Bring4th

Full Version: INFP question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm an INFP(introversion, intuition, feeling, perception) close to the 100% extreme. Why it fucking hurts when people around judge others ? Like anytime i hear a judgemental remark i feel my heart aching and my mind contracting. I dont want to change how others view reality and other persons and i know that the judging type is also an expression of the One Infinite, but i want to change something in my belief system to not feel like s***.

Anyone have any experience with this and any advices ?
Here's a thought. Could it be that you, yourself are judging those that judge others? They have to follow their own path whether it resonates with you or not. Send them love and compassion and excuse yourself from the conversation.
It sounds to me like what is happening is that even though you realize they are criticizing "others", and they believe they are criticizing "others", when you hear their words, on a deep level you know they are being said about you - and in fact, they are being said about the person speaking who is speaking them, and about everyone, all of creation.

What you can do is try to develop compassion for the one who speaks such harsh words but realizes not what towards. Truly they feel these thoughts within towards the self, and then reality gives them an exaggerated picture of that which they reject. And then those of us who are trying to keep our hearts open get caught in the backlash. Our catalyst is to accept and love what is happening in the moment, but realizing that the person is speaking of an inner pain and rejection that we all feel universally as part of the collective is a good place to start. This pain isn't personal. It is part of the Creator's plan, however, that we all experience this pain in a unique and personal way.
I'm also an INFP according to a test I took months back. I can get emotional at times.
I'm not near 100%, but like twice or more as much INFP as I am any other.

I've sort of numbed out to the insults I receive on an almost daily basis. I guess by repeated exposure you eventually become numb to them.
Not sure if that's healthy, but I still serve other people who insult me.

This was the test I used to determine which I was. It was the clearest test I have taken to be sure, as others left me unsure if I was a judger or a perceiver.

[attachment=1731]

This is how much of an INFP I am according to that test:

[Image: Metaprogram_Test_Result_INFP.jpg]
I’m an INFJ personality type, introversion, intuition, feeling, judgement. I can be very critical at times and I try to balance that by being more forgiving of others and their faults because I’m not perfect either. It’s a quality that comes in handy though. But this personality family-type feels and intuits strongly. We need to learn the corresponding qualities of forgivness and acceptance. The open heart will bring us face to face with that which is not so pretty. A part of the open heart is being able to “love the unloveable, forgive the unforgivable, and to accept the unacceptable.”
We also have to believe in ourselves in that we are worthy and capable.
I don't know what "INFP" means, but I'm also with this issue such as yourself. Lately I've been trying to see myself in these people, I've been just like them. And sometimes I still am, even if it's done in my thoughts. And so if I can love and forgive them, I can perhaps love and forgive myself. I'm in the belief that they do not actually mean any of it, it's all situational, a fragment of their infiniteness of being.
(10-25-2018, 12:48 PM)breakingties Wrote: [ -> ]I'm an INFP(introversion, intuition, feeling, perception) close to the 100% extreme. Why it fucking hurts when people around judge others ? Like anytime i hear a judgemental remark i feel my heart aching and my mind contracting. I dont want to change how others view reality and other persons and i know that the judging type is also an expression of the One Infinite, but i want to change something in my belief system to not feel like s***.

Anyone have any experience with this and any advices ?

Being extremely sensitive to other people's attitudes and stances towards oneself is generally a sign of low or undeveloped emotional strength, especially a feeling and understanding of one's own self.

Paying attention to one's own emotions, discerning which emotions belong to the self, and expressing them can start one on the way to a stable understanding of one's self, and the subsequent strengthening of the orange chakra.

A person with a healthy understanding of his/her own self and a sufficiently healthy orange chakra would still be affected by negative attitudes towards itself or others in the society by the society, but this would take the form of getting tired due to such negative energies in the society than getting blocked in his/her chakras.