Bring4th

Full Version: Declaring my sovereignty (current draft) Thoughts?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Say from the heart these words:

I, as this unique expression of The One and Infinite Creator, am in this ever-present moment of now, establishing a conscious connection with my DNA and my higher self.
As a being of The Now, for the express purpose of remedy and resolve, I, as this unique expression of The One and Infinite Creator, lovingly repair my DNA, and my energetic system, as well as lovingly heal the trunk of my mind, by cutting all cords with all hierarchical systems of domination and control.
As well, I, as this unique expression of The One and Infinite Creator, revoke and renounce each and all commitments of fidelity, vows, agreements and/or contracts of association which no longer serve for my higher purpose, made in this life, past lives, parallel lives, in all dimensions, periods of time, and locations.

I, as this unique expression of The One and Infinite Creator, now order all entities (who are linked to these contracts, organizations and associations which I, as this unique expression of The One and Infinite Creator, am now renouncing) to cease and give up, and to abandon my energy field, now and forever and retroactively, taking with them their gimmicks, devices, and sown energies.
I, as this unique expression of The One and Infinite Creator, declare this forward and retroactively.

I, as this unique expression of The One and Infinite Creator, deny all other-selves the right to lock me into a state of non-sovereignty.
I, as this unique expression of The One and Infinite Creator, deny all other-selves the right to drain me.
I, as this unique expression of The One and Infinite Creator, deny all other-selves the right to harvest my energy.
I, as this unique expression of The One and Infinite Creator, deny all other-selves the right to infringe upon my free will.
I, as this unique expression of The One and Infinite Creator, deny all other-selves the right to trick me into negative time/space.
I, as this unique expression of The One and Infinite Creator, declare my rights as this unique expression of The One and Infinite Creator and as a being in all time-streams, dimensions, galaxies, layers, levels, every past, every future, every reality and this co-creative now moment.
I, as this unique expression of The One and Infinite Creator, choose to remain in positive time-space all the way through to mid-sixth density, safely, in all time-streams, dimensions, galaxies, layers, levels, every past, every future, every reality and this co-creative now moment.
I, as this unique expression of The One and Infinite Creator, choose to do so in confidence.
I, as this unique expression of The One and Infinite Creator, choose to maintain positive polarity all the way until mid-sixth density, safely and in confidence, in all time-streams, dimensions, galaxies, layers, levels, every past, every future, every reality and this co-creative now moment.
I, as this unique expression of The One and Infinite Creator, choose to sleep in the fires of Earth Mother’s Creation, safely and in confidence.
I, as this unique expression of The One and Infinite Creator, am a signature frequency match for “Do no harm to any sentient kind.”
AMEN!
I was given a template by a friend to use and make my own, mixing in some stuff from the 21 day spiritual cleansing ritual with Archangel Michael, off of the Heartki website.

Also, for anyone wondering about sovereignty decrees, look up Andrew Bartzis.

He's where she got the whole thing from and she's where I got the whole thing from.
Just changed "Serve my higher purpose" to "align with my higher self"

What do you guys think of the change?
removed
removed
I agree with Aqua that in all points mentioned.

Plus: I don't see any notion into the direction of STO...
(10-27-2018, 02:22 AM)Agua Wrote: [ -> ]Decisions are extremely powerful, and so in that regard that is a good step!

I would however point out, that the key to establish new decisions is regular repetition and focus.
So i would recommend shortening it a lot and then do it daily (at least once or twice).
With such a long declaration, you probably wont do it longer than a few days, that was at least my experience.

I would ask, what is your motivation for this? what do you want to accomplish?
Why do you feel aneed for this?
Answering these questions will help to boil it down to the "essence"...

I would ask, what is your motivation for this? what do you want to accomplish?
Why do you feel aneed for this?
Answering these questions will help to boil it down to the "essence"...

My reasons first of all are to ensure that I declare my rights as co-creator and as a unique expression of The One and Infinite Creator to remain in positive time/space, and remain of positive polarity, all the way until mid-sixth density, where it seems polarity is abandoned, if I'm not mistaken.

Also to heal myself and regain my energy.

And to set proper boundaries, which unlike RitaJC seems to believe, I do not feel conflicts with being STO.

I would like to remind you all that 4th and 5th density STO beings still refuse offers made by negatives, in order to maintain proper boundaries. Ra said so himself.

Also to cut negative chords, remove implants and things of that nature, and to connect better with my higher self. Things like that. If there's any way this conflicts with LOO material, or with what is known to be true, I would like to know.

