Bring4th

Full Version: Another Ra material (on science)---a very good book on science
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this is a very good book on science, no matter it's related with Ra or not.

https://docs.wixstatic.com/ugd/e1050a_33...3c9275.pdf

One day in 2011, through my automatic writing, I connected with a new entity

who called himself Ra. RA taught and guided me to completely detox my body with a
lot of green and fruit juices. To this present day, I drink six cups a day of organic green
juice and two to four cups of fruit juice. Through a raw, vegan, organic diet, I have
learned that we are light and energy. To have a connection and telepathically connect
with the higher order of consciousness, you have to detox. In this way, nothing is
blocking your connection to the higher realms of existence because the energy flows
through you without resistance. For example, meat has a lower frequency because it is
denser in vibration, not to mention that we are knowingly killing the animals. So, by
eating raw fruits and vegetables and drinking organic raw juices, you are increasing your
frequency.

RA told me he is overseeing planet Earth and that he was connected with Egypt.

He told me a lot of changes will happen, and planet Earth is raising to go to a higher
frequency of vibrational resonance. New Earth. Only the people who are resonating on
the same frequency will experience that reality because we cannot perceive something
which we are not the frequency of. In this higher frequency, everything is based on love
for humanity, to give and love without ego or expectations. Love is the highest resonance
of Hz. Love heals and opens the door to the highest realms. On the other hand, fear,
hatred, jealousy, and revenge resonate at a lower Hz. That is how you trap yourself in a
lower vibrational hologram which has wars and destruction, not to mention that negative
souls can exist only on the lower frequencies.
RA started to teach me metaphysical theories of existence. Sometimes I would get
really tired when I wrote with him because Ra resonates at a higher Hz, and the vibration
made me exhausted. Because of this, if I had a question about something that Ra was
teaching me, the information was always given to me through another source like a book
or You Tube video, and it was always the continuation of information which I needed to
complete my work. It was almost like if I needed it, something was always appearing in
my reality. I knew that I was helped all the time.
Just my personal observation, but it looks to be mainly "transient material," not concerned with spiritual growth and evolution, but with exploration of physical phenomena. Take your pick.
I read a lot of it, but it's largely incomprehensible. I wonder if anyone out there would be able to decode this transmission and create technology. The warnings about getting disintegrated if you don't match the frequencies between source and destination correctly are kind of off-putting.

And while we're on the subject, does anyone know, practically, how one would actually go about changing the vibratory frequency of a physical object? All anti-gravity and teleportation technology seems to rely on this concept.
(10-29-2018, 03:15 AM)MangusKhan Wrote: [ -> ]I read a lot of it, but it's largely incomprehensible. I wonder if anyone out there would be able to decode this transmission and create technology. The warnings about getting disintegrated if you don't match the frequencies between source and destination correctly are kind of off-putting.

And while we're on the subject, does anyone know, practically, how one would actually go about changing the vibratory frequency of a physical object? All anti-gravity and teleportation technology seems to rely on this concept.

I was just thinking about anti-gravity this morning. I wonder why Elon Musk doesn't make use of it in his rocket stuff.
A lot of it corresponds with some of the deeper metaphysical concepts I've been working on, but is apparently completely unrelated to it's surface subject matter.

However, last night as I was meditating, I noticed a massive portal manifest in my consciousness (like in Stargate SG1). This being interesting because a couple months back I had been led to believe that the ancient Egyptians (the God's specifically) had the ability to communicate information that is not present in the consciousness here on Earth. One great example being of this being the intentionality that they hide in the legs of many of their hieroglyphs of individuals. This allowing the communication of STS or STO in regards to the various peoples that they treated with.

Realizing this ability to accurately translate distortions (or modes of consciousness) led me to believe that you wouldn't use symbols to choose a destination, but the symbols would simply change the distortions relative to the destination planet. So you would choose the distortions of the destination, and not the physical location. Put differently you (if you valued your lives and planet) would first determine the distortions or permutations of love/light, and then after that you might worry about the location.

The distortions (or way of communicating love basically) informing the frequency of the source planet, and then the destination as well. So first you would have to have highly accurate knowledge of the distortions of your planet (or perhaps simply the local space/time area within 30 miles or something), and then you would simply choose alignments or inverse alignments of those distortions.

And realizing as well that a lot of these are not referring necessarily to the physical plane, but the spiritual... well then you have the ability to perhaps alter the consciousness of the entire planet as the vast majority of power based interactions are acted out via the sub and super-conscious.

So this entire timeline may have just been a curio of an Egyptian God. This likely being why they were so careful in their interactions with others, as they wanted to be submissive to the changes they had projected. As they were well known for consulting with the alignments of the stars and planets when making major decisions.

