Bring4th

Full Version: Service to Animals thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
there are many ways to serve on this planet.

A large part of those Opportunities are with our fellow humans; and the shared journey that we have.

Another portion could pertain to the second density lifeforms, and how we regard them.  Plants and gardening covering some of that.

But how we relate to animals (and pets) is also a big opportunity.  It demonstrates concern, respect, and honoring.

Ra had some thoughts specifically, on one process called 'investment'.

Quote:30.13 Questioner: I was wondering if the male cat, Gandalf, has benefited by that mechanism in some way or by other mechanisms in increasing spiritual potential or understanding.

Ra: I am Ra. We examine this information and find it harmless. The second-density entity, sound vibration Gandalf, is a rare sample of its species due first to previous individualization, secondly due to a great amount of investment in this particular life experience. This is the greatest catalyst in this entity’s progress. It is very unusual, as we have said.

However, the experiences of bisexual reproduction which were of the nature of the entity Gandalf were to a small extent of spiritual benefit due to an unusual relationship with another entity, this also what you call a cat. This entity also being of an unusually third-density orientation or investment from previous life experiences. Thus the formation of what could be seen to be recognizably love did exist in this relationship.

77.24 Wrote:Let us observe your second density. Many come more rapidly to third density than others not because of an innate efficiency of catalysis but because of unusual opportunities for investment.

In just such a way those of fourth density may invest third, those of fifth density may invest fourth. When fifth density has been obtained the process takes upon itself a momentum based upon the characteristics of wisdom when applied to circumstance. The Logos Itself, then, in these instances provides investment opportunities, if you wish to use that term. May we enquire if there are any brief queries at this space/time?

/ /

I guess other ways of being of service would be:

* working at/supporting rescue shelters

* helping animals in extreme heat conditions

* abstaining from gambling industries that involve animals (horseracing, greyhound racing, dog fighting, rooster fighting)

* not kicking pigeons, even if they just sit there in your path BigSmile
Plenum buddy, you are leaving yourself wide open to getting this thread side-tracked by forgetting to mention one of the ways to serve animals that often debated at length on this forum...in before inevitable the derailment!!  BigSmile
(10-05-2018, 02:29 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]Plenum buddy, you are leaving yourself wide open to getting this thread side-tracked by forgetting to mention one of the ways to serve animals that often debated at length on this forum...in before inevitable the derailment!!  BigSmile

Seems like potential for growth.
hahaha!

you mean - there AREN'T already threads devoted to 'that' topic BigSmile

/ /

.... ok ... <takes deep breath> ...

* not supporting modern factory farm methods.  ie, debeaking, forced insemination, mastitis, hormone injections, male chick culling, sow imprisonment.

these are daily atrocities, no?

Angel
(10-05-2018, 12:04 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]there are many ways to serve on this planet.

A large part of those Opportunities are with our fellow humans; and the shared journey that we have.

Another portion could pertain to the second density lifeforms, and how we regard them.  Plants and gardening covering some of that.

But how we relate to animals (and pets) is also a big opportunity.  It demonstrates concern, respect, and honoring.

Ra had some thoughts specifically, on one process called 'investment'.

Quote:30.13 Questioner: I was wondering if the male cat, Gandalf, has benefited by that mechanism in some way or by other mechanisms in increasing spiritual potential or understanding.

Ra: I am Ra. We examine this information and find it harmless. The second-density entity, sound vibration Gandalf, is a rare sample of its species due first to previous individualization, secondly due to a great amount of investment in this particular life experience. This is the greatest catalyst in this entity’s progress. It is very unusual, as we have said.

However, the experiences of bisexual reproduction which were of the nature of the entity Gandalf were to a small extent of spiritual benefit due to an unusual relationship with another entity, this also what you call a cat. This entity also being of an unusually third-density orientation or investment from previous life experiences. Thus the formation of what could be seen to be recognizably love did exist in this relationship.

77.24 Wrote:Let us observe your second density. Many come more rapidly to third density than others not because of an innate efficiency of catalysis but because of unusual opportunities for investment.

In just such a way those of fourth density may invest third, those of fifth density may invest fourth. When fifth density has been obtained the process takes upon itself a momentum based upon the characteristics of wisdom when applied to circumstance. The Logos Itself, then, in these instances provides investment opportunities, if you wish to use that term. May we enquire if there are any brief queries at this space/time?

