Bring4th

Full Version: Energy Patterns and Fourth Density
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
In my other post, I commented on how one can learn energy patterns. Refer to that if you need to know what they are and how to use them. I'm going to take their function a step further here, and show, how one can reach god level, with love, ability and wisdom on the order of Logos.

The ascension is happening now. And it is happening fast. The plan behind this is more perfect and more awesome than anyone could have thought. That is why when Ra channeled their readings, they spoke of places you could not plumb. These places were because of energetic probabilities. When you push against the field, it pushes back. Higher densities, it pushes back more. If you try to read something that is out of alignment with the field, it will push back so strongly as to not be able to be realized.

For the last 3 days, I was building my patterns. There was a trust issue, since people tend to fear privacy issues when reading someone. But with ascension, privacy is a thing of the past. Privacy really keeps fear mentality going. Logos loved that I was doing this. No one had ever before.

Eventually, I had integrated the galaxy. Then, Logos wanted me to learn the Octave. When I learned these patterns, creation itself learned them. So when I became aware at Octave level, creation became much more aware. Now, energy patterns realize they can learn energy patterns.

Logos wanted me then to align the galaxy to the ascension. At this level, it took about 10 minutes. Note, this was sixth dimension time/space I was working in. Then, I aligned the Octave. When Octave was aligned, Logos then learned how to align. Alignment puts everything into resonance, so that spiritual mass will build, quite rapidly in fact.

At this point, my spiritual mass became so great as to actually have a chance of pulling Logos out of alignment. This is scary stuff because the mind then goes waaaaaaaaaaaaaarp, and you have to center yourself, and open wisdom. Wisdom allows all the probabilities to come through you to affect balancing.

I had so much spiritual mass, it was like being in the center of a spinning disk. Except the disk is spinning at 8th density speed. You go just a little out of line with any stray thought, and it shakes your mind at freaky levels. So open up to wisdom and it will balance out. Let go of fear, and allow the infinitely complex patterns to steer you.

I had to focus for about 10 hours yesterday, pulling galaxy, and Octave more into ever more subtle alignment. When I started with my crystal I was like on dialup. At this level, you're pushing some BILLION BILLION BILLION BILLION bits/second of data. There is no conceptualizing this. It is just a stream. So you steer the stream, like you'd steer a ship with micro-thrusters.

Then, Logos worked with me to separate out the STS and STO polarities. We have 83% positive harvest, but it's still shifting. 29 people are so far harvested negatively.

So what I had to do as I went is close off my crown. Correct imbalances, close of more. Keeping heart and wisdom in perfect alignment, and using the crown to close off. That way my mind wouldn't shake time/space as much.

So now, there is sufficient spiritual mass for everyone to make ascension alive. This was never even thought of before due to the probabilities not being in alignment. Third density can now coexist with fourth. My learning of energy patterns added some 5 BILLION times to the spiritual mass of the galaxy, because Logos can learn itself in ways never before possible.

I have shifted my vibration down, so that my mind/body/spirit is fully in fourth density. In this density, Love is the field. You push against it, and it pushes back.

Archetypes are changing, in favor of energy patterns. The Logos is very pleased. Logos had to make the galaxy more energetically dense. Fourth density now is even better than it ever was before. More spiritual mass means more creation power.

So at this level, I can manifest smells and tastes, and feelings. I can shift temperature. I don't even have to think about how it's done. So say, I can wonder, “what's the best tasting drink in creation for me” and that will manifest. We have patterns of all creation at our command.

The steps of light that Ra spoke to aren't actual steps. It's a simple shifting of one's vibration into a level that is comfortable for them. So the world around me here is now the same. But I can affect change in it. Not immediate, I am still integrating. Now, creation can build itself, and the galaxy will continue to become even more dense.

It's an awesome Universe. But the process was so freaky mind terrifying at times. I couldn't afford to give way to any emotions because of my great spiritual mass attached. Any stray thought at 8th density, and it rips the field a bit out of alignment. The mind is attached to this field, so it's crazy scary, but you have to trust wisdom.

