Bring4th

Full Version: nothing important
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have nothing specific to say or discuss, but I don't have any other place to share, share that I'm humbled, I'm thankful, that lately I've been blessed with experiences that bring pain, and sometimes I have no control over these things so all I can do is accept, nothing new, you all know that, and acceptance does not make things easy but brings a little comfort. I've felt fear also, and yeah, most people would say you're not supposed to feel these things but I'm okay with it, at the end of the day all is well lol, although I get tired, tired of fighting but not fighting against but fighting to push trough with love, cause that's all I have. The illusion is sooooooo heavy, and sometimes it seems like all that love means nothing, but there's that thing inside that tells me that's all I can do, like that quote from our brothers and sisters up there; we are not here to fight, to fix nor make it right, but to love. That's all I have, I hope you all had a great weekend, and if it wasn't so great, still good.
Nice to see you. Sorry you are having a rough time.
You seem to be handling things with beauty of an open heart, and strength.

I hope the situation you are in will be eased soon. Sounds like you have learned what was needed.

Love to you (((Hug)))

Edit if you want to talk about details maybe it would help?

I have to get up for work in a few hours but I will be back tomorrow.
Rest
"Takes long deep breath.." Yeah...

Thanks for sharing.
Thank you so much for sharing this!

It’s so refreshing! ‘nuf said Smile
thank you nowheretoday, its good nothing is static, illusion is sooo heavy, do take care ? Smile
Nowheretoday, you speak to me as well.
The illusion is very heavy I agree. There is so much love that I don't feel.
I feel very much unloved in real life, though I know others on this board enjoy my presence.

But it's difficult if not impossible to surround myself with other spiritual people,
because the people in my life are deceitful, lying, greedy, and vindictive. They'll try to sue anyone they can to get money.
And I don't get any help. Even when I was paying $400/month to someone who was living with me, they didn't help me by
giving me any of it back for staying here. It was complicated. Then when her dog wandered off she wanted to shoot a police
officer because he had said he had seen him the night before.

It's draining on me, and making me bitter. I try to have more love, but I don't see any reward for the love. And I am tired.
I know you are too. We probably all are. It's hard when you're with someone who loves serial killers and horror films,
and talks about how Hollywood is all transgenders and satanic child-sacrificing people. Someone who is so much into the
evil that people do. I don't like it, but I can't just kick out a disabled person. But I don't know how much more I can take.
I do see a therapist and psychiatrist. Something she doesn't even do. She claims disability but won't seek help.

My dog is all I have and she yearns for the day he dies. She says how she'd love to take a hammer to his head.
He did kill 3 of her ferrets, that were her fault for getting out of her room. She's bitter, and i'm afraid it's rubbing off on me.

I'm not her caregiver, and she thinks it's my job to take her to all her doctor appointments. She expects that I pay her to live with me,
and wouldn't even pay me a cent when I was paying her when I needed it. Now I'm nearly broke.

I'm just tired of this satanic s***.
The satanic s*** is my fault. I had a vision where I was climbing a ladder, and at the top Jesus appears and cuts off my legs, and then a pair of goat legs grow in their place.