Bring4th

Full Version: How bad is 4D negative really?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If one were to become 4D negative for some reason, wouldn't they be a slave?
There isn't physical sensations I don't believe, so you can't be tortured.
I don't think, but not sure, there is psychological torture either.

So say you find yourself in 4D negative. Wouldn't you over a short period find yourself to be negative too,
because the negativity is a gravity well. You couldn't keep your light.

And then 5D negative has solitude. Something a lot of us seek here in 3D.

Though finding yourself in 4D negative might be disconcerting, I don't think it's hell
because I don't think you suffer torture and stuff. I think it's just a big challenge.
But it's not like the fires of 3D. There is less catalyst there.
(10-24-2018, 09:15 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]If one were to become 4D negative for some reason, wouldn't they be a slave?
There isn't physical sensations I don't believe, so you can't be tortured.
I don't think, but not sure, there is psychological torture either.

So say you find yourself in 4D negative. Wouldn't you over a short period find yourself to be negative too,
because the negativity is a gravity well. You couldn't keep your light.

And then 5D negative has solitude. Something a lot of us seek here in 3D.

Though finding yourself in 4D negative might be disconcerting, I don't think it's hell
because I don't think you suffer torture and stuff. I think it's just a big challenge.
But it's not like the fires of 3D. There is less catalyst there.

4d negative is probably like George Orwell's 1984. Political correctness would be the foundation of it, where there are "right" things to speak and think. Thinking and speaking the wrong things would lead to punishment and reconditioning. Of course, a small elite would control everything. That elite would be those who are the higher level 4th density entities, and 3rd density entities would be slaves. At least, that's the way I personally believe it to be.

The elite on earth have been trying to set up these conditions, but they seem to be having some difficulties Smile
The heart creates community, acceptance, and society. To be negative against the heart is just to be oriented against your society, community or family for some reason.

So if you become 4d negative, just make death metal or something.
In the negative you become god instead of living in gods light, its a minor distinction, true hell and the power structures you mention are in the late 3rd, being forced to reincarnate into a veiled situation because you acted in an unloving manner is much more helllike that being born into a one minded hell that simply stares at you. I feel it would be people frozen in place and only responding when you give them light and all of creation would become like frozen glass.
(10-24-2018, 06:09 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]In the negative you become god instead of living in gods light, its a minor distinction, true hell and the power structures you mention are in the late 3rd, being forced to reincarnate into a veiled situation because you acted in an unloving manner is much more helllike that being born into a one minded hell that simply stares at you. I feel it would be people frozen in place and only responding when you give them light and all of creation would become like frozen glass.

Here's my experience. Your spiritual gravity simply overwhelms the m/b/s's of others around you so you basically project your distortions onto others to the extent that you basically interact with only a negative reflection. Yeah, it feels like godhood, but simply due to the ability to parse pure light from any catalyst endured. Pure access to infinite intelligence...

Also it's hell, but it's also the opportunity to return with Heaven. The process of ascending valhalla, and returning with salvation for all. The hero's journey and all that.

And so it's hell, but for a good reason. Because instead of passively viewing the self, the self instead decided to explore the disbursement of all distortions. This creating the Sith tendency of individuals to move beyond the octave, and then pull a single individual up to their level. (usually as a pair of DJs, or video game developers-high status, density free)

Thoughts?
(10-24-2018, 10:26 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-24-2018, 06:09 PM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]In the negative you become god instead of living in gods light, its a minor distinction, true hell and the power structures you mention are in the late 3rd, being forced to reincarnate into a veiled situation because you acted in an unloving manner is much more helllike that being born into a one minded hell that simply stares at you. I feel it would be people frozen in place and only responding when you give them light and all of creation would become like frozen glass.

Here's my experience. Your spiritual gravity simply overwhelms the m/b/s's of others around you so you basically project your distortions onto others to the extent that you basically interact with only a negative reflection. Yeah, it feels like godhood, but simply due to the ability to parse pure light from any catalyst endured. Pure access to infinite intelligence...