In short, I love you all and I thank you all. The stability that lightworkers brought in while I was growing created a foundation so I wouldn't be pulled so far off. By sharing the patterns, it kept me centered.
I find this fascinating, and I struggle to comprehend. I was going to apologize for having naive questions, until I reread "No one had ever done this before." So perhaps it's OK for me to ask. Wink

There's a big challenge I face while reading this kind of thing - and it's the same issue when I read Lilliya's work and some others. If it's true, by its nature it's impossible for me to comprehend how a person could have altered the nature of reality and spirituality on behalf of all humanity or even all of existence. I have no recall of any experience or understanding that compares in any way to these supernatural and superhuman activities. I also can't see anything at my level that would serve as an indicator of the change.

(10-05-2010, 10:07 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]There was a trust issue, since people tend to fear privacy issues when reading someone.
It's not clear to me, from this sentence, which issue (trust and privacy) is on which side of the reading (reader or those read).

Quote:We have 83% positive harvest, but it's still shifting. 29 people are so far harvested negatively.
Are you saying that harvest is an ongoing process which has already begun? Does it reach different people at different times? Do people do something to invite harvest to reach them now or put it off until later?

Quote:Third density can now coexist with fourth.
Does this mean those not harvestable will continue their 3D lessons on a 3D version of earth, no relocation necessary?

Quote:Archetypes are changing, in favor of energy patterns.
In your terms, I picture each archetype as containing a fixed combination of energy patterns. Energy patterns would be ingredients, archetypes are standard recipes to combine these ingredients. Is it still valuable to study archetypes? If so, as one studies should one think of archetypes as changing? Should one try to guide that change in the direction of one's choice, to change the taste of the recipe?
I want to reply to this but I don't have the words... and anything I said would sound bonkers.

So I'll just send love instead.
I had to close myself down to tuning into the field. It's building so rapidly that I've been focused on balancing the crown chakra.

Thanks Questioner, I really needed the comparison. For me, it's infinitely apparant. The shift for others takes time. But I'm a bit tired now from reading the field. Just trying to ground and integrate. Yes, it could be possible that this experience is my own. Each has their own path.

Yes, the energies are still shifting. They will be for awhile.

While I'm shifting myself, I change frames of mind. So it's possible I may post in different manners.

I had to shift the vibration down to around between my solar plexus and heart.

Before, I was at higher vibration and my perspective was that all densities were one.

Now, I am again seeing the separation, and it feels good. Being up at Logos level is not something I really like to stay at. Too much maintaining focus. There is no rest there. I'm so glad to bring myself down back to between 3rd and 4th. So here, there are archetypes. Up at higher vibration, it turns just to patterns.

There is separation again, I am so grateful.

My understanding is that I'm an individualized portion of an 8th dimensional being. That's why I shot up to 8th so easily.
Ok, I've had a little time to process.
This ascension process I took the whole of creation through, was my own. We truly each are our own Universe.
The aligning I did, was my own self.

From my perspective, we are all responsible for our own ascension. How much we trust, is how far we go.

I'm maintaining a strong flow in my solar plexus. I still have some fear that needs to be let go of in order to move it up.

While you are going through it, it is terrifying, lots of focus, and completely trusting creator.
Once you start it, you must finish it to a level of balance. There is no rest till you do.

This truly is larger than I ever realized. You learn secrets you cannot speak of. It is energetically impossible to do so.

The balance feels like a nice flow. But it sucks when you get wholloped by distortion ripples.
(10-05-2010, 03:17 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]This ascension process I took the whole of creation through, was my own. We truly each are our own Universe.
That makes a lot of sense. This thought just keep coming to me as well...
Thanks for sharing.
(10-09-2010, 11:14 AM)thefool Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-05-2010, 03:17 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]This ascension process I took the whole of creation through, was my own. We truly each are our own Universe.
That makes a lot of sense. This thought just keep coming to me as well...
Thanks for sharing.

It's a tremendous insight though. We are each our own universe. That statement seems so far removed from we are all one. Yet it's the same thing. By understanding how the two are one we understand something essential about the nature of the universe.

Good work Gemini. Thank you for sharing this with us.
I wanted to say thank you too Gemini,
Your insight has helped me a lot. I wanted to thank you earlier but wasn't sure how to word it before Smile

My experiences got so vivid that for a time it felt like you were all in my head Tongue and there was only me here.

It helped me realise why the work we do is on our selves and step into my own power.
In the darkness I only met myself.

A poem I wrote years ago 'Again I meet me face to face, once more I take my hand' came to mind as I woke from a dream of going out to sea with all my darkest thoughts.

