Bring4th

Full Version: What was the best thing about life?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In the movie City of Angels Nicholas Cage's character Seth asks a boy who passes on what his favorite thing about life was.

What is yours?

Mine is How Can You Keep From Singing by Enya.

Either that or the love of my spirit guide or guardian angel. I've felt bliss from that.
Love, love, love...
Love love love
I really like sleeping.
(11-23-2018, 08:38 AM)isis Wrote: [ -> ]I really like sleeping.

[Image: uoAvjYA.png]
Everything! The ups the downs, the roller coaster ride!

No but seriously, I like the veil the most.
My favorite thing about life is people. I walk through the grocery store or drive down the highway and it just boggles my mind that there are all these people who have lived full lives like I have and I never knew they existed up until now, and I'll probably never see them again.

I know we are all in essence One, but still when it comes to individuality I find that very cool Smile I wish I could have a 1 minute conversation with everyone on the planet just for the experience of experiencing other people lol.
I think I love it all Smile
I totally disagree with this quote as an answer to the OP, but the movie is such a classic and instantly came to my mind because of the way you worded your question: 

Also Conan's answer is a paraphrase statement attributed to Genghis Khan, who per Ra is an STS polarized individual who was in 4D Negative at the time of the Ra channeling (raises interesting off-topic secondary questions about whether Gheghis Khan harvested himself pre-harvest somewhat or whether the harvest was starting up at the time of the channeling in some fashion; my guess is the former).

-----

For a more serious answer, I would say life is amazing at the moment because of the journey of self-discovery is so beautiful (where self=everything).
1.The excitement I felt as a child when watching an anime I liked or buying a video game.
2.Inspiring experiences with self and others.
3.discovery of high quality art, book, people, ...
4.Being fully immersed in a good story.
5.Simply hanging out with someone I like.

Lots of good things.
"All of it" (the opportunity to experience my being) would be my first and spontaneous answer, but, especially:

1. waking up to the TRUTH about it,
2. all the endless options to serve,
3. awareness,
4. LOVE LOVE LOVE