Also it's hell, but it's also the opportunity to return with Heaven. The process of ascending valhalla, and returning with salvation for all. The hero's journey and all that.

And so it's hell, but for a good reason. Because instead of passively viewing the self, the self instead decided to explore the disbursement of all distortions. This creating the Sith tendency of individuals to move beyond the octave, and then pull a single individual up to their level. (usually as a pair of DJs, or video game developers-high status, density free)

Thoughts?

Ehhh fourth negative is summed up nicely by the statement of distortions overwhelming and being projected into others. However there is a great amount of growth, and "in-fighting" to reach that point. I would even say that when you achieve the full ability to project practically to the point of mind control. Is over the boundary into fifth territory.

It is important to note that the entity walking the negative path, will continously grow more and more distant, and distrustful towards all other selves, To the point of absolutely trusting no one. Which is apart of the pinnacle of negative wisdom. Which is also associated or is an aspect of the negative avoiding/resisting the invitation/seduction/greeting of the green ray.

One of the major reasons, of which there are many, that sith like entities have an "apprentice". Is to use the apprentice as a tool to achieve ends for its self, while alleviating as much karma, and pull towards green ray as possible. Karma is associated with green ray, and the build up or resistance in that center, in particular.

The Master full well and knowing that the apprentice, will be open to seduction from green ray. From its own directs orders, will cause disturbances/distortions(star wars reference.) Will use that as a weapon/manipulation of the apprentice. Kyli Ten and The supreme Commander in the new star wars, is a pretty good example.
Orange, seduction through orange ray center.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. The orange ray is that influence or vibratory pattern wherein the mind/body/spirit expresses its power on an individual basis. Thus power over individuals may be seen to be orange ray. This ray has been quite intense among your peoples on an individual basis. You may see in this ray the treating of other-selves as non-entities, slaves, or chattel, thus giving other-selves no status whatever.
(32.2)

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. If you see the energy centers in their various colors completing the spectrum you may see that the service-to-self choice is one which denies the very center of the spectrum; that being universal love. Therefore, all that is built upon the penetration of the light of harvestable quality by such entities is based upon an omission. This omission shall manifest in fourth density as the love of self; that is, the fullest expression of the orange and yellow energy centers which then are used to potentiate communication and adepthood.

In regard to OP's question.

Quote:38.14 ▶ Questioner: All right, I’ll just ask this one. I have here that— could you give me some idea of what conditions are like on a fourth-density negative or self-service planet? Can you do this?

Ra: I am Ra. The graduation into fourth-density negative is achieved by those beings who have consciously contacted intelligent infinity through the use of red, orange, and yellow rays of energy. Therefore, the planetary conditions of fourth-density negative include the constant alignment and realignment of entities in efforts to form the dominant patterns of combined energy.

The early fourth density is one of the most intensive struggle. When the order of authority has been established and all have fought until convinced that each is in the proper placement for power structure, the social memory complex begins. Always the fourth-density effects of telepathy and the transparency of thought are attempted to be used for the sake of those at the apex of the power structure.

This, as you may see, is often quite damaging to the further polarization of fourth-density negative entities, for the further negative polarization can only come about through group effort. As the fourth-density entities manage to combine, they then polarize through such services to self as those offered by the crusaders of Orion.

You may ask more specific questions in the next session of working. Are there any brief queries before we leave this instrument.
(10-25-2018, 01:26 AM)blossom Wrote: [ -> ]Orange, seduction through orange ray center.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. The orange ray is that influence or vibratory pattern wherein the mind/body/spirit expresses its power on an individual basis. Thus power over individuals may be seen to be orange ray. This ray has been quite intense among your peoples on an individual basis. You may see in this ray the treating of other-selves as non-entities, slaves, or chattel, thus giving other-selves no status whatever.
(32.2)

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. If you see the energy centers in their various colors completing the spectrum you may see that the service-to-self choice is one which denies the very center of the spectrum; that being universal love. Therefore, all that is built upon the penetration of the light of harvestable quality by such entities is based upon an omission. This omission shall manifest in fourth density as the love of self; that is, the fullest expression of the orange and yellow energy centers which then are used to potentiate communication and adepthood.

