Bring4th

Full Version: The Day Before Disclosure
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nicely done

http://www.thedaybeforedisclosure.com/index.html

Certainly worth a look.

Richard
I'm going to enjoy this tonight Wink
Thanks Richard!
(10-06-2010, 10:30 AM)Richard Wrote: [ -> ]Nicely done

http://www.thedaybeforedisclosure.com/index.html

Certainly worth a look.

Richard

I watched it today with my son 10 y.o. Good stuff, thank you.
Yes it was great.. It was well produced and a lot of the big wigs were there. Good stuff!
Thanks, will watch this tonight :¬)

fairyfarmgirl

Thank you for this link. I watched it yesterday afternoon (EST) and found it to be an excellent ET 101 course. I also liked how they delicately handled all the political intrigue that has surrounded ET visitation for the last 60 years or more.

A thought came to me as I was watching this video: This is part of Disclosure.

--fairyfarmgirl
(10-07-2010, 08:14 AM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]A thought came to me as I was watching this video: This is part of Disclosure.

I had the same feeling... Also I was thinking the whole time, who of my friends could I show this too.... Unfortunately, some of the stories given near the end are a bit far out. Which reduced the range of people I'd give it to.

I'd like a documentary like that to be a bit of a teaser. Giving evidence, but staying away from the really controversial... So that it stimulates people to go looking for information themselves and not cause them to choke on something that is too much for them to believe.

But it definitely is part of disclosure..
(10-07-2010, 03:10 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]I'd like a documentary like that to be a bit of a teaser. Giving evidence, but staying away from the really controversial... So that it stimulates people to go looking for information themselves and not cause them to choke on something that is too much for them to believe.

Try this one... "I know what I saw" with investigator Jaime Fox

http://www.rodostube.gr/video/f2f36875ec...What-I-Saw
Any thoughts on the general disclosure movement in terms of it being a vehicle for system change? The simple motivation would be disagreement or dissatisfaction with the current societal system.

The (often unstated) implications being that a disclosure event would force a reevaluation of the current (socially entropic) system, based on a broader (i.e. the would-be advanced ET spiritual-technological) context. Consequently, through such new contextual knowledge or awareness, a more desirable system would be induced.

The idea is that social entropy increases as collective ordering principles diminish (and/or random creative principles increase). Examples of ordering principles would be anything that promotes or sustains cohesion such as a vision of purpose, energy resource dependencies, greater feeling of security, etc. Therefore, to alter the course of the (incipient) dysfunctional anarchy would necessarily require a new vision or ordering principle. To that end, a successful "disclosure" would provide the collective with an opportunity to form a new vision or ideology, to re-purpose itself, by offering new, motivational constructs.

It seems evident to me and some others that many social-change advocates / disclosure enthusiasts in the UFOlogy community understand the social implications and are attempting to promote (or dictate) their own (ideal) event through social framing.

The idea is that their particular agenda for change is pushed by describing plausible-sounding scenarios as happening in the past, being planned, or currently happening. The scenarios are typically depicted not only in a leading manner, but by exploiting a lack of verifiable information. The exploit of unverifiable information involves injecting further unverifiable information by creating desired associations or attributing causality, often through innuendo or tenuous claims. Indeed, this tactic can be compelling enough if it is able to spark one's imagination, or reinforce an existing prejudice, or answer suspicions.
why do you think the system would change with disclosure anyway ?

because of the potential of free energy ? you think when its out, we will just be able to use it as we want ? dont you think that some patent, some copyright or other kind of 'ownership' will come in the way, and the existing system will try to possess the new free energy mechanics and just make it another commodity in the market ?

some corporations in usa are already succeeding in patenting very base logic principles and arguments. leave aside free energy, soon we will end up with a situation in which very basic principle of cause <=> effect in a certain field of life (say, computers) gets owned by a particular private interest.

system doesnt change with technology. system only changes by changing the system.
Awesome, I will check this out at my next available opportunity.
(11-01-2010, 07:52 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]system doesnt change with technology. system only changes by changing the system.

Actually that's totally contrary to all known history of technology. System occasionally changes completely due to the introduction of newer technology.

Take the invention of the printing press. Later on the rise of the internet. If you don't think these forced the system to change you haven't been paying attention... Tongue
none of them changed the system. they just changed how things in daily life were conducted. and speed up things, or spread them to broader strata of society.