Bring4th

Full Version: Q'uo: You Are In Forth Density
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I see lots of confusion here about the transition to the forth density of the planet and the entities inhabiting it right now. Just "stumbled upon" Q'uo's answer to a query regarding it and a simple but powerful answer.

"You are in fourth density, my friends. You are in third-density bodies and so are not able to see the incredibly beautiful infant fourth-density Earth that interpenetrates third density at this time.

However, far below the level of conscious awareness, you are more and more aware of your power, your truth, and your beauty. The thinning of the veil has been occurring for some time, as these energies interpenetrate more and more. At this time there is virtually nothing of third-density energy left. There is just enough energy left for a few more of your years in which entities can make the choices that will place them in a position to be able to graduate from third density to the density of love that is your fourth density."

The whole channeling is from April 14, 2007
http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0414.aspx

Hope this helps with the doubts and confusion. The third-density body is just not able to see the truth but, deep down, we know this, right?
So ifnwe werent 51 percent sto by 2010, we have tomreincarnste on replica Earth and dont get tomgraduate?

Yep.  And the existence of this forum and the Ra material is proof that we are interpenetrating 4d.  Wisdom of the ages is up for grabs... Smile

Qu’o is right that we are in fourth density time/space but the birthing of 4D space/time is having difficulties. The best way to understand this is... “as above, so below.” Earth is already 4D in the astral realms. The astral is the “foundation” of the physical realm. The resistance to the open heart on the surface is making the manifestation slow in the coming.

Our third density needs to wrap up and close naturally. That’s how I believe all of this will transpire, by a slow gradual process of small changes that mount up to form massive change.

There’s a lot of information regarding the shift found scattered throughout the Qu’o channelings. I can’t remember which one it was, but I did notice a shift in quality after 2002 (I think). The channeling were of an higher quality than they already were. L/L really are the best channelers out there, imo. Carla was incredible.
(10-05-2018, 07:45 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]So ifnwe werent 51 percent sto by 2010, we have tomreincarnste on replica Earth and dont get tomgraduate?

Where do you get this idea from?
(10-05-2018, 10:16 AM)RitaJC Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-05-2018, 07:45 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]So ifnwe werent 51 percent sto by 2010, we have tomreincarnste on replica Earth and dont get tomgraduate?

" There is just enough energy left for a few more of your years in which entities can make the choices that will place them in a position to be able to graduate from third density to the density of love that is your fourth density."

"A few"

I always thought "a few" meant 3.

Perhaps I'm being too pedantic and literal? I'm on the spectrum, so I have a tendency to do that...
If your incarnation is tens of thousands or millions of years, then a few might be between 100 and 700 years. Smile

They also said we are all going to have time to finish our current 3d incarnation normally.
(10-05-2018, 12:23 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]If your incarnation is tens of thousands or millions of years, then a few might be between 100 and 700 years. Smile

They also said we are all going to have time to finish our current 3d incarnation normally.

Such is my feeling/understanding as well
(10-05-2018, 12:23 PM)Patrick Wrote: [ -> ]If your incarnation is tens of thousands or millions of years, then a few might be between 100 and 700 years. Smile

I agree! I remember Qu’o saying that we have enough time for maybe one or two more incarnations if we need the time. So, to me, that means about 100+ years. Ra said in the LOO 100-700 for the full manifestation of 4D in the physical. We will live out our lives and die, and then walk the steps of light.
(10-06-2018, 08:36 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]

I agree! I remember Qu’o saying that we have enough time for maybe one or two more incarnations if we need the time. So, to me, that means about 100+ years. Ra said in the LOO 100-700 for the full manifestation of 4D in the physical. We will live out our lives and die, and then walk the steps of light.

I like the description here of walking the steps of light here:

Quote:The gradations are all shown equally so there is not a sense of, “Oh, I am approaching fourth density now. I’m going to have to push through.” There is simply an invitation to walk in the light until the light feels too strong. Then, it is suggested that you take one step back and stop and see if that is the best possible light for you, giving you the best comfort and the best sense of joy.

In a way, [the graduation process] is looking for the place that you belong, if you would accept that construct.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0305.aspx
(10-06-2018, 10:03 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2018, 08:36 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]

I like the description here of walking the steps of light here:

Quote:The gradations are all shown equally so there is not a sense of, “Oh, I am approaching fourth density now. I’m going to have to push through.” There is simply an invitation to walk in the light until the light feels too strong. Then, it is suggested that you take one step back and stop and see if that is the best possible light for you, giving you the best comfort and the best sense of joy.

