Bring4th

Full Version: Greetings loved ones
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Meerie

Greetings loved ones,
I am Meerie and I live in Germany.
I came across the LLresearch page and read “a Wanderer’s handbook” and could relate to many of the things said there.
All my life I have felt different and alienated, like coming from another planet. Needless to say that I was also rather depressed and lonely most of the time. I had allergies and skin problems and the conventional medicine would not work on me most of the time. So I discovered alternative methods of healing, like homeopathy and herbal healing. It would not always work but even if it did not work it did not have the nasty side effects that “normal” medicine had Smile
I want to share with you an interesting experience I had recently. Last year I asked my higher self to help me further my spiritual development and show me what I needed to do in this life.
Later that night I awoke with the feeling “I want to become enlightened”. That was it ! Everything was so clear all of a sudden.
I came across a “guru” on the internet who pretended to be enlightened and help people reach that state to. We started emailing and had an instant connection. There were some things about his teachings that seemed strange to me, but I thought well maybe later I will understand.
Meanwhile I concentrated on being a good person, on being nice and radiating love to those around me. It was a great experience and I floated in a state of bliss and relaxation most of the time. On one occasion I had a metaphysical experience riding the train, on my way to my mothers house… I suddenly felt this huge warm wave of love overwhelming me and a voice inside me said “in the absence of fear, the love is flowing freely”. It was beautiful and it brought tears to my eyes.
Many more interesting things happened and I had a lot of insight in dreams, too. I had some dreams which later turned out to be prophetic.
Then early March I sensed that something was coming. Something big.
In a state in between trance and sleep, one night I saw people clad in white linen, in a giant hall. They turned from me as if to confer about something. I said, are you guys from the akash? Then I fell asleep again. I later that night had the giant wave of love returning, all the way up from my feet till my belly. I was a bit disappointed because I thought it would submerge me, like last time.
The next night, I awoke around 2 or 3 in the morning (let me add, that during that time I frequently awoke at that time, and had glimpses or sudden insights) and got the urge to take a CD, in the dark, and let it play without looking what it was.
The CD started to play and it was the song “way to Mars” by German singer Xavier Naidoo . As soon as they started singing, the words of the song, that I had heard a thousand times before, suddenly took on a completely new meaning. My whole body started rattling and shaking convulsively, my mouth completely open. IT lasted for as long as the Maxi CD played and then I pressed “repeat” and the whole thing continued, until at last my movements became slower and stopped altogether.
There was no discomfort involved and I simply knew I had to go thru this. Later my body released all the toxins that there were, it seemed, I had to pee , s*** and vomit for the rest of the night. It was a cathartic experience and one that freed my throat chakra, because afterwards I was suddenly able to express myself more clearly and say things that I never dared to say before. I also became very light-sensitive and burnt my eyes. I have to wear sunglasses each time the sun shines outside because they are still very sensitive. I read that this can occur when the 3rd eye opens. My forehead looks different by the way, there seems to be a hole where the 3rd eye is located now.
My guru all of a sudden became very frightful and wanted to downplay my experience. We argued and it got really nasty in the end, because I wanted to convince him that my experience was real and I did not understand why he, as an “enlightened being” did not acknowledge it. It turned out he had a completely different agenda. I also countered some of his beliefs and he would not have any of this. His “god” does not forgive and is more like an Old Testament God, like Yahwe.
We do not talk any more and he also banned me from his forum. I later heard that he beat his wife and spent some time in jail.
For some months after that cathartic experience I felt great. I felt like a goddess and like I could do anything I wanted (Service to self?). However I also started misusing my new found freedom and was very rude especially to guys, adopting an exaggerated feminist attitude. No doubt due to my negative experiences with men in general and also with my guru.
Now I feel like all this seems like a dream and I am more in a state like before, getting depressed and subdued. I feel disconnected again and am not feeling love like before.
Thank you for reading all this,
I would love to get some feedback from you, this seems to be a nice and welcoming forum,
M
Welcome to the forums, and thanks for sharing your story!

I must say I wasn't expecting the last few sentences of your post. I'd say, just do what you did before if you want to get back the loving vibrations in your life...just ask your higher self again to aid you...if you so choose of course.