That being said, I do not see it as conflicting with STO.

So if there are no contradictions within it, I shall use this.

I also do not feel it is too long, but we shall see. I think I'll be able to get into the habit. It's a little over a page in length, ultimately. Just a tad. Barely goes over a page at all. By like 2 lines and there's some extra space at one part, so... I don't think it's too much. We shall see though.
(10-27-2018, 03:40 AM)RitaJC Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with Aqua that in all points mentioned.

Plus: I don't see any notion into the direction of STO...

How do you not see any notion into the direction of STO?
(10-27-2018, 02:36 AM)Agua Wrote: [ -> ]to add one thing:

it guess it circles around "sovereignity".
I recommend looking there!

A "cryptic" hint:

as long as you are fighting, you are deep in duality.
as long as you fight, you need an opponent.
i am saying this especially in regards to the issue you are dealing with!

I have thought about what you're saying, and I still believe this helps. Although if you'd like to be more explicit and direct, so we can talk about this further, that would be cool. TBH I'm very tired right now. I have been tired all day, despite sleeping all day. I feel like I am tired all the time. Who knows? Maybe these sovereignty decrees will really help.

Agua, if there is something you would like to say that's more explicit, please do so. I am way too tired to try and figure out what you're driving at.

I would prefer right now if instead of giving me "hints" you just spoke your mind and explained further. You know, I'm not starting on this until I feel confident in what I wrote, so I'm really curious to hear more of what you have to say.
From another thread:

(10-27-2018, 04:38 PM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-27-2018, 09:16 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, so I'm confused... is Ra "Beyond polarity" as a mid sixth density being? Or is Ra Positive polarity? Is he mid sixth or early sixth?

Does the mid sixth density self still have positive polarity or no polarity?

Ra is late-sixth density, but I think to try to fit everything nicely into categories of early/mid/late sixth may be difficult because Ra doesn't always use those terms and in reality it's probably a spectrum. Like are there truly hardline distinctions between early 3d, mid 3d, and late 3d - no, it's more of a spectrum of consciousness. So it may be useful to not worry so much about the terms early/mid/late and instead think of a timeline or order of events. 

STS/STO entry in 6th density-> 
STS switch to STO-> 
STO moves beyond polarity->
Beyond polarity/unity consciousness learns additional lessons needed for 7th density (Ra is here)->
Beyond polarity/unity consciousness evolves to 7th density. 

Don't think you need to put that into the early/mid/late boxes strictly, understanding the order is more useful imo.

-----

I'm not sure if there is directly supported by the text, but I speculate that the most advanced stages of service to others philosophy all distinctions between other selves and the self drops away completely from every fiber of your mind/body/spirit, and you literally do not see any separation at all, thereby evolving to beyond polarity.

So how can this be used to update my sovereignty decree?
(10-26-2018, 08:18 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]As well, I, as this unique expression of The One and Infinite Creator, revoke and renounce each and all commitments of fidelity, vows, agreements and/or contracts of association which no longer serve for my higher purpose, made in this life, past lives, parallel lives, in all dimensions, periods of time, and locations.

I'm not sure one can just unilaterally decide to terminate a contract without grounds.  If someone sold their soul to the devil for wealth and fame, then they got wealth and fame, one couldn't just rescind the contract if they understood the terms of the contract when said contract was entered into.  

There are many grounds where it's legitimate to terminate a contract though.  Inadequate disclosure is one reason.  Coercion or being under duress when making the contract is another.  Accepting the terms of service with Google or the Microsoft operating system could be rescinded since you really have no choice on which service to use, and those companies are a monopoly on the particular service.  

A lawyer would probably be able to cite all the potential outs here better than I can..  But a little more granularity on the contracts you are seeking to void would probably be a good thing.

The Vatican is the entity that holds ownership title over you currently, however, you were not given adequate disclosure of this, so that contract is quite justified to rescind.  Of course, the good guys are going after the Vatican right now - if the Vatican is dissolved, the strings will be cut..

Otherwise, I love the concept of what you are looking at here.
(10-27-2018, 10:01 PM)ScottK Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-26-2018, 08:18 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]As well, I, as this unique expression of The One and Infinite Creator, revoke and renounce each and all commitments of fidelity, vows, agreements and/or contracts of association which no longer serve for my higher purpose, made in this life, past lives, parallel lives, in all dimensions, periods of time, and locations.

I'm not sure one can just unilaterally decide to terminate a contract without grounds.  If someone sold their soul to the devil for wealth and fame, then they got wealth and fame, one couldn't just rescind the contract if they understood the terms of the contract when said contract was entered into.  