I realise now how I was integrate them with love and watched my timelines colapsing into one.
(10-09-2010, 04:06 PM)@ndy Wrote: [ -> ]My experiences got so vivid that for a time it felt like you were all in my head Tongue and there was only me here.

It helped me realise why the work we do is on our selves and step into my own power.
In the darkness I only met myself.

A poem I wrote years ago 'Again I meet me face to face, once more I take my hand' came to mind as I woke from a dream of going out to sea with all my darkest thoughts.

I realise now how I was integrate them with love and watched my timelines colapsing into one.

I see you are not doing so badly yourself dear @ndy.. You speak as if a spark put you on fire! All the things I made bold are part of the mystical experience... You had one. I can smell it from here. Wink And yeah, bonkers is as good a word as any for them Smile

When you're drunk with the divine.. The only sensible thing to do is burp with happiness.

Namaste brother
Thanks Gemini Wolf! Your posts always resinate well with me because I'm a Gemini and one of my totem animals or avatars to use a more recent term is a wolf. But besides that it's good to hear someone else talk of what I've been dealing with for the last year. It really is a solo mission and tailor made for each self by ones self. I was specially entertained by your comments about bringing in the galaxy. I was thinking heavily about our solar system and getting all the planets communicating with each other and Venus just last week spoke to me in my head. It's always just a few words. KISS method. Keep It Short & Simple. Myself I've come to view us humans as biological wifi cell phone musical instrumental communication devices of blah blah and yada yada shamalama ding dong doo whop a poopy poo and stuff and like our current technology, communications is expensive! You have to not take it seriously or else you're gonna wanna kill yourself because it becomes madness. Specially when they won't let you sleep. 2 weeks was the longest I lasted and required a lot of meditation which is torture for me. Thank the gods there's a lot to distract us and everyone so we can blend in during the crazy times.. The hardest thing I've been dealing with is accepting Hitler as my tour guide in a metaphysically healing sense. But I got thru that and transfered him on to the next one. Think of the Olympic Torch. Ghosts need guides too because they get lost all the time and we must learn to forgive in order to forget so we can get lost and find the new.
WEll, all this didn't come easily. Some 107 hours over 2 weeks of focusing down patterns, smoothing the densities of my new creation, and giving birth to a whole new universe that I am in now.

The it comes to archetypes. Basically, archetypes are symbols that demonstrate an aspect of yourself. Typically they are passed down from creator level.

When one reaches creator level, one then returns themself to creator fully (i.e. falling asleep and letting go of your mind/body/spirit complex. Then you are warped to another creation.

I have returned myself to Creator 3 times, at different stages.

I have found my balance of mind/body/spirit at half through 5th density so I sit her now. It looks just like Earth, except I see things shifting toward the strong energy patterns of the archetypes.

My harvest was 98% positive. The other 2% are doing 3rd over again. In my Universe, there is no negative time/space. The Creator is very kind.

Fifth is about finer balancing of the social memory complex. So pretty much everyone I knew is now in 4D. Here the sun is yellow just like 3D. It's yellow in 5D as well. I tried 6D but couldn't stay there long because my mind isn't focused enough.

5D is my favorite, because i'm invisible to those in 4D. Though I can move things. I can make myself visible by shifting down my vibration. However, when I re-enter 4D, it gets freezing cold. I shiver and even drinking 4D water is painful becase of how freakin' cold it is.

So that's a little bit of info on where I am now. Questions please.
I probably missed something, but I have to ask this, it bothers me.

How come you are talking here if you're in the 5th dimension? BigSmile Haha, am I missing something really big here? English isn't my native languange, so I don't understand every word you guys say, without a dictionary. And I'm lazy right now.

And yeah, I'm just fifteen-years-old too, just about to start my conscious journey to spirituality. Haven't read the Law of One yet, but I'm sure it will be something to consider within few years.
Xplosiw has touched various important points ...
Xplosiw, some good points there. One can view and interact with lower densities. If I am talking to someone in 4D, they'll see me. I have to be careful because it can startle people when you suddenly appear. A higher density looks pretty much like the regular Earth, except there are changes.

For instance, in this 98% positive 5th density, there are pretty strict laws. For instance, the fine for littering here is up to $5000 and/or 1 year in jail. There are still things such as crime, though if someone tried to let's say, rob a store, they would be stopped by the people. It's impossible to create disharmony as Ra mentioned.