Meerie

Of course I do that, but somehow I feel disconnected right now, as I said. I feel like stuck in a waiting loop at the moment.
I should add that my "guru" was some kind of soulmate... we both felt that connection and also love while we were in touch. I guess it was that love towards him which also helped me to feel that loving feeling in general.
But I know that I need to rely on myself and feel that love inside myself instead of waiting for someone outside myself to provide me with love.
Welcome, Meerie! Smile

What an exciting and colorful path you've taken so far... haha I love it! When I was first waking up, I had experiences that were similar to yours. Mine weren't so much on the paranormal side, but were dealing with the waves of love and messages from what I speculate are guides or the higher self, getting me used to love, what it feels like to be in a higher state, and how to bring it about.

I was also motivated by the feeling that "it is my destiny to attain enlightenment". It sounds dramatic when I type it out, but it just felt like something that was going to happen. Of course, from my point of view now, "enlightenment" is only one small part of the bigger picture of spiritual truth, and an easily misunderstood term at that. But it was a good motivator from my higher self to get me started on the spiritual path. Lol! It seems like the guru needs or needed to realize that to attain enlightenment, you can't go around labelling yourself as enlightened...

I also know what it means to form a special bond with a song. Smile Songs can be very healing. They can capture a vibrational state or concept very well, and are a useful tool to enjoy when working with consciousness, meditation, or what have you.

I'm sure I'm not the only one who's gone through the periods where your consciousness seems to raise and lower while awakening. It is inappropriate for someone to judge another's place on the path of spiritual awakening. But I can approximate that you may be experiencing what is called the "dark night of the soul". For more info about that, search for the term in the Q'uo channeling sessions. (Have you read those? Do you know how to get there?) You may find some valuable info there. I can also offer you comfort and hope by saying that your guidance system, and other beings that want to see you become a being of love yourself, help you raise your vibrational state and then gently allow you to lower back down, hoping that you'll get the hang of it yourself! Smile

You've put yourself in a powerful position by posting here, because I can assure you there are a lot of people here that want to help you awaken yourself! So, I would say that now is not the time to dismay or be confused, scared, or discouraged. Believe in yourself and take the next step!

By the way, all that I'm saying to you is from my point of view. If I say something that doesn't seem right, or doesn't resonate with you, as they say, simply drop it and move on. Smile
meerie,

welcome to the forum! wonderful story, thanks for sharing.

imho, it is that feeling of being disconnected that leads you to search for oneness. im not sure who said it but i love this quote and will pass it along to you "each tear you let fall is gold, for you learn as you grow."
Hey Meerie, welcome Smile

I join Turtles insight. You did it once, you'll do it again... Smile

All that's really needed for that is a relaxed belief it can happen. And the desire for it to happen. Without changing the desire into a must.. Which is what may be happening with you. The "Bad Guru" is a thing that can happen if we close our eyes to our inner truth enough. Which is why you got into an argument with him as soon as your inner truth became stronger than the truth he projected unto you. This is you on the path, respecting no barriers. Relax a little, and enjoy love when you see it.

The love and extacy you felt, as you say, comes from within. The people you saw in your dreams are partly you and partly external, like guides. In the end they cannot make it happen for you. So don't rely on them, instead enjoy beauty and love, become the beauty and love you admire. This will make you a better conduit for the energies you want and thus will make you experience them stronger and more often. Also without the cathartic experiences, since there is less dirt to throw out. It also feels great.

It is already happening for you. Those experiences you describe are extremely powerful. And the things you say lead me to think you're getting it.

That soul mate belief is a persistent one, I personally don't believe in soul mates.. You and I for example are the same singular soul. But so is the rest of the world. It makes no sense to me singling out material individuals and saying those are in soul closer to me than others. I think these individuals energetically resonate more with us. Meaning that there is great work to be done together. Which with your guru, you actually did. In the end he was a catalyst for you. He showed you the way by not being the way. But this in my experience is never as eternal as soul mates should be. I've felt those connections for mere evenings. I don't think much of them anymore except for that they mean I should put my full attention on that person for that moment. It can then still be incredibly intense. I remember one person a few months ago whom I didn't really know who started to tell of a spiritual experience and as she did I totally clicked into her mind I totally got it. An hour later she told me it feels like I've known you forever.

People on this forum are good at expressing beauty. I've been healed by being here and I've had some great insights and learned a lot. Be welcome here. Soak up the vibes. I'm sure you'll enjoy it.

