Bring4th

Full Version: 2018_0203 - Free Will and Verbal Requests for Service
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As I circle back around to the Ra Material, I have often found myself reading old passages with more clarity than the last time around. In this particular case, a footnote in this transcript sends me to 89.30.

I've had a lot of confusion for some time around the notion of whether or not it "infringes on free will" to offer service (including advice) when it is not explicitly asked for. I see now how I had originally interpreted Ra's comments in 89.30 as not only referencing their own conduct toward us, but as also a guideline for how we should treat each other.

I see now that I have been way too concerned with overstepping my bounds in an earnest attempt to be of service. As Q'uo clarifies here, there is little need for concern as other selves within the same illusion as I find myself are free to completely discard or disregard the service.

Alrighty, feeling much less inner conflict now!
It is indeed complicated and one must rely on his/her spiritual instincts for that.

The thing is that even if someone is a wanderer or an entity from another planet, s/he is still incarnated on this planet, and is a part of this planet's current experiential continuum, and it will be part of its memories in the future.

Therefore, just as the entity may necessitate from refraining from infringing upon free will by giving information that is not asked, it also has the right to give out that information since being a participant of this experiential continuum.

So its left to its discretion.
"Thus, the greatest service which a pilgrim can perform at any time is to be, that is, to be a conscious being, an actor, seeing circumstance as illusion, but illusion rich in spiritual possibility."

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0412.aspx
(11-19-2018, 03:58 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]It is indeed complicated and one must rely on his/her spiritual instincts for that.

The thing is that even if someone is a wanderer or an entity from another planet, s/he is still incarnated on this planet, and is a part of this planet's current experiential continuum, and it will be part of its memories in the future.

Therefore, just as the entity may necessitate from refraining from infringing upon free will by giving information that is not asked, it also has the right to give out that information since being a participant of this experiential continuum.

Hi unity100!

Yes- the interesting thing is that my "spiritual instincts" have been saying that it is alright from a free will standpoint, and yet due to my original misinterpretation of the Ra quote, I have been very conflicted for some decades now.

Luckily (or so I think) my instincts have often won out in this conflict, and I offer the advice or service anyway. However I can definitely see more clearly just from this one single quote how easily one might come to a false understanding of Ra's teachings, and then misapply them in one's life to their own detriment.

I can also see how challenging it might be for Ra to see their words consistently distorted and misapplied by humans. Especially in considering how easy it can be for us to consider them a "spiritual authority" and then use that false authority to bolster or misunderstandings of their teachings.

lol- what a mess!

On the other hand, what a blessing it is to be able to finally rest assured that the worst that can happen is that my advice falls upon deaf ears or that my service goes unheeded. To be sure, there is plenty of catalyst in the form of "deaf ears" in my environment to keep me quite busy without having to be additionally concerned that I am depolarizing myself when offering advice that somebody didn't explicitly ask for using the spoken word.
(11-19-2018, 03:58 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]It is indeed complicated and one must rely on his/her spiritual instincts for that.

I would agree with this, and would even say that has a lot to do with the influx of wanderers as well. It's like you don't have the honor/duty or right to intefere from sixth. However you do have a right to participate, if your apart of the continuum. Alot of the power of the wanderer isn't wrapped up in one life, or contained with in one life. But, the ideas, memories, thoughts, and etc. Through out the wanderers life, is like a little seed, in the societal mind. Waiting to burst forth, and reveal the true power of that life.
(11-19-2018, 10:20 AM)redchartreuse Wrote: [ -> ]On the other hand, what a blessing it is to be able to finally rest assured that the worst that can happen is that my advice falls upon deaf ears or that my service goes unheeded.

And at times advice must fall on deaf ears, not only because the entity may choose another route deep-down inside, even negative, but also because sometimes entities would not be able to heed the advice and take that course due to not being able to manage the requirements of that particular route...