Bring4th

Full Version: Could science finally be catching up to the Law of One?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I found the following article very interesting with regard to the belief that everything is one, and thought I'd share.

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/bea...ng-is-one/
Wow i wouldn’t have expected to read that in scientific America.
That was a very exciting article. Fourth density seems so close.
Thanks for sharing!

More and more scientists start seeing the TRUTH lately.

Just one more example https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=XmCsLeO5my8
I told my atheist friend. He might come back with a retort. So I don't know.
He seems to get angry when I point this out, but he also points out Law of One debunking stuff to me.

It does say at the end that the views of author aren't necessarily the views of Scientific American.
But they had to approve it I'm sure.

It didn't emphatically say that we are definitely one. It just said it would be good to have a oneness mindset.

And what does it even mean that everything is one? I've heard that and read that.
I know it means we all share one mind. That what you do to one affects everything.
What does it really mean that all is connected?

How would you describe these to an atheist skeptic?
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Plasma_cosmology This seems to be the most advanced form of belief of "You attract what you want to attract" and seems to be a fairly old school of thought and is gaining ground now that standard cosmology is slowly losing to special relativity and quantum physics so we're seeing plasma theory gain ground. I would say its the most advanced model.
(10-15-2018, 11:45 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I told my atheist friend. He might come back with a retort. So I don't know.
He seems to get angry when I point this out, but he also points out Law of One debunking stuff to me.

It does say at the end that the views of author aren't necessarily the views of Scientific American.

It didn't emphatically say that we are definitely one. It just said it would be good to have a oneness mindset.

And what does it even mean that everything is one? I've heard that and read that.
I know it means we all share one mind. That what you do to one affects everything.

Do you remember when Ra pointes out that from their vantage we all looked literally like 1.

If you have an energy ball with different shades of light but the same source. Is each different shade emitted separate or still of the 1 light.
Everything is energy.

It’s both depending on perspective and that really is all that separates us.
We are 1, we can see and live and explore as many but we are 1 from one source always united just veiled.

I don’t know if you need to debate these things with people, either they want to see or they don’t. There are a lot of great atheist living sto paths.
I’m not sure it matters that they consciously understand.
Law of confusion. Smile
(10-15-2018, 12:01 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-15-2018, 11:45 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I told my atheist friend. He might come back with a retort. So I don't know.

Do you remember when Ra pointes out that from their vantage we all looked literally like 1.

If you have an energy ball with different shades of light but the same source. Is each different shade emitted separate or still of the 1 light.
Everything is energy.

It’s both depending on perspective and that really is all that separates us.
We are 1, we can see and live and explore as many but we are 1 from one source always united just veiled.

I don’t know if you need to debate these things with people, either they want to see or they don’t. There are a lot of great atheist living sto paths.
I’m not sure it matters that they consciously understand.
Law of confusion. Smile

Many of my alien contacts refer to humanity as "pink goo" precisely because of our high affinity with the Law of One and a single being, evidently from what I hear it makes abductions and alien interactions difficult that we are so unified as a spirit and seem to understand Law of One well.

I find it fitting that what to one side is a belief in the Law of One is on the other side, pink goo, it makes me smile.
Sounds very similar to a journey I had where we were represented as a blue energy/liquid/blob/goo

Can’t identify because it’s an illusion that something is goo/gas/liquid anyways but something that could be one, but have droplets/particles/etc separate yet still be part of the mass just separate doing something else for a while, then rejoin the mass of goo/liquid/energy. and be reabsorbed remaining both still seperate but also one at all times.

I don’t honestly think we seperate but the visual was to show me we cannot take from each other, only from another part of ourself. To extrapolate we cannot hurt another, or hate another or love another, we can only do this to another part of ourself.

Self love/care/forgiveness extended to our entire self could instantly change the world/experience to an infinitely peaceful/loving one where no part of self struggles or suffers. Can’t wait Smile
Well, there is the all-mind. The resonance or dissonance to that determining the intelligence of Tesla vs. Edison. Both effective, but on different poles.