Most of all: relax. You're doing it. Allow it to happen.
(10-04-2010, 02:55 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]However I also started misusing my new found freedom and was very rude especially to guys, adopting an exaggerated feminist attitude. No doubt due to my negative experiences with men in general and also with my guru.

expression of truth directly, calling crap by its name, identifying situations in brutal honesty, disturbs a lot of people. moreover, you cannot take on all the imbalances and untruthfulness on this planet by yourself.

you need to balance your newfound blue ray with some green ray it seems. normal course of things, a phase.

Quote:Now I feel like all this seems like a dream and I am more in a state like before, getting depressed and subdued. I feel disconnected again and am not feeling love like before.
I would love to get some feedback from you, this seems to be a nice and welcoming forum,
M

fall back is natural after any kind of initiation, even ordinary meditations, vacations, good times. the energy being transferred to you, or the connection probably wore out. this is normal too.

you need to use your own energy now, as much as you can and best as you can, and only draw from outer sources (other than yourself) when things go over your head or your energy is not enough.

of course, overextending oneself, engaging in too much and then expecting outside aid is rather irresponsible.
Hello Meerie

Thank you for sharing your story. There is much love and wisdom here. I can relate to alot of your story too, even the having to listen to a song at stupid o'clock Tongue
I woke up one night and had to get up and listen to IQ Frequency Smile

Brittany

Hullo. I know what you mean about medicines not working. I try to avoid the pills as much as possible these days, even over the counter stuff like asprin.

For me, being awakened does not equal a constant happy euphoria. It is still a constant balancing process. Encountering anger or fear or sadness is no reason to panic...it's just catalyst helping you to fine tune these lessons. Today I encountered a sudden rage and it took me a good hour to work it out, but I felt better afterward, finally acknowledging the emotion. It sounds like you are on a good path. May blessings be upon you.

Meerie

Wink Wow, great answers! Thank you all so much!
You know, last night when I went to sleep I felt so much love and tried to send it to many people. Even to my neighbours who, lets put it mildly, get on my nerves a bit...Blush
Then I had a wonderful dream where I typed words on some blue paper, and copied them, words like "creativitiy" and "intuition" and put the paper around a key. However later the words were like "mirror-inverted" and the paper around the key was brown.
Next thing I am at my neighbors door and we talk (she was inside, I did not see her) and she gave me a sheet of pure white paper to retry with the words. I think this is a good sign.
I started keeping a dream diary, since the moon in my birth chart is in a rather prominent position, close to the ascendant.
I think I have to start a thread on astrology here, some people seem to be quite good at it.. I remember reading someone putting in some astute remarks about mercury retrograde some time ago
Ali, I knew someone would jump in on the "soulmate" issue Wink
You know, I read somewhere that "a soul mate is someone you haven't seen for the last 5000 years. Then you meet again, everything is fine and you may even fall in love. It usually ends in tears and then you suddenly understand why you haven't kept in touch for so many years"
I found that quite hilarious and in the light of my experience very fitting.
To me, it just means that there was probably a strong bond (like a relationship, a marriage etc) in a past-life and lots of karma too and when you meet there is great catalyst, as you put it. It is very intense and the karmic lessons show up and usually it is too much to handle... for me it was and surely for him too.
There is a great book by Judy Hall on the subject.
(10-05-2010, 02:00 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Ali, I knew someone would jump in on the "soulmate" issue Wink
You know, I read somewhere that "a soul mate is someone you haven't seen for the last 5000 years. Then you meet again, everything is fine and you may even fall in love. It usually ends in tears and then you suddenly understand why you haven't kept in touch for so many years"
I found that quite hilarious and in the light of my experience very fitting.
To me, it just means that there was probably a strong bond (like a relationship, a marriage etc) in a past-life and lots of karma too and when you meet there is great catalyst, as you put it. It is very intense and the karmic lessons show up and usually it is too much to handle... for me it was and surely for him too.

Oh I know that feeling. My first real relationship in this world was with a "soulmate"... I don't know about the 5000 years. But there was a marriage in a past life, about 2 centuries back. A forced political one at that... We ended up feeling it to be our duty to be together...

Fortunately we got over that... Smile It's also the moment I got a more realistic perspective on the soulmate thing. One thing it's not is a guarantee for lifelong marital bliss... Maybe if we had not assumed this, and actually worked on our relationship. RollEyes

That's life...
Hi Meerie,

Welcome! Thank you for sharing your story....I have had a very similar experience with an internet guru, and can relate to what you experienced. And it led to a "dark night of the soul" as Aaron mentioned.

