Bring4th

Full Version: The ascension of fascism and Fourth Density
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm from Brazil. Today the democracy became more fragile here in my country. In the presidential election a far-right candidate won the fisrt round, with almost 50 per cent of votes. He is against LGBT community, machist and racist. Already defended torture and military dictatorship. As Trump, your popularity grown up with a simple and prejudiced discourse. This is, the people resonates with this energy of fascism.

In the last years I have been noticed an ascension of the fascism and far-right expressions. Probably has to do with Ra said here:

Quote:17.1 ▶ Questioner: Thank you very much. I wish to say again… consider it an honor, great honor, and also a privilege, as my [inaudible]. And I would like to reiterate [that my] questions may sometimes go a little off because I keep going on something that I had already started to work into the applications of the Law of One to better understand primarily the free-will principle and further distortions that we discover.

I got three questions just now in meditation. I’ll ask them first before we continue. First, we are now in the fourth density. Will the effects of the fourth density increase in the next thirty years? Will we see more changes in our environment and our effect upon our environment?

Ra: I am Ra. The fourth density is a vibrational spectrum. Your time/space continuum has spiraled your planetary sphere and your, what we would call galaxy, what you call star, into this vibration. This will cause the planetary sphere itself to electromagnetically realign its vortices of reception of the instreaming of cosmic forces expressing themselves as vibrational webs so that the Earth will thus be fourth-density magnetized, as you might call it.

This is going to occur with some inconvenience, as we have said before, due to the energies of the thought-forms of your peoples which disturb the orderly constructs of energy patterns within your Earth spirals of energy which increases entropy and unusable heat. This will cause your planetary sphere to have some ruptures in its outer garment while making itself appropriately magnetized for fourth density. This is the planetary adjustment.

You will find a sharp increase in the number of people, as you call mind/body/spirit complexes, whose vibrational potentials include the potential for fourth-vibrational distortions. Thus, there will seem to be, shall we say, a new breed. These are those incarnating for fourth-density work.

There will also be a sharp increase in the short run of negatively oriented or polarized mind/body/spirit complexes and social complexes, due to the polarizing conditions of the sharp delineation between fourth-density characteristics and third-density self-service orientation.

Those who remain in fourth density upon this plane will be of the so-called positive orientation. Many will come from elsewhere, for it would appear that with all of the best efforts of the Confederation, which includes those from your peoples’ inner planes, inner civilizations, and those from other dimensions, the harvest will still be much less than that which this planetary sphere is capable of comfortably supporting in service.

Are you realizing this as well?
yes... it's an extremely distressing time to be alive... the culmination of millennia of patriarchy and its ideologies
I take (some) comfort that they're 'helping' people make a choice STS or STO
the brazenness - not even feeling the need to pretend they're decent people, to try to hide their selfishness any more is a strong indicator
in Australia (where I am) the abusive treatment of Indigenous, of legitimate refugees, of the environment, of women and of the working class and poor continues because our current government is dominated by colonial, white, reactionary, 'establishment' men (and a few women) who are blatantly making and enforcing policies that serve their interests ONLY - (and their corporate friends)
for example: with all the research available and the near unanimous scientific consensus about global warming, our current government advocated for coal mining even bringing in a lump of coal to a parliamentary sitting, passing it around amongst themselves and laughing...

https://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/2017/0..._21710206/

idiots

another example: ...cutting benefits to lower income people while simultaneously raising their own already massive salaries...

as to the USA?

that 'situation' is so extreme it's astounding

the emboldening of neo-nazi fascists is definitely building in strength...
marching with torches and heil hitler raised arm salutes - swastikas painted on buildings....

unthinkable only a few decades ago...
but - look at the 'president'... the 'leader' so unfit for the position I sortof like to imagine he's an actor on some cosmic comedy sitcom 'out there' on some 4D telepathic 'tv station' soap opera

it's a time for us to pay very careful attention to protect our mental health...

it would so understandably be easy to go crazy right now...

so I pray, meditate, eat well, get enough sleep, help my neighbours, laugh, exercise and meditate some more Heart
I have stopped being destressed by it and really started being moved by the beauty of the transition. Through the Kavanagh thing I finally said “wow what a beautiful time to be here to witness this”

I don’t know how many times witnessing all this oposition to the old ways has choked me up. This is it, this is the change, the struggle to release the old ways change direction and embrace the new.

I have even been thinking more volitility may be a sign of faster progress.
More conflict at facing more catalyst at once. The environment will even play its part as the changing weather patterns will draw further attention to our unloving side and and trigger our fears and hostilities.

A slow 700 year transition is likely gentler, catalyst taken as it is comfortable to process. This head long dive into all our darkness, conflict, chaos and pain, ripe with society facing itself all at once seems to hint at a faster growth and transition.

Perhaps like the catapilar breaking itself down so thoroughly to become a butterfly our worlds descent into seeming distruction is actually a sign of a quicker transition to carrying the light of 4d.
Some reaction to green vibrations was to be expected.

And that rise in negative social complexes have been happening since Reagan and the wave of neoliberalism (ie capitalism) he and his mate Thatcher pushed to a good part of the planet through their collaborators - from propagating coups to dismantling social state, to throwing people with mental disorders onto streets.

Fascism happens at the point where the establishment (ie the rich, the elite) can no longer continue the system with a democratic storefront because the living conditions for the majority of people become so hard that there is no way to continue the illusion. Then come out the non-economical talking points relating to religion, culture, nation, tradition and all that stuff. Non economical points, because the entire objective is to prevent the wealth and power of the elite from being challenged. So attentions must be diverted elsewhere...

Yet...

What's happening is quite minor compared to what happened in 1980s. Now people see it as what it is, and call it fascism. Back then it was called 'stable democracy', when coups happened and such fascist elements took power.

That said, it needs to be addressed. Best way to address them is with grassroots organization. In the case of US, for example, this:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Political_Revolution