Bring4th

Full Version: The link between Atlantis and Egypt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In the Ra Material, Ra explains that their teachings were taken over by the priests in Egypt. The pyramids were built for the initiation of all who would seek spiritual initiation. The priests barred entry to initiation henceforth (after Ra left) so that none who was not apart of their order could have access to the necessary knowledge to attain it. Secrecry prevailed and the power of knowedge was hoarded over the masses.

Now, I found something VERY interesting in Manly P. Hall’s “Secret Teachings of All Ages” regarding this mysterious point in our history. It links together the fall of Atlantis and the perversion of the Mysteries in Egypt, and it seems to fit nicely with Ra’s version of the history.

Quote:Egypt, a great center of learning and the birthplace of many arts and sciences, furnished an ideal environment for transcendental experimentations. Here the black magicians of Atlantis continued to exercise their superhuman powers until they had completely undermined and corrupted the morals of the primitive Mysteries. By establishing a sacerdotal caste they usurped the position formerly occupied by the initiates, and seized the reins of spiritual government. Thus black magic dictated the state religion and paralyzed the intellectual and spiritual activities of the individual by demanding his complete and unhesitating acquiescence in the dogma formulated by the priestcraft. The Pharaoh became a puppet in the hands of the Scarlet Council—a committee of archsorcerers elevated to power by the priesthood.

These sorcerers then began the systematic destruction of all keys to the ancient wisdom, so that none might have access to the knowledge necessary to reach adeptship without first becoming one of their order. They mutilated the rituals of the Mysteries while professing to preserve them, so that even though the neophyte passes through the degrees he could not secure the knowledge to which he was entitled. Idolatry was introduced by encouraging the worship of the images which in the beginning the wise has erected solely as symbols for study and meditation. False interpretations were given to the emblems and figures of the Mysteries, and elaborate theologies were created to confuse the minds of their devotees. The masses, deprived of their birthright of understanding and groveling in ignorance, eventually became the abject slaves of the spiritual imposters. Superstition universally prevailed and the black magicians completely dominated national affairs, with the result that humanity still suffers from the sophistries of the priestcraft of Atlantis and Egypt.

Anyway, I just wanted to share that here because it fits very nicely with the Ra Material.
I figured that the one that was in light, vs the one that expressed through shadow would be simply the one which had the greater expression of the penis. Aka, expression on the physical plane.

Looking back at the hieroglyphics, many of them denote aspects of personal development not yet validated by our modern psychology. This leads me to believe that the earth flooded out all the lesser aspects (not relative to time/space, but simply the space/time nexus relative to the life of the Earth), this naturally leading to the other aspects to be the teachers in shadow of the primary aspect of the Egyptian supremacy as Earth transitioned from it's magical aspects towards a technological future.
How interesting Nau7ik.... it reminds me of this, about thirty years ago or more I was reading Edgar Cayce and in one of his medical readings, he veered from his subject to speak about the pyramids and then he linked the pyramids to Atlantis, saying that knowledge from Atlantis was encrypted inside the pyramids under the form of minuscule points, probably today we’d think points as electronic minuscule dots, this point (!) of memory just came back while reading your post Smile thanks !
Such a potential link is possible, as Ra mentions that North Africa was destroyed in a war in which Atlantis was involved - a nuclear war. However what Egypt was in this incident was not detailed.
(11-20-2018, 02:16 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]Such a potential link is possible, as Ra mentions that North Africa was destroyed in a war in which Atlantis was involved - a nuclear war. However what Egypt was in this incident was not detailed.

I remember seeing something on Ancient Aliens (lol I know) many years ago and there was sand that had turned into glass from the region of North Africa. It’s only possible to do with extreme heat. There are stories in the Vedas as well which suggest nuclear war. Maybe there is great destructive potential with the use of crystal technology.

@flofrog, I never really read anything from Cayce, but i heard something he said about the Hall of Records being under the left or right paw of the Sphinx. The deparatment of antiquities in Egypt won’t even allow exploration to confirm it. What did he mean by minuscule dots?? The are cosmic truths and doctrines hidden within the architecture of the pyramid, such as with its measurements. “The pyramid code”. Other than that I’m not sure what he means.