I am so thankful for the help and support of this forum, and the work of L/L Research. It's a godsend to have others who understand our spiritual path, and who offer love and support.

Love light and peace to you on your pathHeart

fairyfarmgirl

Good Greetings, Meeri! Welcome!

Euphoria is a side effect of an opening and awakening. A constant state Love Attributes is sustainable as you open and become awake more and more. Love is an attribute of Unity Consciousness and Oneness. Kindness is the first step in developing the attribute of Love.

Soul Mates are simply those who there is a high degree of compatibilty that is not necessarily related to Karmic relationships. A High Degree of natural compatibilty between people naturally without the use of diplomacy I assure you exists as I have such a relationship with my husband. It is not something that you can go looking for... it is a connection that you call and those that are a frequency match will respond by showing up in your life. It is simple and elegant and complex all at once as such as things that are the mystery of the universe are.

The time of the Guru is ending. We are all sovereign beings capable of standing tall as the Angels we are. There is no need to follow someone elses lead. True sharing of power is walking as an equal beside brothers and sisters. Each has their own gifts to bring forth into this world each as important and precious as the other.

I have had such experiences with inethical gurus. It seems to be a guru failing to be inethical and despotic--- only a few gurus I know of have not been corrupted by the ego and its need control and amass wealth and power. For this reason, I usually learn from a guru but withhold joining with the guru and pull all cords to the guru as they are in the making. If they are inethical this will throw them into a fit of rage. Very unGuru and telling of thier inner states.

Although, Truth is found in many places some of those places highly unusual... discernment is key.

When I was 12 I had a profound awakening and afterwards and since that time my eyes are extremely sun sensitive. It feels as my eyes are being burned by the sun into my brain. Leading to extreme pain in my whole head. So I wear sunglasses in the bright light. Although I do love the Light and will enjoy sunning myself while laying upon the ground by the big tree near my house... I simply can not do so without eye protection and sunscreen. My eyes also change colors... from blue to green to really green and then back to a shining eyes blue. It is unnerving for those who are astute in their observations but unawakened.

My third eye is open as well... I would venture to say most if not all on this site have active third eyes and opening hearts. A third eye open without the compassion of the HEART leads to grave imbalance. Love others as you LOVE yourself and the HEART will lead you to an opening. It is a natural course of action. The Christ has been reputed to have said: Love your neighbor as you love yourself (I am paraphrasing as this is an old old quote... lol). This is good advice. For in Loving your neighbor as you love yourself you are agreeing to Unity Consciousness and the Law of One. When you see others as you see yourself... and Love them despite appearing to be seperate... this is a sign of a HEART that is opening. The flowering HEART.

I leave you with the Rainbow laughing Buddha. Namaste--- fairy

[attachment=225]

Meerie

Hi Shemaya and fairyfarmgirl,
thanks for you warm welcomes too!
I guess the whole soul mate thing is just a matter of definition... I know that these fated karmic relations exist and I know they can provide a lot of katalyst. Some people call them soul mate relationships.
I am sure the natural frequency that you mentioned exists too, experiencing love and same vibrational level with someone WITHOUT the karmic bonds attached (whatever you want to call it, maybe simply a green ray love relationship? ). I just haven't been able to find this one yet.
Recently I tried to do just what you mentioned, send out a call (ask my higher self to connect to his higher self so as to create opportunity for us to meet.)
I stopped doing this, firstly because I had the impression that I did not get any connection at all, and then because I got too needy in the process... I just became aware of how much I wanted such a connection and finally to experience love with someone who would not only take take take, but also be able to share it... I can tell you I get so envious (green with envy, LOL) when I read about lovers sharing green ray energy...
I don't know. Maybe I have to work things out with myself first.
Hello Meeri!

Thankyou for opening up! It's always a relief to meet pple with similar experiencesHeart only that the separation from an unethical "Guru" and "The-rapist" had far more horrible consequences for me that i've mentioned elsewhere on the forum. At the moment i'm experiencing feelings of abandonment from another "authority" and i'm trying to figure out why this is happening to me just now.

