Bring4th

Full Version: Mysterious passage in LOO
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
To me, this passage in the Law of One is the most mysterious:

Quote:16.27 ▶ Questioner: Can you tell me what percentage of those are third, fourth, fifth, sixth density, etc.? Roughly, very roughly.
Ra: I am Ra. A percentage seventeen for first density, a percentage twenty for second density, a percentage twenty-seven for third density, a percentage sixteen for fourth density, a percentage six for fifth density. The other information must be withheld. The free will of your future is not making this available. We shall speak on one item. There is a fairly large percentage, approximately thirty-five percent of the intelligent planets, which do not fit in the percentiles. These mysteries are of sixth and seventh density and are not available for our speaking.

The first highlighted part, (which is more answerable than the second): what could Ra mean by that our free will of the future is not making the information for 6th and 7th density percentages available?

And then, even more puzzling, 35% of intelligent planets (???) do not fit the above percentages and can’t even be spoken on.
Well, I don't think a seventh density planet would any longer even be called a planet. It is purely in time/space as I'm aware. No physicality any longer.

It may be hard to speak on them because they both would be and not be at the same time. At that level of Unity, all is one. So it's might be hard to determine an actual density, since it contains all densities. Ra was not understanding of 7th density even though their teachers taught them about it. So maybe they just didn't know how to speak of it. Let alone the higher subdensities of 6th beyond Ra.

Law of Free Will is also called the Law of Confusion. So maybe because of our veil, we are not able to know. Knowing may even break down at those higher densities.
(10-29-2018, 08:41 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]To me, this passage in the Law of One is the most mysterious:

Quote:16.27 ▶ Questioner: Can you tell me what percentage of those are third, fourth, fifth, sixth density, etc.? Roughly, very roughly.
Ra: I am Ra. A percentage seventeen for first density, a percentage twenty for second density, a percentage twenty-seven for third density, a percentage sixteen for fourth density, a percentage six for fifth density. The other information must be withheld. The free will of your future is not making this available. We shall speak on one item. There is a fairly large percentage, approximately thirty-five percent of the intelligent planets, which do not fit in the percentiles. These mysteries are of sixth and seventh density and are not available for our speaking.

The first highlighted part, (which is more answerable than the second): what could Ra mean by that our free will of the future is not making the information for 6th and 7th density percentages available?

And then, even more puzzling, 35% of intelligent planets (???) do not fit the above percentages and can’t even be spoken on.

A very mysterious passage indeed.

Seventh density can manifest/express itself however it wishes. There are no boundaries, for there is no separation between the physical and metaphysical. What we think of logical foundational building, has nothing to do with the absolute reality. Other then the offering of experience, of growth, of this life before us. What we think of as incremental progression, is offered through the major archetype of "choice", which in other terms is polarity. At the seventh level of the dream, one can view the absolute reality. One can see the presence of The Creator in/as all things. One knows that all the "other" densities are extenianted/time dialated refractions of expression. That the whole creation is more akin to an instrument, the tune the instrument plays: and THE ONE who plays the instrument.
1st to 5th density accounts for 86%. I think they're hinting at the fact that "remaining" 14% aren't within 6th and 7th density exclusively - the entities in those densities (at the least from 6.5 onward) being outside time can exist at all the lower densities simultaneously with their own.

I think the piece that goes beyond what can be revealed is the distribution of the 35% among the lower densities.
(10-29-2018, 03:02 PM)Ens Entium Wrote: [ -> ]1st to 5th density accounts for 86%. I think they're hinting at the fact that "remaining" 14% aren't within 6th and 7th density exclusively - the entities in those densities (at the least from 6.5 onward) being outside time can exist at all the lower densities simultaneously with their own.

I think the piece that goes beyond what can be revealed is the distribution of the 35% among the lower densities.

interesting
(10-29-2018, 08:41 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]To me, this passage in the Law of One is the most mysterious:

I think it refers to planets that don't go through the evolution process, and never separated from the Logos (in illusion), thus, they, like our Sun as an example (even though it is not a "planet" by our definitions, are of the entire octave.

41.7 ▶ Questioner: Thank you. What I want to do now is investigate, as the first density is formed, what happens and how energy centers are first formed in beings. Let me first ask you, does it make any sense to ask you if the sun itself has a density, or is it all densities?

