Bring4th

Full Version: Has Anyone Worked with Ra's Energy?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do you ever ask Ra to help initiate you?
Or raise your vibration?
Or just sit in Ra's vibration?

I do and it pushes me. It challenges me to be better.

I'm thinking when I speak to Ra, or work with them, it may be any social memory complex
that resonates with me. I don't demand it be Ra, but I call them by name because they're the
only one I really am familiar with and know to some extent. Sure there are others who have
been channeled through L/L Research. I think Ra though, the name, has such wisdom behind it.

I feel as if Ra may be a higher self or something like that. Like they have achieved higher self status.
Maybe. I dunno. I sent some prayers of thanks and forgiveness to Ra before. I've sent love to Ra bwfore. I even once sent Ra... some sort of invitation of love and friendship. Hard to explain. Dunno if Ra received it. Just know I... sent... something along those lines. I guess I can just have faith that they did. I love Ra. Dunno much about what my relationship is to Ra, exactly, other than as a seeker benefiting from Ras contributions to humanity who is very grateful and loves Ra.