Maybe it's a step to to become "selfreliant" in ones spiritual development, maybe it's a "negative greeting" that Carla speaks about in "Living the Law of One"; the more you shine your light the more you cast a shadow and attract negativity trying to turn out your light. That negativity can come both from outside yourself and from your own unprocessed issues.

Also it may be a reflection of inner fear of speaking one's truth since horrible things happened before when one did. The thing is that wonderful experiences are abundant in my life also at the moment, but they are mixed with feelings of disconnection and abandonment.

I think I'm the one you refer to regarding mercury retrograde, astrology has been a big interest in my life but has taken on a more balanced level as i discovered Divinecosmos, this forum and The Law of One.

I actually have rather difficult transits coming; Saturn conjuncting Neptune and squaring both Venus and the Nodes which mean i will meet the energies of "The dark night of the soul" to a higher or lesser degree both in myself and in those around me, which is already happening.

Since i've been through this before i think i can handle it better this time. These energies can also at best mean "To Structure your ideals and realize your dreams" and "to put healthy boundaries in relationships".

Again Welcome

Transiten

Meerie

Hey transiten!
I just started a thread about astrology! Wanna come over? Smile
Love,
M
Btw, has any one experienced a "getting faster" due to higher vibrations after an awakening experience?
At the time I was getting so fast that people had trouble understanding what I said, in conversation... I realized that I had to slow down in order for them to understand me.
For the first time I thought I understood Einsteins "theory of relativity"... if one particle increases in vibration those around will seemingly slow down. They all seemed so slow to me and often I was able to anticipate what would happen next, and what they would say for example.
I needed to eat eat eat, in order to "stay grounded" and since I had lost so much weight after the cleaning process. I developed such a craving for protein. Meat!!!
A few hours of sleep each night was sufficient. I spent hours listening to music and was able to discern all the different tunes and particles of it... it was so beautiful. Time was not what it was before, 30 mins. would pass in the blinking of an eye.
And just before the shaking -rattling experience started I had a sudden glimpse, like a flash-back of being in the chambre of initiation in the pyramid.

fairyfarmgirl

In order to call for a "Green-Ray/Soulmate" type of relationship, one must first surrender and be in a place of calling, welcoming and accepting. Then, letting it all go.

Grasping of anything crushes that which you seek. Holding with open palms supports.

To arrive at the place where one can enter into an equitable relationship, you must first be at a place of being right with yourself. Inner work is required before calling for such a relationship. To call and recieve you must be at a frequency match of that which you are calling. It is part of the Law of Attraction.

Art therapy is a tool to assist you in which to get to that place and space within yourself. Also, the making of vision boards where you illustrate your highest vision for yourself using whatever types of materials and images from whatever medium you wish to use... is helpful as well.

Journaling also is of great assistance.

Trust that you are a Being of Light and Sovereign. Trust is what I call the BIG Tipper of the Critical Mass. Trust that you know what is best for yourself and trust your impressions, visions and process. Be Kind to yourself--- it will develop Compassion for yourself and others. Kindness is where it all begins. Sometimes we must parent ourselves.. acting as a kind and loving parent to our own selves. A way to heal yourself is by becoming the Love that you wish you had recieved. By becoming that which you seek--- you are that which you seek and thusly, will attract more of that what you see yourself as.

Some tools to assist you in discerning a course of action are dousing and Tarot. Trust your impressions. These tools are much more acurate than the Guru. Read and learn from a variety of sources and experience life.

A Karmic relationship can be very healing if one is able to stay calm, centered and intend continously for a relationship of forgiving and forgiveness. It is the forgiving that will set a Karmic Relationship right often dissolving it immediately. This is the power of stepping into Oneness within your own self. Esther Hicks-Abraham speaks of this process. It is not necessary to give yourself over to something with the entire kit and kaboodle... all is necessary is to learn from others and take that which feels right with you and leave the rest.

