Bring4th

Full Version: Feeling How Close you are to Fourth Density
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone else practice walking the steps of Light while they're here, like in meditation?

I ask to feel 4th density Light, or love/light. It puts some stress on my chakras,
because it is beyond where I currently am.

I did this for about 20 minutes before it started to ease up.

I wanted to rest, but when it comes to it walking the real steps of Light I don't want to give up.

As soon as I get used to a certain vibration of 4D light (faint though it is), a new intensity will show up
that my mind/body has to get used to.

I want to live in the 4D Light. Though I know there is still a 3D life to live.

I practice so that I am ready. Does anyone else call upon 4D to see if they are ready?
When I ask to feel third density Light, or the border between 3rd and 4th density, it feels less than what I am at.
It sort of shrinks back and feels faded.

I like to ask to feel which 4th density light I am most comfortable with.
It gives my chakras a rest and doesn't push on them like actually trying to walk the steps.

So I think I am past the 3D/4D border, at least in time/space or energetically.
So it seems like I've got nothing to worry about. Though I wasn't really worrying.

If you can feel the 3D/4D border and get a sense of where you are at, maybe that will help you see if you are ready.

The 3D/4D border feels "cold" as I can best put it.

I also like to get a feeling for where I am currently at, or where my potential is for when I will walk the steps as if I were walking them now.