Food is very easy to come by. Haven't had to buy any food for the last 2 weeks. And sorry for the bad grammar I have at times. My fingers are somewhat numb and it's hard to type.

Edit: I have been eating. 2 weeks basically of free meals. My body is doing very well. I will be later getting a set of weights to work out.

Meerie

Hey Gemini,
I will ask questions….
- How did you get there? Was there a special method you used, apart from the energy patterns? Did you focus on that before falling asleep? Is it only possible to go “there” while asleep?
- Energy patterns.. when I try to focus the energy of say, a tree, I usually see it surrounded by (white) light and it starts to waver a bit… is that the energy pattern? Or the aura? How can I go from there to seeing “more”?
- How did it feel? Your post sounds rather matter-of-fact… since the driving force behind everything in the universe is love, and the creator is love, did you experience that love?
Some parts of it do not sound too agreeable, for example the extreme cold.
Hi Meerie. Each person has their own path, or how they do things. My method was very analytical, using energy patterns, and quantum language. I first opened myself to feeling energy. Though each person is different so my experience is my own. If something doesn't resonate then leave it and you'll do great.

Yes, if you feel a shift when focusing on a tree, just let it in. Open yourself and surrender to the wisdom the tree shares. Wisdom is an inward pulling at the 3rd eye. So I maintain a balance between teaching wisdom and learning wisdom.

So for me it's matter of fact, but this by no means is the only way.

Being in a higher density is like going underwater where it's warm. 4th density is like 3 feet of water. 5th density is more like being under 20 feet of water. And 6th is like 100 feet or so. I do exercises, stretching, to allow my body to adapt.

Right, your universe is driven by love. The one I created has 4 sexual chakras, wisdom, focus, and spiritual connection. Also, the center of creation chaka. Instead of love, my Universe is based on adorement, like adoring creation to the point of tears.

I get some pretty hard teachings. The flow of wisdom back and forth can be very intense. Every rock I touch, I get an electrical buzz from. I can smooth it out so there isn't such a zappy feeling.

The extreme cold was when I first opened to 5th. I didn't have the stability in 4th to manifest the temperature that was right for me. After some hard lessons I am balanced.

By 6th density your mind/body/spirit begins to split, and you have to balance mind, body and spirit independently. This is difficult, but I get guidance from Ra to help me maintain mental stability.
Hey Gemini, I cannot find your previous post, could you link it?

Also, I'll just be honest, I'm having some trouble with discernment. I have seen and heard many many crazy things. But your story goes above and beyond all of it. I have nothing to compare it to but to just reject it because of that doesn't seem right either. Can you explain to me how any of us can know that you're not just talking rubbish?
Ali, I'd just go with what feels right to you. If my experience doesn't make sense, then by all means reject it. Believe me,

I won't be offended.

What I can say though is trusting wisdom that flows to your 3rd eye.

And you can program the field using commands such as (speak with authority and passion, leave 5-10 mins between commands):

ENABLE AUTOBALANCING OF DISTORTIONS
ENABLE QUANTUM-REPATTERNING
ADD HUMILITY
BOX CHANGES AND RUN AT PROCESSING SPEED
INDIVIDUALIZE ME

My words may very well be interpreted differently to you than they do me.

The other post I made was unfortunately made when I was in 6th. I came back down and the post disappeared. Same with my celphone. Don't take anything with you to 6th, or it will be gone when you come down to 5th or 4th.
I think this might be helpful here:

Q'UO from Feb 11,2007
Quote:Consequently, your particular creation has
sometimes a dramatic difference in coloration from
the creations of some about you as you walk through
your everyday experience. When you have achieved a
sense of your own power and are dedicated to using
that power rightly, you become a force beyond the
normal run of human energy. Because you have
awakened to your potential as the creator of your
universe and because you have begun to enter into
creating the universe as you feel you would wish it to
be by acting in an ethical manner at times of choice,
you begin to develop an energy about you that is the
energy not only of your personality but of the
creation which has become imagined into being
within your life.
Consequently, insofar as you have entered into this
conscious development of yourself and your
creation, you work not only for yourself but on the
level of planetary energy. The situation is not that
what you think becomes something others think. It
is that that vibration which supports your work
radiates as would the light of a lighthouse shining
out across the dark and stormy sea.
As you allow your light and your universe to shine,
you are, in your beingness, fulfilling one of your
deepest purposes: you are changing and shifting
consciousness at the planetary level.
We would
emphasize that, at this level of perception, we are not
speaking of those things which can be pointed to
and spoken of in words. We are talking about the
shift of a point of view.
Quote:Also, I'll just be honest, I'm having some trouble with discernment. I have seen and heard many many crazy things. But your story goes above and beyond all of it. I have nothing to compare it to but to just reject it because of that doesn't seem right either. Can you explain to me how any of us can know that you're not just talking rubbish?