--fairy

Meerie

What is dousing? or do you mean dowsing? If it is dowsing you refer to, I cannot use it for myself. whenever I asked about myself the answers I got were misleading since I seem to stand in the way because I am too involved in the outcome. do you understand what I mean?
I cannot empty myself from my desires or wishes when I ask and thus the answers I get are always tainted. The same goes for using the pendulum. Tarot neither.
The only thing that helps me understand so far seems astrology and it has always been fairly accurate, also concerning transits etc.
My tendency toward self-deception only comes in when I compare my chart to that of my relationships...
You know, somehow this whole "finding the one green ray /soulmate person" right now does not ring true to me. It is as if trying to graduate from high-school before having finished kindergarden.
Seriously, I think the task is to try and find that love within myself. As I had it, for some time already. Because then it does not matter anyway if I live with someone or alone, because no matter what, I will have the love anyway. I will be love. I am love.
btw, who knows what my preincarnative choice was ... maybe it was just that, "find the love within yourself, find the bliss of living alone". Maybe I am not supposed to be with anyone anyway. How I would love to glimpse behind the veil for a second and review my preincarnative choices..

fairyfarmgirl

I apologize for my mispelling. dowsing is what I meant.

I wish you well in your journey, Meerie.

fairyfarmgirl
(10-06-2010, 02:26 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Hey transiten!
I just started a thread about astrology! Wanna come over? Smile
Love,
M
By the way, has any one experienced a "getting faster" due to higher vibrations after an awakening experience?
At the time I was getting so fast that people had trouble understanding what I said, in conversation... I realized that I had to slow down in order for them to understand me.
For the first time I thought I understood Einsteins "theory of relativity"... if one particle increases in vibration those around will seemingly slow down. They all seemed so slow to me and often I was able to anticipate what would happen next, and what they would say for example.
I needed to eat eat eat, in order to "stay grounded" and since I had lost so much weight after the cleaning process. I developed such a craving for protein. Meat!!!
A few hours of sleep each night was sufficient. I spent hours listening to music and was able to discern all the different tunes and particles of it... it was so beautiful. Time was not what it was before, 30 mins. would pass in the blinking of an eye.
And just before the shaking -rattling experience started I had a sudden glimpse, like a flash-back of being in the chambre of initiation in the pyramid.

Funny sync is I also lost 5 kg after a cleaningprocess and I am hungry all the time and eat like a horse but don't regain my weight. And aalso my mercury square uranus transit today reflects "high speed", it has been a nervewrecking day but also filled with new interesting information.

transiten

Meerie

I am only here for a couple days and already the forum helps me gain so much insight. It is amazing.
You know, after reading ffg's reply yesterday my initial reaction was "no. why should I do all these things?" Then suddenly I got angry.
Why? Interesting. I mean she was helpful, she took all this time to post these suggestions, that probably have helped herself in her journey to find her husband, and so I should be grateful. Why angry?
THe anger triggered old feelings of not being worthy. If I am not in a relationship then I am not worthy. I have to do all these things and work on my self to be worthy.
If I am constantly dating a..holes, that means I have to be an a..hole myself, right? Law of attraction.
But wait... what if there is another reason behind all this? What if in reality I do not want to be with anyone at all, and am not consciously aware of this and there fore subconsciously choose guys with whom relationships are bound to fail?
I followed that line and repeated the sentence "let go of all expectations of finding the soulmate person". It actually felt good.
I listened to Mahlers "Ressurrection symphony" (haha, symbolic) and had tears in my eyes.
Just because everyone else is gettin married and having kids, does not mean I have to, right?
I was reminded of more clues that seem to fit the picture. Spending whole weekends alone by myself and not missing anything / anyone.
Separating from my last boyfriend and experiencing such a boost of energy and joy in the aftermath that I asked myself "why didn't I leave him much earlier?"
Returning from babysitting my nephew and niece, whom I dearly love and opening the door at home " ah, finally quiet! I am alone again!"
I get the feeling that I need to be alone. THis seems to be some kind of thought-form or maybe convention imposed on me, that I need to be in a relationship. Because if not everyone will think I am wierd. But even if they do, so what?
I am a man and a woman. I am a complete entity in myself. I have both the Mars and the Venus qualities in my birthchart.
REmember that song "way to Mars"? At the time I thought it was me on my way to Mars, to finding him. Outside myself.
Wrong. In the aftermath I started living all the Martian qualities myself, agressiveness, self-assertiveness etc. I am not saying it is good to be aggressive, it is just something I had to experience.
All this time I was searching in the outside for something inside me..
I am alone. Alone = ALL ONE.
Thank you all so much. I love you all.
Moderator edit: Questioner's post is in response to a spambot post that has since been deleted.

