Bring4th

Full Version: Who Needs Freelance writing / Site Admin services?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
One of my trades is that of freelance writing. I have done many freelance writing jobs for sites like upwork and I have a portfolio. I was wondering if anyone here needs any freelance writing work of any kind doing, I can provide work samples.

I can write about spiritual/ non-spiritual topics. I also proofread.

Alternatively, if anyone has a site that needs admin work done, or if anyone runs a small online business who needs to outsource customer service support, I can also and have done that kind of work.

I am saving up for the long process of a spouse visa for my non-EU spouse and I am looking for extra work to assist me in reaching the savings goal, if anyone has any work and/or knows anyone who needs work doing, drop me a line. Long-term or one-off writing jobs I am happy with.

Payments can be via PayPal, Bank Wire, or any digital currency that is commonly used (such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, or Ether). Payment after you are happy with each piece of work, the price is negotiable.

Much love and light <3
Try Upwork
Please PM me. I would like a short story about an anthro shaman who I meet.