There are many grounds where it's legitimate to terminate a contract though.  Inadequate disclosure is one reason.  Coercion or being under duress when making the contract is another.  Accepting the terms of service with Google or the Microsoft operating system could be rescinded since you really have no choice on which service to use, and those companies are a monopoly on the particular service.  

A lawyer would probably be able to cite all the potential outs here better than I can..  But a little more granularity on the contracts you are seeking to void would probably be a good thing.

The Vatican is the entity that holds ownership title over you currently, however, you were not given adequate disclosure of this, so that contract is quite justified to rescind.  Of course, the good guys are going after the Vatican right now - if the Vatican is dissolved, the strings will be cut..

Otherwise, I love the concept of what you are looking at here.

Huh. Well, I'm not aware of any contracts made, so I'm pretty sure I can cut them.
removed
removed
Great idea. Just keep them solid enough for form to emerge. Otherwise your intentions will sink like sand beneath the tides once again.
(10-28-2018, 01:19 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]Great idea. Just keep them solid enough for form to emerge. Otherwise your intentions will sink like sand beneath the tides once again.

Do you think they're solid enough?
@Agua, so you think this exercise is ultimately futile? Hmm...

Or you think that the way I'm doing it MAKES it futile?

If so, I dunno what to focus on other than what I made.
I would round them just a tad. When it comes to positive affirmations, what matters is that we practice them. Not that they're water tight.

My subliminals were off the cuff, and logical nightmares. But my consistent practice with them led me to a bliss state that lasted for about a year or longer. And now I'm simply doing the work in 3rd density to maintain that bliss state consistently, along with the mental body necessary to accomplish that.

And when I say round them, instead of adopting the position of: "Must protect, no negative energy can get through!" go with: "I learn from my experiences and develop boundaries necessary for my seeking." This leading to natural outlets and natural growth instead of super-hard, super-brittle foundations.
(10-26-2018, 08:18 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Say from the heart these words:

I, as this unique expression of The One and Infinite Creator, am in this ever-present moment of now, establishing a conscious connection with my DNA and my higher self.
As a being of The Now, for the express purpose of remedy and resolve, I, as this unique expression of The One and Infinite Creator, lovingly repair my DNA, and my energetic system, as well as lovingly heal the trunk of my mind, by cutting all cords with all hierarchical systems of domination and control.
As well, I, as this unique expression of The One and Infinite Creator, revoke and renounce each and all commitments of fidelity, vows, agreements and/or contracts of association which no longer serve for my higher purpose, made in this life, past lives, parallel lives, in all dimensions, periods of time, and locations.

I, as this unique expression of The One and Infinite Creator, now order all entities (who are linked to these contracts, organizations and associations which I, as this unique expression of The One and Infinite Creator, am now renouncing) to cease and give up, and to abandon my energy field, now and forever and retroactively, taking with them their gimmicks, devices, and sown energies.
I, as this unique expression of The One and Infinite Creator, declare this forward and retroactively.

I, as this unique expression of The One and Infinite Creator, deny all other-selves the right to lock me into a state of non-sovereignty.
I, as this unique expression of The One and Infinite Creator, deny all other-selves the right to drain me.
I, as this unique expression of The One and Infinite Creator, deny all other-selves the right to harvest my energy.
I, as this unique expression of The One and Infinite Creator, deny all other-selves the right to infringe upon my free will.
I, as this unique expression of The One and Infinite Creator, deny all other-selves the right to trick me into negative time/space.
I, as this unique expression of The One and Infinite Creator, declare my rights as this unique expression of The One and Infinite Creator and as a being in all time-streams, dimensions, galaxies, layers, levels, every past, every future, every reality and this co-creative now moment.
I, as this unique expression of The One and Infinite Creator, choose to remain in positive time-space all the way through to mid-sixth density, safely, in all time-streams, dimensions, galaxies, layers, levels, every past, every future, every reality and this co-creative now moment.
I, as this unique expression of The One and Infinite Creator, choose to do so in confidence.
I, as this unique expression of The One and Infinite Creator, choose to maintain positive polarity all the way until mid-sixth density, safely and in confidence, in all time-streams, dimensions, galaxies, layers, levels, every past, every future, every reality and this co-creative now moment.
I, as this unique expression of The One and Infinite Creator, choose to sleep in the fires of Earth Mother’s Creation, safely and in confidence.
I, as this unique expression of The One and Infinite Creator, am a signature frequency match for “Do no harm to any sentient kind.”
AMEN!