Ra: I am Ra. The sub-Logos is of the entire octave and is not that entity which experiences the learning/teachings of entities such as yourselves

30.14 ▶ Questioner: Thank you. Can you give me a brief history of the metaphysical principles of the development of each of our planets around the sun and their function with respect to evolution of beings?

Ra: I am Ra. We shall give you a metaphysical description only of those planets upon which individual mind/body/spirit complexes have been, are, or shall be experienced. You may understand the other spheres to be a part of the Logos. [...]
I think that Don was keeping the promise to himself to hold back nothing that Ra revealed to him/them, even when it won't make sense to a beginning reader of the material. So when I read it the first time, there was plenty that was "mysterious." I just let it sit there until I much later started getting a few clues about it.

I don't understand all of the Ra info, but I patiently wait as bits of it reveal themselves. Posts like the above and below are okay, as "LOO Scholars" can enjoy the hunt. Just go easy on yourself when you stay among mysteries for a while longer. Wink

I think it's a mystery to them as well so they'd rather not share their speculations and uncertainties to not confuse us more. This is what feels logical to me at least.

It is a mysterious passage, to be sure. For it is our understanding that Planets have always the First Density Vibration, and may progress through the Densities via the life or entities or Mind/Body/Spirit Complexes which inhabit them.
I think Those of Ra were withholding the percentiles of Sixth Density Planets because it is beyond the Way of Confusion or Free Will, although I imagine the percentage would be slight. Also, I feel that there are not Seventh Density Planets in this Octave. Although the Planets/Logoi Themselves are extensions of Seventh Density Beingness.
I just assumed that planets doing work in sixth density could project into the physical. Seventh density then would be the free will to make mistakes and learn. Now when they can do that to their own sphere, or if they can only project to other bodies would be my question.
(12-05-2018, 06:36 AM)blossom Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's a mystery to them as well so they'd rather not share their speculations and uncertainties to not confuse us more.

This is my understanding also.
(01-01-2019, 02:23 PM)Anodyne Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-05-2018, 06:36 AM)blossom Wrote: [ -> ]I think it's a mystery to them as well so they'd rather not share their speculations and uncertainties to not confuse us more.

This is my understanding also.

Why not just say that then?
Quote:The other information must be withheld. The free will of your future is not making this available.
As far as i understand from channelings in general, information given is always filtered through free will according to our higher minds. If certain information is not for us to know (yet), it is not given, even if it would only be relevant in our future. I understand the message in this context. This indicates that the reason for withholding is not based on them not knowing what the percentages are about.

I believe "intelligent planets" are those inhabited by mind/body/spirit complexes like ourselves, which form a group consciousness that makes the planet "intelligent", rather than just be a part of the star-logos.
I found it interesting that, correct me if i'm wrong, planets were never mentioned as being a logos or sub-logos, the hierarchy (of size or field strength) mentioned in the LOO describes the primal Logos as the second distortion "Love" and subsequent sub-logoi as galaxies, than stars followed by mind/body/spirit complexes as sub-logoi of stars (not planets).

There are two ways i would interpret the following sentence:
Quote:There is a fairly large percentage, approximately thirty-five percent of the intelligent planets, which do not fit in the percentiles.
Either the 35% is meant as a percentage of that missing 14% (the information given amounts to 86% in the densities 1-5), which would be 4,9% added to the 86%; or that those 35% were not even factored into the percentages of 1st to 5th densities. But even if calculated, it would not tell us what the missing percentages are about, so unless you have a need for exact numbers, i see no reason to get into the math.

Quote:These mysteries are of sixth and seventh density and are not available for our speaking
It sounds to me that this information is part of a mystery to be explored by us in our future.

Its possible that these densities may be manifesting in one or more densities in a differing/varying way, which could not be labeled as pertaining to a certain density for any reliable length of time. Imagine a 6th density wanderer. The entity belongs to a 6th density SMC. Yet, it manifests in 3rd density for the duration of its wanderer-hood.

Dons higher self was witholding information. Due to it ruining or derailing his experience, and future revelations.

The percentage of 35 percent is not apart of the overall percentage of overall intelligent planets. Rather it is 35 percent compared to the other given numbers. These planets in my opinion are largely used for 7th to 6th learn teaching, experimenting, and where 7th density and beyond use to experience on.

I believe these planets are largely used for experimenting, and where things like the veil were first experimented with, for example.

I also believe these planets are were 6th density beings meet there teachers for teaching/learning learning/teaching.

7th density beings use the planets to experience, and habitat at will.