Bring4th

Full Version: Safe
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello and welcome to all that I share an outline of the story of this life so far...
my first catalyst for realising the need to begin conscious seeking was at the age of 33. After living a life of wading in the depths of fear and exclusion most of the time, I finally and sort the aid of a therapist. It didn’t take long to begin the process of releasing buried memories of childhood abuse and neglect for the first six years of life. The issue for me was that I lived daily with the emotions of those early years which were still very active then projected them onto the world and people around me.. needless to say I thought the world was a very fearful place..
Alcohol was a great “friend” for many years.
It took many years after that to learn how to live in a world where I now realised it was not the world I feared but my own reality.
Seeking began in earnest when I hit rock bottom while in the releasing process and stumbled upon ACIM. Sitting in a small circle with other seeks one evening my awareness drifted from the group as I notice what I thought was steam from a nearby kettle rising up towards the high ceiling of the old house where we met. I soon realised the “steam’ was way to thick and confined to a small area to have had anything to do with the kettle (which by the way I found out later that it wasn’t even on). I sat there in shock watching the cloud of ???? not only getting more condensed and thicker but forming into the top half of what appeared to be a body. My mind went into panic mode not able to process what was before me so I put my head down and covered my eyes thinking I was hallucinating. The others in the room were totally oblivious to all this. I sat there for a few seconds before looking up again and to my shock it was still there, my basic instincts took over and I got out of the chair and ran out the room as quick as I could. I was around forty at the time so it must have been quite amusing to see a grown man run out the room like that. I don’t know what I saw that that night and have up until this point in time never seen it again.
After going so well for many years I had a major breakdown three years ago and basically watched tv for most of the time. That period of my life ended only three months ago to what has now become and is still becoming a realisation of oneness. Watching YouTube I came across an i lady called Sherry Wilde. She was explains how she had been in contact with aliens for most of he life and still continued to this day. The awakening for me was when she explained that she was actually from another dimension and incarnated into her body to aid humanity. Those words struck a cord so deep in me that I began an earnest search of the truth behind them. Subsequently I found my way to this site and The Law of One. I have opened to beautiful loving subtle energies around me and I am so greatful for this awakening. Greatful that I am only 59 years of age now and have begun living, exploring, discovering life as a wanderer....
The true journey for me has only just started, and Loving It.
I sincerely thank and share the love and light of the Infinite Creator..
Mude... an Australian and up until three years ago worked in construction. How life can change....
WELCOME!
(10-13-2018, 05:18 AM)Mude Wrote: [ -> ]Hello and welcome to all that I share an outline of the story of this life so far...  
my first catalyst for realising the need to begin conscious seeking was at the age of 33. After living a life of wading in the depths of fear and exclusion most of the time, I finally and sort the aid of a therapist. It didn’t take long to begin the process of releasing buried memories of childhood abuse and neglect for the first six years of life. The issue for me was that I lived daily with the emotions of those early years which were still very active then projected them onto the world and people around me.. needless to say I thought the world was a very fearful place..
Alcohol was a great “friend” for many years.
It took many years after that to learn how to live in a world where I now realised it was not the world I feared but my own reality.
Seeking began in earnest when I hit rock bottom while in the releasing process and stumbled upon ACIM. Sitting in a small circle with other seeks one evening my awareness drifted from the group as I notice what I thought was steam from a nearby kettle rising up towards the high ceiling of the old house where we met. I soon realised the “steam’ was way to thick and confined to a small area to have had anything to do with the kettle (which by the way I found out later that it wasn’t even on). I sat there in shock watching the cloud of ???? not only getting more condensed and thicker but forming into the top half of what appeared to be a body. My mind went into panic mode not able to process what was before me so I put my head down and covered my eyes thinking I was hallucinating. The others in the room were totally oblivious to all this. I sat there for a few seconds before looking up again and to my shock it was still there, my basic instincts took over and I got out of the chair and ran out the room as quick as I could. I was around forty at the time so it must have been quite amusing to see a grown man run out the room like that. I don’t know what I saw that that night and have up until this point in time never seen it again.
After going so well for many years I had a major breakdown three years ago and basically watched tv for most of the time. That period of my life ended only three months ago to what has now become and is still becoming a realisation of oneness. Watching YouTube I came across an i lady called Sherry Wilde. She was explains how she had been in contact with aliens for most of he life and still continued to this day. The awakening for me was when she explained that she was actually from another dimension and incarnated into her body to aid humanity. Those words struck a cord so deep in me that I began an earnest search of the truth behind them. Subsequently I found my way to this site and The Law of One. I have opened to beautiful loving subtle energies around me and I am so greatful for this awakening. Greatful that I am only 59 years of age now and have begun living, exploring, discovering life as a wanderer....
The true journey for me has only just started, and Loving It.
I sincerely thank and share the love and light of the Infinite Creator..
Mude...   an Australian and up until three years ago worked in construction.  How life can change....

It's not unusual to see strange visions and hearing voices upon an awakening or just before one. I am with you brother. I too have had some pretty far out experiences when it comes to paranormal things. Everything but UFO's. And I am jealous of the seekers who get to experience that instead of ghosts, blue orbs and hearing my name being called. Yeah I'm over that and want to experience a craft in the night skies! I enjoyed your story. Thanks for sharing. I am also glad you survived your breakdown. That also happens too with an awakening that comes about abruptly. Anyway, thank you.