I am glad things are a bit smoother for you in handling those contrary parts of life.

Thanks for sharing your light
Youre afraid of your own positivity cause it leaces you vulnerable and youve had issues with that in the past.

I have too, just not quite in the same way you have.

We both definitely are healing from a deep fear of being controlled/dominated.

I can see that fear more clearly now in myself as I look at all my posts and talk to Agua on my yellow ray thread...

I'm afraid of being utterly dominated/controlled.

So are you.

But we've both taken different ways of dealing with this fear I think.

Avoidant for me, and counterphobic for you...

Just an assessment. Not trying to lead you in any direction necessarilly...
We can talk more about this later.
Coolzies.