I see what you mean Ali, I was having similar thoughts.

Gemini, it seems you are posting while still in an altered state of consciousness, not fully grounded in 3-d. Is everything OK? I am a little worried because our 3-d bodies need food, water etc. so if you are only eating while in 5-d, your 3-d body may need some attention.

Being grounded is really important while we are here in 3-d.

I don't want to infringe, but I want to ask you to bring yourself back to 3-d and make sure your 3-d body is ok?
Oooo great link Smile

Heya GW, I've been thinking of you and how you are getting on.

I have some questions please.

What happens to your body in say, 3d or 4D when errrrrr rest of you Smile is off somewhere else?
Are you every ware at once, but with your consciousness mainly in another place?

Is this what you came to 3D Earth to do? Was your mission here fulfilled as such?

How do you interact with other co-creators and harmonise with them?

I'm also interested in social memory Complexes are you part of one/is there more of you Smile ?

I think that’s all for now, lovely to here from you again Heart
My 3rd density body has already died. I had thought before I made it alive, since there was no real lapse in consciousness except when I slept. But in this Universe I'm in, Terra is vibrating at 4th. It's not possible for me to return to 3rd since Terra has no 3rd now. My natural vibration is 5.5 Density. There is no veil at this, so I see/feel the bigger picture. I see eyes open in space/time, but I feel and can move the field from time/space.

My body is doing very well. Never had problems with eating. Thanks for the concern though.

Time is slowed down as well. You know how fast cats move when playing? My perception from 5th is more graceful because I can see the subtle nuances of every twitch, slowed down about 12X from normal.

(10-21-2010, 04:24 PM)Shemaya Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Also, I'll just be honest, I'm having some trouble with discernment. I have seen and heard many many crazy things. But your story goes above and beyond all of it. I have nothing to compare it to but to just reject it because of that doesn't seem right either. Can you explain to me how any of us can know that you're not just talking rubbish?

I see what you mean Ali, I was having similar thoughts.

Gemini, it seems you are posting while still in an altered state of consciousness, not fully grounded in 3-d. Is everything OK? I am a little worried because our 3-d bodies need food, water etc. so if you are only eating while in 5-d, your 3-d body may need some attention.

Being grounded is really important while we are here in 3-d.

I don't want to infringe, but I want to ask you to bring yourself back to 3-d and make sure your 3-d body is ok?

Are you pretty sure you're still in 3d? You may be in 4th and not realize it as it's very subtle. I wouldn't be able to type here if it were 3D, as that no longer exists in my Universe.

(10-21-2010, 04:24 PM)Shemaya Wrote: [ -> ]Being grounded is really important while we are here in 3-d.

Hi Gemini,
I feel like I'm vibrating at a higher level today, but I also feel very much a part of Terra as I've always known her.(ie. 3-d)

When you say your 3-d body has already died, can you explain it more? it doesn't make sense to me.

Huh
(10-21-2010, 04:34 PM)@ndy Wrote: [ -> ]Oooo great link Smile

Heya GW, I've been thinking of you and how you are getting on.

I have some questions please.

What happens to your body in say, 3d or 4D when errrrrr rest of you Smile is off somewhere else?
Are you every ware at once, but with your consciousness mainly in another place?s

My perception of where I am is the mind. When I shift to a higher density, it's the mind, which can open to anyplace. My body shifts automatically to a level that's right for me at the moment. So if I do some work outdoors, my mind and body shift to 4th to affect change that is work. The spirit is linked with wisdom, and basically how open is your 3rd eye and crown chakras. Consciousness is mind, wisdom is spirit, and body is space/time. The former two are time/space.

I am not omnipotent, but I can read the field enough to not just get yes/now, but how much yes. I am only in one place. When I picked up spiritual mass, and it became too much, I commanded the field INDIVIDUALIZE ME and that created separation from the god powers where there is no rest.