An interesting fact about the Sphinx, it has markings of water erosion on its sides. The Sphinx is in the middle of a desert. The Sphinx is far older than what is generally accepted. It was even buried during the times of ancient Egypt. It was restored by a Pharaoh after he had a dream about being told either by the Sphinx itself or a god to unbury it. At least that’s what the legend says. The farther back we go in terms of Egyptian dynastic history, the more advanced the Egyptian civilization was. Very interesting!
Ive seen a lot of compelling evidence recently that Atlantis is the Richat Structure, aka The Eye of Africa, in Mauritania. It would be congruent with some catastrophic event which seemed to have flooded the Med as well as created the Sahara. If only it could be studied but its not the safest country to get to...
(11-20-2018, 09:16 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-20-2018, 02:16 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]Such a potential link is possible, as Ra mentions that North Africa was destroyed in a war in which Atlantis was involved - a nuclear war. However what Egypt was in this incident was not detailed.

I remember seeing something on Ancient Aliens (lol I know) many years ago and there was sand that had turned into glass from the region of North Africa. It’s only possible to do with extreme heat. There are stories in the Vedas as well which suggest nuclear war. Maybe there is great destructive potential with the use of crystal technology.

@flofrog, I never really read anything from Cayce, but i heard something he said about the Hall of Records being under the left or right paw of the Sphinx. The deparatment of antiquities in Egypt won’t even allow exploration to confirm it. What did he mean by minuscule dots?? The are cosmic truths and doctrines hidden within the architecture of the pyramid, such as with its measurements. “The pyramid code”. Other than that I’m not sure what he means.

An interesting fact about the Sphinx, it has markings of water erosion on its sides. The Sphinx is in the middle of a desert. The Sphinx is far older than what is generally accepted. It was even buried during the times of ancient Egypt. It was restored by a Pharaoh after he had a dream about being told either by the Sphinx itself or a god to unbury it. At least that’s what the legend says. The farther back we go in terms of Egyptian dynastic history, the more advanced the Egyptian civilization was. Very interesting!

Cayce didn't thave any other details than mentioning the dots. I was just thinking, Atlantis having had great advances in technology perhaps those dots were bits of electronic circuits.
When I was in college I studied glyphs and became very nerdy and obsessed. I managed to follow one or two courses with people who were studying for doctorates, we were working once on a gynecological papyrus which concerned operation of cysts. Women used papyrus as tampons... I mean we think we created everything Wink
(11-20-2018, 12:57 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-20-2018, 09:16 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]

Cayce didn't thave any other details than mentioning the dots.  I was just thinking, Atlantis having had great advances in technology perhaps those dots were bits of electronic circuits.
When I was in college I studied glyphs and became very nerdy and obsessed. I managed to follow one or two courses with people who were studying for doctorates, we were working once on a gynecological papyrus which concerned operation of cysts. Women used papyrus as tampons...  I mean we think we created  everything  Wink

Electronic circuits or something similar, was what popped into my head, when I first read your post.

Don't you just love when something you've thought or wondered about before, comes swerving back into your life with new insights?
Yes it fits exactly my own memories. I mean, I was high priestess in Law of One in atlantis, and later in Egypt. When the takeover happened in Egypt we heard it over in South America. It saddened us greatly. There was nothing we could do though. And the muddy water was not able to cross. Some tried but were discovered and killed.
I have those symbols in my mind. There are also the nine gates to consciousness. But I've never liked Egypt since the day of the take over because of the evil crept in. Still I did mine to keep the flag so to speak.
(11-20-2018, 12:57 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]Cayce didn't thave any other details than mentioning the dots. I was just thinking, Atlantis having had great advances in technology perhaps those dots were bits of electronic circuits.

From what i remember from Cayce, Atlantean technology seemed to be based on larger devices instead of what we properly term electronic. Like the device that receives incoming sun energy and then creates vibrations from it. It doesnt sound too different than a microwave.

I think their technology could be closer to what Earth had circa 1950-1960s, until the discovery and miniaturization of transistors.

They also had been playing with genes as far as i remember, and they were creating life forms.
(04-18-2019, 05:22 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-20-2018, 12:57 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]Cayce didn't thave any other details than mentioning the dots.  I was just thinking, Atlantis having had great advances in technology perhaps those dots were bits of electronic circuits.