In a way, [the graduation process] is looking for the place that you belong, if you would accept that construct.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0305.aspx

Love that description, too
I wonder if when you do it, if you know you're walking the steps of light. Or if it will just seem like something like in a dream,
that only after you're done you'll realize you just walked the steps. I don't know if you do it unconsciously.
(10-06-2018, 10:12 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if when you do it, if you know you're walking the steps of light. Or if it will just seem like something like in a dream,
that only after you're done you'll realize you just walked the steps. I don't know if you do it unconsciously.

Prolly a little of a and a little of b perhaps, varying from individual to individual.

Just a guess anyway. I may be waayyy off...
(10-05-2018, 10:54 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-05-2018, 10:16 AM)RitaJC Wrote: [ -> ]

" There is just enough energy left for a few more of your years in which entities can make the choices that will place them in a position to be able to graduate from third density to the density of love that is your fourth density."

"A few"

I always thought "a few" meant 3.

Perhaps I'm being too pedantic and literal? I'm on the spectrum, so I have a tendency to do that...

As I understand it, it was Carla's interpretation that we only had until 2012 to make the choice of either polarity to succeed in being harvested in this planet's current shift to 4th Density.

As 2012 came and went, it became clear to those of L/L that might not be the case and that we probably have more time to "make it" "here and now". 

So who knows how long we've got to make the grade, so it's probably wise to just continue our striving to increase our polarity and serve The Creator in a manner of our choosing.    
(10-06-2018, 11:18 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2018, 10:12 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I wonder if when you do it, if you know you're walking the steps of light. Or if it will just seem like something like in a dream,

Prolly a little of a and a little of b perhaps, varying from individual to individual.

No you’re right, I think! I’ve heard accounts of NDEs where people have walked something akin to the steps of light (it was a near death experience, not an actual death, so maybe he was only getting a taste). In Howard Storm’s NDE he was walking with his angelic guides towards a great spiritual center (the central spiritual sun, the logos) and I don’t think he was aware of what was going on; he suddenly stopped and said he couldn’t go forward anymore and the angels stopped and comforted him. He felt unworthy, he felt wretched in the face of the Glory of God. I think this is just a natural reaction for some. Howard was living a not-so-kindly life before he had the NDE. To see, to know God’s Infinite love for you next to your acts of meanness to innocent people must really stab at the heart...

Remember what Ra said about planning the incarnation: that the more conscious we become in our spiritual development, the more we partake of the planning of the incarnation with our higher self. I think that’s the principle here. Howard Storm knew nothing about spiritual reality, metaphysics, God. He was a confirmed atheist, he absolutely knew there was no God.
(10-07-2018, 08:31 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]

No you’re right, I think! I’ve heard accounts of NDEs where people have walked something akin to the steps of light (it was a near death experience, not an actual death, so maybe he was only getting a taste). In Howard Storm’s NDE he was walking with his angelic guides towards a great spiritual center (the central spiritual sun, the logos) and I don’t think he was aware of what was going on; he suddenly stopped and said he couldn’t go forward anymore and the angels stopped and comforted him. He felt unworthy, he felt wretched in the face of the Glory of God. I think this is just a natural reaction for some. Howard was living a not-so-kindly life before he had the NDE. To see, to know God’s Infinite love for you next to your acts of meanness to innocent people must really stab at the heart...

Remember what Ra said about planning the incarnation: that the more conscious we become in our spiritual development, the more we partake of the planning of the incarnation with our higher self. I think that’s the principle here. Howard Storm knew nothing about spiritual reality, metaphysics, God. He was a confirmed atheist, he absolutely knew there was no God.

I think that's my issue is that when I've felt unconditional love I've always cried and felt unworthy of it, and then I shut it out. I don't want that to happen when I walk the steps.

But I think whatever is right for me will be right for me. I want my future after that to be comfortable. Not at a level that is higher than what I'm comfortable at. So I don't want to go too far.

I can only hope I am worthy of 4D at least. I can be quite a rude person.

I know I would be comfortable where it is fairly warm and the love is palpable.
(10-07-2018, 10:15 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-07-2018, 08:31 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]

I think that's my issue is that when I've felt unconditional love I've always cried and felt unworthy of it, and then I shut it out. I don't want that to happen when I walk the steps.

But I think whatever is right for me will be right for me. I want my future after that to be comfortable. Not at a level that is higher than what I'm comfortable at. So I don't want to go too far.

I can only hope I am worthy of 4D at least. I can be quite a rude person.

I know I would be comfortable where it is fairly warm and the love is palpable.