Hi "talha" aka "Joshua," your career as a spambot will be very short-lived here. I've reported your offensive posts to the moderation team.
Can we set him free in the fields and try to run him down with harvesting machines again? BigSmile

Meerie

(10-06-2010, 08:05 AM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]Some tools to assist you in discerning a course of action are dousing and Tarot. Trust your impressions. These tools are much more acurate than the Guru. Read and learn from a variety of sources and experience life.

Actually I got some pretty good insight from Tarot last weekend. Seems I have to revise my initial response...it is working for me after all! Thanks farmfairygirl

fairyfarmgirl

(10-27-2010, 04:30 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-06-2010, 08:05 AM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]Some tools to assist you in discerning a course of action are dousing and Tarot. Trust your impressions. These tools are much more acurate than the Guru. Read and learn from a variety of sources and experience life.

Actually I got some pretty good insight from Tarot last weekend. Seems I have to revise my initial response...it is working for me after all! Thanks farmfairygirl

Smile Trust your impressions. Tarot is an excellent tool to train the mind and HEART to work together. The Mind is a tool of the HEART it just thinks it is in charge.

Blessings to you on your journey back to you!

fairyfarmgirl
Hi Meerie !!!
Welcome to the forums. I hope to see you around.
(10-04-2010, 02:55 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Later that night I awoke with the feeling “I want to become enlightened”. That was it ! Everything was so clear all of a sudden.

I used to have that constant urge to be enlightened like I knew what it means to be enlightened. Now I don't even really know what that term means really. It might even mean different things to different people. Now I feel more interested in living every moment with increasingly more love and wisdom and whatever comes out of it is welcomed...
(10-04-2010, 02:55 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]I also became very light-sensitive and burnt my eyes. I have to wear sunglasses each time the sun shines outside because they are still very sensitive. I read that this can occur when the 3rd eye opens.

it is funny you said that and later FFG as well. I have been having the same thing. I thought maybe I had some vampire Cool in me but that never made any good sense before. Your explanation hits home for me as well. thank you...
(10-04-2010, 02:55 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]Now I feel like all this seems like a dream and I am more in a state like before, getting depressed and subdued. I feel disconnected again and am not feeling love like before.
M

You may take them as ebbs and flows of spiritual experiences on planet called earth. We on 3D earth are constantly oscillating between choices and states. Nothing is constant and there are always opposite forces working on changing the original states. That is the the beauty of it as we have to keep making choices over and over again. But nothing is permanently blissful or beautiful or we would just stick with that one state and never grow farther and push the envelop...

Meerie

(10-30-2010, 07:36 AM)thefool Wrote: [ -> ]I used to have that constant urge to be enlightened like I knew what it means to be enlightened. Now I don't even really know what that term means really. It might even mean different things to different people. Now I feel more interested in living every moment with increasingly more love and wisdom and whatever comes out of it is welcomed.
Hey thefool, I like that definition! Thank you

(10-04-2010, 02:55 AM)Meerie Wrote: [ -> ]I also became very light-sensitive and burnt my eyes. I have to wear sunglasses each time the sun shines outside because they are still very sensitive. I read that this can occur when the 3rd eye opens.
it is funny you said that and later FFG as well. I have been having the same thing. I thought maybe I had some vampire Cool in me but that never made any good sense before. Your explanation hits home for me as well. thank you...

You are welcome! When the light-sensitivity started to get really bad I sat there in the office wearing black and black sunglasses because even the computer screen hurt my eyes.. then during lunch break I had to do some shopping at the supermarket. I stood there at the cashier, all in black and the sum of money I had to pay amounted to 6,66! I started laughing and the guy at the cashier looked at me a bit frightened… when I told my colleagues later they said “yep now we know, you ARE the antichrist” LOL
Dear sweet Meerie - I just read your story. So wonderful that you shared of yourself here, and that I get to know you, my sister.

I've had a similar experience in the past with a very strong psychic connection to an individual. Thankfully that connection has since completed it's cycle.

Living each moment in Love and light!
Quote:In the absence of fear, the love is flowing freely

Fantastic!

Meerie

Thanks dear Ruth! it is truly a blessing to have you here, you brighten up my day each time I read you Smile
Heart

(10-05-2011, 01:14 PM)Namaste Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:In the absence of fear, the love is flowing freely

Fantastic!
Yes, isn't it... and it really makes a difference to know that because you read it somewhere, or to truly FEEL it inside you. And I was blessed enough to feel it that day.
Thanks, dear brother Smile

Pages: 1 2