From what i remember from Cayce, Atlantean technology seemed to be based on larger devices instead of what we properly term electronic. Like the device that receives incoming sun energy and then creates vibrations from it. It doesnt sound too different than a microwave.

I think their technology could be closer to what Earth had circa 1950-1960s, until the discovery and miniaturization of transistors.

They also had been playing with genes as far as i remember, and they were creating life forms.

I heard this creating life forms was against nature and that was what destroyed them. But I don't know how it would destroy them.
I am all for animal/human hybrids.
(04-18-2019, 06:48 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-20-2018, 12:57 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]Cayce didn't thave any other details than mentioning the dots.  I was just thinking, Atlantis having had great advances in technology perhaps those dots were bits of electronic circuits.

I heard this creating life forms was against nature and that was what destroyed them. But I don't know how it would destroy them.
I am all for animal/human hybrids.

It wasn't like that from the beginning then it was a free choice and for development not destroy like the dark did use it as later. Which we were against, and defended their rights.
In Atlantis, I heard they would have a human/animal hybrid as part of the family that would be a servant and they would love them as one of their own.

And that these hybrids could talk.

They also once abused their power to make a dog look like a human in the face and used crystals to restructure it, causing much pain to the dog.

I have used intelligent energy to try to transform my body into a hybrid wolf/human, but it came with much pain so I had to stop.

Indeed, being an anthro wolf would probably have been my greatest desire.

They also had crystals that could produce light and heat to cook with.
(11-20-2018, 12:57 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]Cayce didn't thave any other details than mentioning the dots. I was just thinking, Atlantis having had great advances in technology perhaps those dots were bits of electronic circuits.

I read somewhere that they were using crystal technology to manipulate and create lifeforms and also to wage war. There technology was of a different type than the electrical that we all know today.

There’s so many varying accounts of Atlantis. Whether it be an accurate rendering or not, I LOVE Plato’s Atlantis. I remember reading about the descriptions in a big black hardcover book on ancient Mysteries as a kid. The artwork was beautiful. It made Atlantis seem so grand and mythological. They used a very strong and strange metal, orichalcum. And the temple statues were made of pure gold.
(04-19-2019, 04:21 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]In Atlantis, I heard they would have a human/animal hybrid as part of the family that would be a servant and they would love them as one of their own.

They also once abused their power to make a dog look like a human in the face and used crystals to restructure it, causing much pain to the dog.

I have used intelligent energy to try to transform my body into a hybrid wolf/human, but it came with much pain so I had to stop.

When everything was done righteously and according to the free will, things were in balance and harmony and no suffering in fact these beings helped us fight the evil as they had different abilities. We have much to thank these beings for. We consider them brothers and sisters on equal foot. We always did. As the understanding was they've just chosen different ways. Now of course the evil abused and misused it just like they do today. Yes I've seen the same suffering you're mentioning brother down in the underground bases. I've been there. I was out of body, showed around by a bragging individual. I was completely sick. So I know what you talk about. And it was the same before. They've never changed. Talk about stagnation. What's the point in that. Nothing to me that's the biggest foolishness.
They're obsessed literally permanently insane. They used hypnosis, mind control that's how they kept their members. It's the same thing all again.
I know you can definitely count on these beings. Most often they have more purity as well. So don't be sad. We are very proud of you and grateful.
(04-19-2019, 08:11 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]

I read somewhere that they were using crystal technology to manipulate and create lifeforms and also to wage war. There technology was of a different type than the electrical that we all know today.

There’s so many varying accounts of Atlantis. Whether it be an accurate rendering or not, I LOVE Plato’s Atlantis. I remember reading about the descriptions in a big black hardcover book on ancient Mysteries as a kid. The artwork was beautiful. It made Atlantis seem so grand and mythological. They used a very strong and strange metal, orichalcum. And the temple statues were made of pure gold.
Yes that's very true. The Poseidon temple with the Winged horses and the crystals placed inside were very unique. I knew I was home, when I got in there. All my brothers were there all I loved was there.
It wasn't us doing the war we were always against it but it went down hill. They used the death Ray to cause destruction. They took people in there to kill for fun with it. But during the good times not of course.
I say that if you don't have control over your own self or desires to the good side one should not have access. It's too dangerous so this is why..
Well, the art work were based on geometric shapes and forms and quite frankly it should as its very healing along with the colours.
You might want to try this yourself.
You can basically transform any materials when you have the codes. But again for same reason, it would be misuse.
(04-19-2019, 01:18 PM)Ixchel Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-19-2019, 04:21 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]In Atlantis, I heard they would have a human/animal hybrid as part of the family that would be a servant and they would love them as one of their own.