They simply set up the distortions they wanted to view, and then were careful not to affect the viewing overmuch.
(10-29-2018, 09:52 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]A lot of it corresponds with some of the deeper metaphysical concepts I've been working on, but is apparently completely unrelated to it's surface subject matter.

However, last night as I was meditating, I noticed a massive portal manifest in my consciousness (like in Stargate SG1). This being interesting because a couple months back I had been led to believe that the ancient Egyptians (the God's specifically) had the ability to communicate information that is not present in the consciousness here on Earth. One great example being of this being the intentionality that they hide in the legs of many of their hieroglyphs of individuals. This allowing the communication of STS or STO in regards to the various peoples that they treated with.

Realizing this ability to accurately translate distortions (or modes of consciousness) led me to believe that you wouldn't use symbols to choose a destination, but the symbols would simply change the distortions relative to the destination planet. So you would choose the distortions of the destination, and not the physical location. Put differently you (if you valued your lives and planet) would first determine the distortions or permutations of love/light, and then after that you might worry about the location.

The distortions (or way of communicating love basically) informing the frequency of the source planet, and then the destination as well. So first you would have to have highly accurate knowledge of the distortions of your planet (or perhaps simply the local space/time area within 30 miles or something), and then you would simply choose alignments or inverse alignments of those distortions.

And realizing as well that a lot of these are not referring necessarily to the physical plane, but the spiritual... well then you have the ability to perhaps alter the consciousness of the entire planet as the vast majority of power based interactions are acted out via the sub and super-conscious.

So this entire timeline may have just been a curio of an Egyptian God. This likely being why they were so careful in their interactions with others, as they wanted to be submissive to the changes they had projected. As they were well known for consulting with the alignments of the stars and planets when making major decisions.

They simply set up the distortions they wanted to view, and then were careful not to affect the viewing overmuch.

I would agree and say that distortions are what create the illusion of separation. So each foci it being seen as a physical location or an conscioussness is essentially the same, in many regards. Or rather that which we think of as location is actually conscience, or in other terms: alive.

One of the main boundaries and keys, is that each location or place. Has what Ra speaks of as an anchor. This anchor is interlayed within and as aspects of the body. Each density and interwoven location has the potential for a specific set of bodies. The wisdom of this is the ability to interface, and the preset worked and crystalized form that you have available in that density. Like on Earth most entities are born, and spend the entire life anchored within the body, with times like sleep etc, with visits back to the real home of the conscience. The place were conscience is formed and has no true movement. Then there are exceptions were with the correct instruments/distortions that a body can be prepared and the conscience move freely from and to body. Yet each density, just as on Earth, has many available bodies, and modes.

One of the key aspects of an STO oriented social memory complex. Is that at a certain threshold. The entities taking part with in the smc can begin more and more freely move and offer differentiating experience, through not only telepathy, but actually allowing other entities to use avaliable instruments.
Kind of an enlightening of the all by the all? I get that.

Went through more of the book. It seems to have information on setting up crystal grids. Specifically that crystal grids set up on the floor only create density, as it penetrates straight through the Earth. This actually removing the ability of the Earth to assist. Essentially creates within the Earth's blind spot.

This makes sense to me, as I've created 2 or 3 elaborate grids, and each time, the density of the illusion increased significantly. So my next work will be to create a vertical suspended crystal grid, or perhaps a pyramid shape.

She's obviously an open channel, and so either you'll get nothing from the text, gibberish, or you'll ignore the surface confusion and extract essence directly.
(10-29-2018, 03:15 AM)MangusKhan Wrote: [ -> ]And while we're on the subject, does anyone know, practically, how one would actually go about changing the vibratory frequency of a physical object? All anti-gravity and teleportation technology seems to rely on this concept.

Logically, it will differ, dependent upon what kind of frequenzies from the object we are measuring or interested in. The vibration of the electrons, or the molecules?
By spinning a free floating magnet at high velocities the gravity above the magnet seems to change. So I read some time ago.
copied from "NANO TECHNOLOGY by Marina Jacobi"
A single particle of Finite is the smallest energetic coordination
that is the opposite of the Infinity. The importance of the knowledge
is significant. Systems of single rebuilding blocks are step by step
systems of the infinite particles to the smallest energetic field. That
is when the entire Universal structure is concentrated in one single
particle. The pressure is in the Infinite magnetic field. It is so much
that is the entire energy of the Universe in ONE Finite particle.
So what that means is that there is literally no difference
between the Infinite and the Finite. It is becoming Infinite to
expansion and Finite when is collapsing. It is the TORUS.
Ha Ha!!! Do you see how is all ONE now?! Consciousness
particle expands and contract.
just finished watching quantum manifestation part 2 from https://www.marinajacobi.com/videos

i feel like this 1+1=3 thing is hlighly aligned with taoism