Bring4th

Full Version: Can we help Ra's distortions here in 3D?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ra says in the material that they got distortions from helping the Egpytians I believe.
They are wanting to smooth their distortions.
But they have a veil, which probably means that they immediately see everything they try to change.
So make one small change to a distortion, and it causes another distortion.
They are in a sea of subtle distortions they wish to smooth.

Can we here in 3D, because of the veil, help to smooth their distortions? Maybe more effectively?
We don't have the insight or understanding, but we may have the advantage that we can't see the effect of what we're doing.
Thus, we don't change it more than our intention. We don't create secondary distortion ripples because we're not actively observing what's happening.

Can we help Ra in this way?

I hope I made sense here.
It has been a strong desire of mine to do so. And I've done so as far as I'm aware in the past.
Ra said that they felt responsibility for the distortions that humans acquired after their intervention. If you want to help Ra, Ra said that they would feel successful if just one person used their teachings to attain 4D graduation. (Forgive me, I’m not quoting that perfectly.)

Ra said they would follow this group of souls until the damage of the intervention was totally healed. If not this cycle, then the next, because time is no problem for Ra. It’s like walking to a different room in the house for them to be in at this particular group of souls’ next 3D planet.
I'm glad I found this thread rather than starting a new one. It is less distortion to just respond here.

I believe I can energetically feel distortions of whoever or whatever I tune into.

I sort of squeeze it with my 3rd eye to help still it.

Maybe I have an advantage here in 3D because of the veil. If I could see what the effect of my work was, it would change it.
Because we are blind to what happens, it allows us to work more effectively.
The downside is the lack of wisdom.

Whether I work on my own distortions or those of Ra, it feels the same to me.