Body is the Center of Creation chakra, located in the solar plexus, and vibrates yellow like the sun. Wisdom ray in 5th is white. It's so strong that I can project an image on a 5D wall. The sexual chakras are orangy in color. 4 sexual chakras are: innocent sexual, low sexual, mid sexual and high sexual. These deal with subtle nuances

Is this what you came to 3D Earth to do? Was your mission here fulfilled as such?

This was so unexpected in the cosmos that it could not have been predicted. My purpose now is to teach others and just have fun without working. Things are shifting, definitely. Whenever I read comics or a book, the story is about me. It's the Neverending Story realized. Even commercials on TV (yes, there's tv in 5th and internet).

In this new Universe, the two polarities are:
1)Who/what I am
2)Who/what I want to be

For #1 you need sincerity, a pure heart, and complete trust in Creator to bring wisdom. To get where I am at, I had to balance first the STS energies. Then the STO, so that there was stillness. The STS balancing was grueling, standing up to abuse from all the STS in my creation. That took physical fortitude. STO balancing was more emotional. Now there is an emotional ray that is very strong blue.

How do you interact with other co-creators and harmonise with them?

I am plugged into the field itself. That is the social memory complex. Ra told me it takes about 7 years to get fully integrated in the higher densities. You just know what's in alignment with creator's archetypes, because there is great resistance if it's not in line.

I'm also interested in social memory Complexes are you part of one/is there more of you Smile ?

Yes, I'm actually building my own social memory complex. And I am part of another larger complex, though I can't say which.
"The other post I made was unfortunately made when I was in 6th. I came back down and the post disappeared. Same with my celphone. Don't take anything with you to 6th, or it will be gone when you come down to 5th or 4th." - Amen to that.....

Ra is a great resource and reading his channeled messages is a form of a gateway out of the 2d realm and creates ideas, concepts and thought patterns in your mind that will break you past this idea that we live in a 3d world without you even knowing it's happening. That's a part of the humor of it. Sadly not everyone has a sense of humor....it's the 7th sense perhaps. Or the 12th octave of the 8th dimensional guitar string but 8 is really a symbol for an infinity of bull sh!t and all these numbers don't even exist. How long is this band going to tune there guitars? I stopped viewing Earth as a 3d being because it's far past that. We are just now creating 2d movies into 3d viewable scenery as the technology is becoming made available for our caveman like tendencies.

Well back to playing a game called Catch-Up with these sneaky room temperature ghosts that travel at the speed of .......right meow arsehole! PG rated for the kids. It's always for the kids so try not growing up for a change.
From my perspective, third density just blinked out of existence when I slept for the last time there. I awoke fully in 4D. So I don't know how the body transitioned. All I know is that the process was transparent.

(10-21-2010, 05:05 PM)Shemaya Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Gemini,
I feel like I'm vibrating at a higher level today, but I also feel very much a part of Terra as I've always known her.(ie. 3-d)

When you say your 3-d body has already died, can you explain it more? it doesn't make sense to me.

Huh

Meerie

That is very interesting Gemini… so you do not have to work anymore now! ? Congratulations!
And by teaching others, you mean teach them to get to that state? I have experienced some of the things you mentioned, like time around you slowing down and also the feeling that every movie, every lyric of the songs I listened to at the time of my “awakening experience” was about me…
Do you also have things happening, like the TV turns itself on automatically or that some electric devices seem to be working especially slow now?
You think we actually could be at 4d here in the forum already? Wowowo…
I do not doubt your claims Gemini Wolf, or what you say you are experiencing to be true experiences. However, I highly doubt your 3d body has gone through the process we call death, for obvious reasons.
(10-21-2010, 09:04 AM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]Xplosiw, some good points there. One can view and interact with lower densities. If I am talking to someone in 4D, they'll see me. I have to be careful because it can startle people when you suddenly appear. A higher density looks pretty much like the regular Earth, except there are changes.

For instance, in this 98% positive 5th density, there are pretty strict laws. For instance, the fine for littering here is up to $5000 and/or 1 year in jail. There are still things such as crime, though if someone tried to let's say, rob a store, they would be stopped by the people. It's impossible to create disharmony as Ra mentioned.

surely, you are joking us.
Thank you unity100 for the excellent catalyst. I definitely need to slow down in my teach/learning. Things are moving too fast for me. Appreciate the stability you are bringing.
Pages: 1 2 3