In regard to OP's question.

Quote:38.14 ▶ Questioner: All right, I’ll just ask this one. I have here that— could you give me some idea of what conditions are like on a fourth-density negative or self-service planet? Can you do this?

Ra: I am Ra. The graduation into fourth-density negative is achieved by those beings who have consciously contacted intelligent infinity through the use of red, orange, and yellow rays of energy. Therefore, the planetary conditions of fourth-density negative include the constant alignment and realignment of entities in efforts to form the dominant patterns of combined energy.

The early fourth density is one of the most intensive struggle. When the order of authority has been established and all have fought until convinced that each is in the proper placement for power structure, the social memory complex begins. Always the fourth-density effects of telepathy and the transparency of thought are attempted to be used for the sake of those at the apex of the power structure.

This, as you may see, is often quite damaging to the further polarization of fourth-density negative entities, for the further negative polarization can only come about through group effort. As the fourth-density entities manage to combine, they then polarize through such services to self as those offered by the crusaders of Orion.

You may ask more specific questions in the next session of working. Are there any brief queries before we leave this instrument.

I am saying it is a natural function to be pulled towards green ray. I am not saying the negative master causes or is the intiator of this phenomenon.
I think the experience would be different for different beings. I’m going to be using the symbol of the pyramid to further elucidate my point.

The negative polarity is a strict hierarchy of power. Those at the top have the most power. All the spoils go to them. Their lessers are basically their slaves, but the slaves of the Kings also make slaves of those who are less powerful than they are. And this repeats down the pyramid of power. Negative 3D humans occupy the base of the negative pyramid (hierarchy) of power. They are slaves to Orion. So even the lowliest of a 4D negative race is still a master, being somewhere in the middle-bottom of the pyramid. (“I’d rather be a king in hell than a slave in heaven,” is the attitude of some negatives.)
Also remember the 5D negative in the Law of One. He had his 4D negative minions in Orion at his command.

Another example, in the Goetia or Lesser Key of Solomon, we are given descriptions of Goetic spirits and some of these are Kings, Generals, and Princes. They have at their command legions of spirits, who in turn also command lesser legions.

The Qliphothic Tree shows the infernal archetypes, their dark angels and cohorts of demons. The world of shells is a very ugly place from the few descriptions I’ve read of the it. The beings equally as grotesque.

So yeah, I don’t think the negative path is very nice at all. You’re basically a slave to those above you. There’s only room for a few at the top. Lots of infighting. It is totally barren of love. All that matters is power and more power.
The question is intelligence. The negative adept is negative simply because he doesn't wish to be overwhelmed by the distortions present in his/her particular experiential nexus. The forgetting feared being the re-surrendering to the love/light of his/her community and forgetting those 1 or 2 things that allow consistent, constant spiritual growth. Or that bridge to this or that holy grail that he/she found beyond the pale.

It's either be negative in shadow (negative adept), or be negative in truth (mental illness and being a weight to the system). Stand up for the self, vs being crushed by the 'intelligence' of the scientific community.

For me, this struggle being epitomized by: Surrender your soul for love, or Hold onto your soul and be pushed into a position of power for no reason at all.
Would you be "on edge" all the time? Like no rest?

Does the energy of 4D- get under your skin and make you irritable?

That's how 3D feels to me sometimes.
Imagine life in a community-pyramid of 3D highly polarized STS people like Genghis Khan and Himmler, then remove the veil and add telepathy, and I think that captures a lot of what early 4D STS is like.

-----

10-28-18 Update: 

There is no way you are going to be harvested negative GW. You are full of love for others, even if you cannot always see or feel it. You needn't worry about this subject at all, my friend. 

Peace and love,
xise
(10-25-2018, 04:33 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]Imagine life in a community-pyramid of 3D highly polarized STS people like Genghis Khan and Himmler, then remove the veil and add telepathy, and I think that captures a lot of what early 4D STS is like.

Sounds like a nightmare!
Unless you fancy heroin and conquest in which case bring it on 4chan's trolls!