Bring4th

Full Version: Orion vs the Confederation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If Orion is the negative and the confederation is the positive, and Ra built the pyramids why are they aligned with Orions negative energy?
If I had to take a quess, to warn of their enemies openly or to align the pyramids in open against a covert influence, like exhaust ports.
Maybe it was the most efficient configuration. I heard it has to do with the phi ratio.
Why are people still buying into the fear-propaganda that snuck into the Law of One?
(10-28-2018, 04:07 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]Why are people still buying into the fear-propaganda that snuck into the Law of One?

Which propaganda?
(10-28-2018, 04:52 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-28-2018, 04:07 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]Why are people still buying into the fear-propaganda that snuck into the Law of One?

Which propaganda?

I agree! What propaganda I just joined that was my very first post but I’ve been reading the Law of One for the last three years and listening to it every night almost. I still consider myself a rank amateur in understanding it but that’s the way I’m sure it’s meant to be There are many answers in there to questions that have not been asked yet! I am acepting that I will never understand thereby understanding yet still asking/seeking/understanding
The propoganda is built into the line of questioning. The constant questions about becoming more and more STO. The seeking after the negative potentials. The deep investigation of 'negative attacks'.

You can even watch the quality of Carla's health deteriorate as the group focuses more and more on protection and the negative.

It's still the best material that I've found, but without that awareness it tends to be a pretty sizable stumbling block.

Ra only built one pyramid (the great pyramid).  So they are not involved with the other pyramids nor their resulting alignment.

The Great pyramid at giza, is what there talking about. The sixth density is of unity. The orions is not against them, to Ra. Configuration is equal to an effect. The alignment you see, and speak of. Doesn't exist.

What must be the balancer or weight calibrator is: There is only ONE. There is only you. You is my name.
As per the negative attacks, as they found that they had found an avenue to talk to Ra (god basically in every way), their happiness and mood skyrocketed relative to the environment around them. This causing them to manifest tests or difficulties to see if they were 'strong' enough for this vibration.

The two ways to maintain that high of a vibration being to 'spread the good news' (aka christianity), or to have the wisdom of a supreme adept.

You'll notice that every spiritual path follows this same arc. Find god, then be beaten back down to the vibration of the common man.

Unfortunately, they turned back to the contact as a means of alleviating this (choosing to channel as Carla manifested worse and worse health, indicating that they were causing more harm than good) much like an addict turning back to the drug that gives them the high.

So what they sought for protection ended up killing them.
(10-29-2018, 03:53 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]As per the negative attacks, as they found that they had found an avenue to talk to Ra (god basically in every way), their happiness and mood skyrocketed relative to the environment around them. This causing them to manifest tests or difficulties to see if they were 'strong' enough for this vibration.

The two ways to maintain that high of a vibration being to 'spread the good news' (aka christianity), or to have the wisdom of a supreme adept.

You'll notice that every spiritual path follows this same arc. Find god, then be beaten back down to the vibration of the common man.

Unfortunately, they turned back to the contact as a means of alleviating this (choosing to channel as Carla manifested worse and worse health, indicating that they were causing more harm than good) much like an addict turning back to the drug that gives them the high.

So what they sought for protection ended up killing them.

I would agree with everything except saying that spreading the good news need not be christian but rather soul activity, they did try to spread good news from their channelings but instead of doing a few very heavy protection related sessions and returning to good news they kept talking of protection and attracted attention that way, far as I can tell anyway. The 5th density negative was said to be always with them so protection against that should have been focused on place not in time. In the words of a military strategist, they spread their attack out over time instead of over space and lost.