Bring4th

Full Version: Falling in Love with Guide
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My guide sometimes looks like this:

[Image: YanShuChi.png]

I've fallen in love with him, but not in a sexual manner.

Is it normal to sometimes fall in love with your spirit guide?
I've felt unconditional love from him before, but in a different form.
idk. If humans are shitty, then love someone worth loving.

And if that's your furry guide, then go for it.
Far be it from me to insinuate anything regarding humans though...
In the video game he's from, he's a demon.
Strange my guide uses his image.
Well, he was my favorite character from the game, Nekojishi.
removed
You're in love, non-sexually?

Does not compute.

I get how you can love someone intimately without having sexual feelings for them, but "falling in love" without the sexual aspect? I don't get how that's possible.

To "fall in love" is to have romantic feelings for someone, which implies a sexual aspect.
I think you'rr just forming an intense, deep bond of friendship with them if the sexual feelings arent there.
Well, it's self love projected onto another. That's usually how it goes. That's the strongest non-sexual romantic love.
Actually in a couple of the game's endings he becomes a half-demon half-god and turns good.

It got me interested in Chi. I may look into Tai-Chi or Chi Gong. Not sure though.

I did have a couple of sexual thoughts about the character, not the guide, last night, but didn't give credence to them.
Meaning I didn't really explore them. It's mainly a heart-chakra connection.

Now, it's about building trust with my guide. I still have some fear about him/the character.
(10-20-2018, 11:40 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Actually in a couple of the game's endings he becomes a half-demon half-god and turns good.

It got me interested in Chi. I may look into Tai-Chi or Chi Gong. Not sure though.

I did have a couple of sexual thoughts about the character, not the guide, last night, but didn't give credence to them.
Meaning I didn't really explore them. It's mainly a heart-chakra connection.

Now, it's about building trust with my guide. I still have some fear about him/the character.

Ah. So there IS an undercurrent of sexuality then, albeit one that's mild and indirect.
(10-20-2018, 11:40 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Meaning I didn't really explore them. It's mainly a heart-chakra connection.

All chakras are capable of sexual energy transfers. Ra explicitly mentions this, as well as the fact that the green ray/heart chakra is capable of sexual energy transfers.
In another forum, someone said that my guide could be a lover from a past life.

I noticed yesterday that after sending Reiki for about 30 mins or an hour to someone who needed it, I didn't feel any love for my guide at all.
It was like empty. I knew I still loved him, but I just didn't feel it.

About an hour later the love feeling came back. But I wonder if in sending Reiki if I'm sending all the love I have out and just don't have any left.
(10-23-2018, 12:36 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]In another forum, someone said that my guide could be a lover from a past life.

I noticed yesterday that after sending Reiki for about 30 mins or an hour to someone who needed it, I didn't feel any love for my guide at all.
It was like empty. I knew I still loved him, but I just didn't feel it.

About an hour later the love feeling came back. But I wonder if in sending Reiki if I'm sending all the love I have out and just don't have any left.

There is an infinite amount of love in moment, infinite light all around us. Just as the Sun's love, light, and warmth that bathes the entire solar sysem in its care.
So whose love am I feeling in my heart chakra almost all the time?
I don't think my guide would be sending me love like 24/7.

Am I just feeling the love Field that permeates all of space/time?

That makes it impersonal. It's not as special as if it's coming from someone.

Is it God's love I am feeling?

Who do I send love back to?
(10-23-2018, 05:40 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]So whose love am I feeling in my heart chakra almost all the time?
I don't think my guide would be sending me love like 24/7.

Am I just feeling the love Field that permeates all of space/time?

That makes it impersonal. It's not as special as if it's coming from someone.

Is it God's love I am feeling?

Who do I send love back to?

In my personal opinion, take it for what it's worth, but I believe that love you feel/emanate is your very essence of being. It's you! As well as God's love and the Field. You direct it as you wish, to your friends, to your enemies, to a stranger. Does the love carry information? If so, what does it say?
I spent the last hour apologizing to God for being such a sinner because the love I feel is so incredible.

When two people love each other, is it ever this profound?

Was like Romeo and Juliet the epitome of human love?

This love saturates me. It isn't an aching like I hear that love can be. It is pure love as I can best describe it.

If feels divine.

But yet I can handle it. I can imagine it getting even more intense.