Bring4th

Full Version: Unexpected Income
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The Universe provided me with $500 of unexpected income.

Now I just need to not waste it on alcohol.

I don't drink excessive, but when I do it's like 3 drinks in a day.

But it's like $50 for a bottle of Jack, and it lasts me like a week.
I was also spending $40/week on coffee.

I need to have dental work done after the new year.

So I have to save up.
(10-18-2018, 05:14 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]The Universe provided me with $500 of unexpected income.

Now I just need to not waste it on alcohol.

I don't drink excessive, but when I do it's like 3 drinks in a day.

But it's like $50 for a bottle of Jack, and it lasts me like a week.
I was also spending $40/week on coffee.

I need to have dental work done after the new year.

So I have to save up.

May I ask how you got the unexpected income?

If the dental work is of the painful variety, and just asthetic. Then I, from my own experience, would advise on doing that saving up. It is really worth it.
$150 came from cancelling Adobe Creative Cloud subscription. I thought I was going to have to pay this fee but there was no cancellation fee.

$370 was cash back from my credit card which is being deposited into my bank.

$60 was a refund for an incompleted computer project.

$15 was savings discount for some pet food I ordered.

So it's actually like $600.
Save. Go out for a drink with friends, maybe. But only a drink or 2. otherwise SAVE.
(10-18-2018, 07:14 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]If the dental work is of the painful variety, and just asthetic. Then I, from my own experience, would advise on doing that saving up. It is really worth it.

I've had dental work done before like 5-10 years ago. I'm needing it again.
Probably root canals, and maybe a crown. That's what I had last time.
I've had one tooth pulled.
They usually inject the anesthetic. They don't use Novacane anymore. Something else.
(10-19-2018, 10:57 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Save. Go out for a drink with friends, maybe. But only a drink or 2. otherwise  SAVE.

Nah, I don't usually drink at bars because I don't like to drink and drive. Last time I drank at Pizza Hut, I only drank like 1/2 my drink so I wouldn't get buzzed.
And before that when I drank out I waited for an hour after I had drank before coming home.

When I do drink it's at home where I can get buzzed.
Makes sense. I forgot that it's easy for me to go out for drinks with friends cause I got a really cool bar within walking distance LOL.