By the looks of things, it looks like you'll probably make it. But then again, who knows? At any rate, I have faith in all of us! You included!
It seems that the more I focus on love and loving others unconditionally, the more catalyst that asserts itself from these other people.
I've been meditating today on walking the steps and feeling the love.
And my mom lets my dog out of the front door and blames me for it.
Two days ago she kicked her computer off her table and told me to leave her room.

It's hard when I want to be loving, but am met with extreme agitation and irrational people.

I am not the nicest person either, but I don't keep it going. Or I try not to provoke an argument with such people.
I am always the one to blame.

They say surround yourself with people you want to be like, but that's impossible for me. I can't kick my mom out because she's so-called handicapped.
Or she says she can't work for some reason. She has mental problems definitely.

I can continue to send her love, but I will only make the problem worse by doing so. It will provoke her agitation even more.

The 4D energies are supposed to make negative people act irrationally I hear.
(10-07-2018, 05:58 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]It seems that the more I focus on love and loving others unconditionally, the more catalyst that asserts itself from these other people.
I've been meditating today on walking the steps and feeling the love.
And my mom lets my dog out of the front door and blames me for it.
Two days ago she kicked her computer off her table and told me to leave her room.

It's hard when I want to be loving, but am met with extreme agitation and irrational people.

I am not the nicest person either, but I don't keep it going. Or I try not to provoke an argument with such people.
I am always the one to blame.

They say surround yourself with people you want to be like, but that's impossible for me. I can't kick my mom out because she's so-called handicapped.
Or she says she can't work for some reason. She has mental problems definitely.

I can continue to send her love, but I will only make the problem worse by doing so. It will provoke her agitation even more.

The 4D energies are supposed to make negative people act irrationally I hear.

I know EXACTLY how you feel: trapped with sick, irrational,, hurt people who scapegoat you for their problems.

Walking the path of unconditional love is working as catalyst for THEM and they're fighting back, because it makes them feel bad about themselves that they (feel) they can't walk it.

Interestingly, I have noticed my parents getting better as I get better and vice versa...

There's numerous aspects to that though.

I have forgiven my parents for all of that, and I try to be understanding of their reasons for being as they are.

They are both softening.

I'm sorry it's only getting worse for you. Please understand that you are worthy of all the love and support you're not getting.

Maybe try reminding your mom that you're taking care of her not out of obligation, but because you love her. Maybe tell her that even though she gets mad at you and does hurtful things in retribution for stuff that isn't even your fault, you will always love her because she will always be worthy of your love? I dunno. I notice the more I open up to my parents and show them gratitude and tell them explicitly that I love them, and honour what's worth loving about them, regardless of the flaws they show, they get better. Maybe it's because I'm reminding them how worthy they are of self forgiveness and self love?

I dunno. I dunno what may happen with your mom and others. I dunno if you'll be able to help her or not.

Just see if you can reach her and get through to her that she's worthy of love, even when she acts like she doesn't love herself very much. See if that works. If you can have that talk with her at all.

If not, know you deserve the love you're not getting from her and she's just that hurting.

It doesn't mean you deserve her s***, it just means you don't have to take it personally, like it reflects any unworthiness on your part.

But yeah, the energy of your environment affects you. I'm sorry you're in such pain.

I love you man. And regardless of how others mistreat you, I want you to know you have a friend in me Smile

And I'm sure everyone else here on Bring4th shares that same sentiment Smile

Please also remember that there IS hope. Agua wrote a beautiful post about his father that really touched me and made me realize that even people who spend their whole life mistreating you can see the hurt they've caused beyond the veil.
I'm sure your mom will at least hen be able to see such things. So I hope you can forgive her.

I love you, and I hope this works out for the best for you, man. I really do.

Tell you what?

I'll do some prayers for you and your situation! I dunno how much that'll help, but I will pray regardless and hope for the best!

Maybe whenever she's yelling at you try calmly saying "I don't deserve the hurtful treatment you're giving me right now, but I won't let it stop me from loving you. I know you don't realize it, but you're worthy of that love. You just don't think you are"

See how she reacts?

I somehow doubt her response will be laughter. If it's not laughter, there is hope within this lifetime.

Remember what Ra said about the Moon card.

I hope these ideas help.

If they don't resonate, that' okay. I'm just throwing ideas out there.

I love you, and I hope your situation gets better for you and your mother, I really do.

I love you both, even though I don't know your mother and haven't known you for long. I don't know how rude you can be IRL, but I believe the loving, caring, sensitive, vulnerable, helpful person I know on these forums is the real you, and it's beautiful!

Never forget the beautiful person you really are Smile