Bring4th

Full Version: Bunch O' Light
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Brittany

So, lately I’ve noticed that I seem to be perceiving some kind of light that I can’t see with my eyes. Whenever I am in the darkness, I automatically perceive that light is coming from a certain direction, but my eyes do not register it. The other day I was in the dark and I was sure I saw a light shining in the corner of the room out of the edge of my vision, but when I actually looked up there was nothing there. I guess I’m seeing it with my 3rd eye...usually I more FEEL it than see it, but lately it seems potent enough that’s it’s just barely out of the scope of my physical vision. I’ve also noticed that when I walk outside the sunlight just seems different now...as if I’m seeing it for the 1st time. I’m guessing this all has to do with the increasing amount of 4D light coming through, but I was wondering if anyone else had had experiences like this. It usually makes me feel very warm and peaceful inside.
Awesome experience. When I shift, I do tend to see auras, though just as white blobs. I have had the occasional light coming from somewhere out of my peripheral. Though mostly I am a feeler rather than visual.

Brittany

I am usually more of a feeler, too, Gemini. I think I'm a bit of a synethesiac because I tend to feel colors and sounds and sometimes I see feelings. Occasionally certain sounds have obvious colors to them as well. I can sometimes see auras, but it's something I have to focus hard to do...it doesn't just happen, though I can usually "feel" what colors are in a person's aura. I learn with my sense of touch- the more I can put my hands on something and feel it out in the process, the quicker I will absorb information. Someone can *tell* me over and over how to do something, or even *show* me, but it pretty much means nothing until I can *do* it for myself.

Lately things have been becoming a lot more visual to me, and it's exciting for me to have this perception extending into another one of my five senses.

By the way, what did you mean by when you "shift"? My first instinct was shapeshifting, but I get the feeling that isn't what you were talking about.
I think I can relate to your sensing of light/energy or phenomena with the third eye. I haven't specifically experienced the shining "light" where there is no physical light present. However, I think I have visually sensed energy with my third eye before. Once, while driving (most of my meditative experiences happen while driving lol) I was literally able to "see" golden, flowing tiny strands of energy/light coming out of me and every other person on the road, interconnecting between all of us. Some people had as few as 10 strands, others had 50 or more, just bundles, coming mostly from their hearts, heads, and hands. As the cars got closer or further from eachother, the strands got brighter and thicker, or faded away to transparency. It was the same feeling as.when I visualize, but it melded seamlessly with my perceptions of "regular" reality.

I can also very much relate to you with our sun! Even after I woke up, looking at the sun even 6 months ago seemed to do nothing energetically or spiritually. But now, the sun seems to be so alive with love, you can't help but feel it light up your heart when you look at it or even think about it! It's exciting to me, because I know it's magnetizing us to fourth density. When I sit outside and meditate (which I do more often now that I live in beautiful Colorado Smile) I look at/near the sun or its rays, and it really helps to energize the heart. It's almost like it's speaking to you. In fact, when I was in the car with my dad, making the drive to move here, slightly dismayed for knowing that I was in for some tough family catalyst (and leaving my circle of Minnesota friends behind), we were looking at the sun as it set, and I felt a strong, but so gentle thought in my head say "No matter how far away you go, my love will never leave you." It was such a broad scope of "never" too... like, I had imagined "never", or "forever" before, but the concepts I had were so pale and unclear compared to this "never". I almost cried then...

Add another tally mark to the board! Haha, I also experience synethesia. Every song I listen to gets a visualization in my head. I also know what "color" songs are, meaning what chakras they energize or pertain to. Each song has its own unique blend of colors. Rock/pop music and most of the "popular" music tends to stay in the red/orange/yellow zones. While "new age" music mostly resides in the higher realms of green/blue/violet. The only music that has given me a visualization of white with very little spots of color has been what is called "reiki healing music".

The only thing I don't share familiarity with you is in auric perception. How does it appear to you? Do you have to put your hands on the person to sense it? Intensely curious... Smile
By shifting I meant my perception into another dimension of reality. Still 3rd, but one of the more subtle dimensions within this. I sometimes shift between them.

Brittany

Usually when I physically see auras it is just a faint white glow around people. If I really focus in I can start seeing colors. Mine (the easiest to see) is usually a turquoise color with some yellow mixed in, though when I was more depressed there was red and even black in there. When I see auras with my 3rd eye the colors are intensely bright and rich (unless the person is sick or something...then the colors tend to be faded). Each person has their own unique color, but I tend to feel the color instead of physically seeing it.
Interesting... thank you!
I do not have the gift of auric sight.

I guess those that do have much to offer to those that don't.

great gift Smile

Meerie

Do you still see that light, akhtu? or has it changed?
a while ago, I often saw flashes of light cascading down from the sky, when it was dark outside.
I wondered what these were.... I saw them out of the corner of my eye. Usually at my right. When I looked there directly I did not see them again.

Brittany

Wow, I had forgotten about even making this post lol. So much has happened since then. My abilities have really grown. I can "see" a lot of things now. I've gotten to the point where I pretty much bypass the auric field and stare directly into a person's soul, giving witness to their true essence. It makes some particularly difficult people easier to get along with, because no one has an ugly soul. I take a moment to observe all that beauty and realize the person isn't so bad. They're just wearing an elaborate disguise.

I have also gotten to the point where I can "see" the charka systems within a person- how bright each chakra is, whether there is a blockage, etc. Again, this is something I Feel/See, not see with my physical eyes. There is an inner sense where all 5 physical senses along with the 6th sense are all rolled into one, and this is what I tend to use.

It's funny that you mention flashes of light. The other night I was driving home with my husband and I looked up in the sky and saw a very bright light. I thought it was just a plane since we live close to an airport, but it was moving so fast I soon thought it might be a plane that had lost control. Then, in about a second or two, it just vanished into thin air. There were no clouds or anything to hide it. It was just gone. It disappeared quickly enough that my husband, who had been looking out the opposite window, hadn't even noticed it at all, though it had been huge. I'm not really sure what it was...maybe an ENORMOUS shooting star, maybe a UFO...maybe just a piece of space junk or something, but I was happy for the experience.
Thanks for sharing your interesting story and developments. I find it a very fascinating read!
It makes me happy reading on your progress, I am glad your on a favored course withe you life BigSmile
I think I understand something about this sort of development. When one time, in this life, the dominating feeling of envy arouse, when someone "other" had/did what I could not. Then now the dominating feeling is joy/happiness for that person "WELL DONE!" sorta Tongue
I am not sure why, but I am very thankful for it.

The closest thing to magic I see in the sky is when I bother to look at the sun or the moon.. so beautiful they are. Yes magic surrounds us, but tell that to the blind man BigSmile

When you feel the density of the Field streaming against you and within you, you know that indeed magic surrounds us.
(04-26-2012, 02:51 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]When you feel the density of the Field streaming against you and within you, you know that indeed magic surrounds us.

I like this quote.

I'd also like to say the Field is the Infinite potential that we can tap into since everything is a distortion of the Field, and manifests out of it.