Bring4th

Full Version: On envy...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That which we envy in others, we see the potential for within ourselves.

That woman I fell in love woth has a man, and my envy of him, while still being digested has taught me much about masculinity. More than my dad ever did.

Although I am still in the digestion process, I recognize tue value in the fact that properly digested, such envy transforms into a vision of potential, which is ours to work out the details of as we see fit.

The man plays guitar, for instance.

As I digest my envy into a vision of potential, the vision of myself as a guitarist grows, not just because it attracts women, but because itnhas always been a part of my daydreams.

This man doesn't like or think much of me, I am sure.

But I still choose (and have always chosen) to respect him as a man, and thank him for his wonderful (albeit unwitting) teachings, even as I habe been at the height of my envy, for he has shown me potential within myself and guided me towards a more clear vision of it.

I use this digesting process to motivate myself towards higher development, at the speed I can handle.

But the grattitude shall grow with my vision Smile

Just some food for thought.

I hope it's of use to somebody other than me on these forums at at least some point in time, and until then, I am grateful to write these words, because they remind me to nurture this mentality Smile