/ /

I guess other ways of being of service would be:

* working at/supporting rescue shelters

* helping animals in extreme heat conditions

* abstaining from gambling industries that involve animals (horseracing, greyhound racing, dog fighting, rooster fighting)

* not kicking pigeons, even if they just sit there in your path BigSmile

This is changing for me personally the last year and I guess we all work with it different.

I wonder too if some second density non-plant/animal creatures like spiders/fish could be part of this investment as I am finding more and more there is stuff to be healed in these relationships too.

With pets specifically I am struggling to know what is right for myself.

I have a 72 gallon tank and have always kept fish, till last year for me there was conflict, since then it has just been two happy bettas in a 72 gallon tank and that felt good because they were destined to a life in a gallon or two not being able to swim. Now though I don't even feel great about that so once they die I may re-purpose the tank.

In one sense I struggle with the idea of containing an animal in a nonfree state for a decade and calling that a good thing, but I see there are investment opportunities there too. Myself I think that means for me personally not purchasing pets, but still taking in older animals.

That is my own distortion saying that works for me while I know for others breeding and buying baby animals is a good opportunity for polarization and catalyst much like my own decision not to have children because it didn't feel like a gentle thing to do for a child, and yet for others it is a loving act furthering their mutual growth and polarization.

It is all so personal.

Funny story about investing in animals.
Last winter when it got extra cold very early and many water birds near me were starving to death enmass. I started baking bread and taking it to them simplified carbs for quick calories though not usually ideal was actually a good thing since they were dieing as all their fat reserves were gone mid winter.

Anyways I formed a relationship with about 20 seagulls and a few swans and geese but the seagulls showed me how much they are ready for investment.

They instead of eating on the ground wanted to play catch like dogs. I would have a swarm of twenty over head hovering and if I threw the bread 15/20 feet straight up they would take turns lining up to catch it in the air. We all had so much fun. A few even started showing up at my house a 10 minute drive away to play catch but only wanted to do it in the air like a game. They didn't want to land. I have a few pictures of us in late spring playing catch with a cloud of them hovering over head.

All these years I had no idea they were this intelligent and ready to interact, I just thought they were pretty and hungry.

I have also just started working with plant teachers this year and wow. Talk about exponential understanding for me about our place in nature. We are nature, one with literally all things not just other people or the cute critters all things, slugs, rocks, the waves. Certainly a lot to see and opportunities for service.
(10-05-2018, 02:29 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]Plenum buddy, you are leaving yourself wide open to getting this thread side-tracked by forgetting to mention one of the ways to serve animals that often debated at length on this forum...in before inevitable the derailment!!  BigSmile

Pets?

Working at an aninal shelter?

I am unfamiliar. I'm probably not helping here, am I ? XD
That was really BEAUTIFUL to read Glow.  Thanks!

So I just checked the search bar for "service to animals" to see what else came up.

Yeah, I can see why it's a hot button issue. Tried it myself once. Guess I failed cause I merely tried.

Ah s***, here I am derailing it myself XD

Guess that doesnt help. I'll stop derailing.

And hey, Plenum didnt forget to mention anything, he's just compartmentalized the subject.

I would recommend all interested in discussing this subject firther simply rrdirect to the proper thread and continue the topic there. We can continue that thread an extension of this one I suppose Wink

Im taking the ret of what I have to say on the subject to that part and suggest others do the same Wink
Oh man, having so many pets (13!!) I have a great number of stories of animal investiture. My favorite story might be my pigeons (they are one of the most intelligent species on the planet, plenum!!). They were living in hoarder conditions and someone contacted me after rescuing them. I took a pair and built them a nice large cage, but for a long time they were terrified statues because they used to live on top of each other in filthy cages. We still tried to gently interact with them, giving them free flight time in the room. They also live in the room which we meditate, so they got a great deal of that energy. One day, after spending several months bickering and taking to opposite sides of the cage, they fell in love. They began to spend all of their time cooing to each other, preening, and just being all around cuties. Finally they started laying eggs - and 4 arrived, not the usual two. Turns out, they were both ladies, and we'd had no idea since we never sexed them or anything. It's amazing how the Creator can find love in the starkest of places. Smile

Aquila (the eagle) and Cygnus (the fancy swan), my sweet pigeons. Heart

[Image: 7jhPl0Y.jpg]