I came to a similar conclusion a couple of days ago myself. Recently I have been greeted with a lot of catalyst surrounding blue ray. I am me, I am nothing less, and nothing more. I am perfect and fitting for each moment. There is no need for manipulation, lieng, and deceit. I will meet every entity, with the same raw intensity, and presence of The Creator that I am. I will no longer disengage myself and bring myself to there level, through means of observation and mimicry. There is nothing to hide,I am what I am. I will always forever more show and fully express myself. No more games, no more hiding. The World will know who i am. The I am, that we all are.
And what gentle said I agree with. The quality is formed and is like growing/crystalization. The more we practice the more water tight, articulated, and strengthened they become. Much akin to excersise.
(10-28-2018, 10:35 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Huh. Well, I'm not aware of any contracts made, so I'm pretty sure I can cut them.

Bank account, credit card, google et al terms of service..

Then there's government contracts - social security, birth certificate, marriage license (if you are married), car registration, driver's license, voter registration. Every single one is a deceptive contract that you willfully entered into.

How do you think the government can legally confiscate the vehicle of someone suspected of a drug offense? The US Constitution still exists. How can they get away with that? Did you ever actually own your car? Your house? Your land? Yourself?

Why is the government a party to the marriage contract? The preacher said "By the powers vested in me by the state of xxxxxxx, I now pronounce you man and wife? Isn't marriage a covenant between you, your partner, and the Creator? So why is the government involved?

Do you want to understand the problem and how deep it goes?
I love this.
Its a very needed call to sovereignty, beginning with a person, the first of a society.
The things which puzzles me, is why should there be any limits at all - set? Here i see " half 6th density, plus staying positive. Why set limits to staying in an density now and not when its fully realized? I want to stay positive too, but in order to do so, i have found it needed to explore the negatives, for not falling prey to it. I have seen a lot of people are defining negatives as positive in order to "stay" positive. And they add up to the fog. I have found respecting and using truth as the main key to stay in the positive.

Lastly there is the " am a signature frequency match for “Do no harm to any sentient kind.”
Because we are loving individuals wishing no harm for others, doesn't mean that there does not exist people who do harm or wants to enslave us. And that they want to be our problem. I will hold my RIGHT to punish and harm such in order to make them a lesser problem, but it doesn't mean that i will or HAVE to. The right to respond or vengeance is what our 1984 society target the most, effectively crippling our culture, making it sicker day by day.
removed
(10-28-2018, 08:19 PM)ScottK Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-28-2018, 10:35 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Huh. Well, I'm not aware of any contracts made, so I'm pretty sure I can cut them.

Then there's government contracts - social security, birth certificate, marriage license (if you are married), car registration, driver's license, voter registration.  Every single one is a deceptive contract that you willfully entered into.

How do you think the government can legally confiscate the vehicle of someone suspected of a drug offense?  The US Constitution still exists.  How can they get away with that?  Did you ever actually own your car?  Your house?  Your land?  Yourself?  

Why is the government a party to the marriage contract?  The preacher said "By the powers vested in me by the state of xxxxxxx, I now pronounce you man and wife?  Isn't marriage a covenant between you, your partner, and the Creator?  So why is the government involved?

The solution is simple though. Figure out what makes people truly satisfied, happy, and fulfilled, and then make money providing that information to others. Too bad we have to bring EVERYONE up if we want to be in Nirvana.
(10-29-2018, 04:06 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-28-2018, 08:19 PM)ScottK Wrote: [ -> ]

Then there's government contracts - social security, birth certificate, marriage license (if you are married), car registration, driver's license, voter registration.  Every single one is a deceptive contract that you willfully entered into.

How do you think the government can legally confiscate the vehicle of someone suspected of a drug offense?  The US Constitution still exists.  How can they get away with that?  Did you ever actually own your car?  Your house?  Your land?  Yourself?  

Why is the government a party to the marriage contract?  The preacher said "By the powers vested in me by the state of xxxxxxx, I now pronounce you man and wife?  Isn't marriage a covenant between you, your partner, and the Creator?  So why is the government involved?

The solution is simple though. Figure out what makes people truly satisfied, happy, and fulfilled, and then make money providing that information to others. Too bad we have to bring EVERYONE up if we want to be in Nirvana.

Right, with the money made being reinvested into projects that have the potential to help free man. Even being a different kind of business, and do business in a more heart oriented format. We need brilliant, compassionate, loving people to come to the helm. People that will invest "profits" back into humanity, back into the whole.