When everything was done righteously and according to the free will, things were in balance and harmony and no suffering in fact these beings helped us fight the evil as they had different abilities. We have much to thank these beings for. We consider them brothers and sisters on equal foot. We always did. As the understanding was they've just chosen different ways. Now of course the evil abused and misused it just like they do today. Yes I've seen the same suffering you're mentioning brother down in the underground bases. I've been there. I was out of body, showed around by a bragging individual. I was completely sick. So I know what you talk about. And it was the same before. They've never changed. Talk about stagnation. What's the point in that. Nothing to me that's the biggest foolishness.
They're obsessed literally permanently insane. They used hypnosis, mind control that's how they kept their members. It's the same thing all again.
I know you can definitely count on these beings. Most often they have more purity as well. So don't be sad. We are very proud of you and grateful.

Are you referring to 3D beings that I can call upon? I would just want to be accepted by them.

Are you saying we still have hybrids today? But that they are being used for evil purposes?

I wonder why I was born as human and not one of these pure beings, whom I love.
(04-19-2019, 02:04 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-19-2019, 01:18 PM)Ixchel Wrote: [ -> ]

Are you referring to 3D beings that I can call upon? I would just want to be accepted by them.

Are you saying we still have hybrids today? But that they are being used for evil purposes?

I wonder why I was born as human and not one of these pure beings, whom I love.
That's definitely possible. If you have those feelings then you are part of them.
Yes there are those that are in higher frequency waiting, and then there are those who are unfortunate to be created by evil underground.
They do all kinds of disasters with them I was so sad to see.
It's the same they always been doing. Back in atlantis we rescued them and were able to help them back to normal or at least somewhat as evil tried the best for that not to happen.

They try to use those beings underground yes for evil but the information ℹ have is that they are still pure so they haven't succeeded as the most refused even it means death or torture. That's what I saw.
Do these perpetrators make you angry Ixchel?
I am borderline angry at hearing that, but I can manage not to be.
It does sadden me a little.

Are these beings 2nd or third density? Will they graduate with us into fourth density?
(04-19-2019, 07:27 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Do these perpetrators make you angry Ixchel?

Are these beings 2nd or third density? Will they graduate with us into fourth density?

I'm pleiadean, I have a hard time to be angry. I get more sad. I had a long time of sadness about it as I know they're trapped there, and there's no way to get them out, and even if, they are destroyed. We don't have our equipment, so it would be their end. And they told me it was their end that they were just waiting for it. Some screamed in pain or agony but they were too late. They are using them for their evil reasons one is they put their cells into medication. I don't know which medication but they told me.
I wish there was a way, but, I mean.. Underground.. Heavy security..
They will definitely get restored after what they chose source told me.
That helps a bit I suppose. It depends on their growth just as us.
(04-19-2019, 07:35 PM)Ixchel Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-19-2019, 07:27 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Do these perpetrators make you angry Ixchel?

I'm pleiadean, I have a hard time to be angry. I get more sad. I had a long time of sadness about it as I know they're trapped there, and there's no way to get them out, and even if, they are destroyed. We don't have our equipment, so it would be their end. And they told me it was their end that they were just waiting for it. Some screamed in pain or agony but they were too late. They are using them for their evil reasons one is they put their cells into medication. I don't know which medication but they told me.

I am from Ra. Though they don't get angry, I have been steeped deeply in the veil and forgetfulness. I get angry often at my mom, but I'm getting better.

I heard that according to Pleiadian technology, there are 10^49 universes within a larger Universe called an Absolutum I think it was.
And the central sun of a Universe is called a Sohar.

When I was going through Schizophrenia, I saw the video documentary on YouTube that talked about it. After my experience was over I could no longer find the video on YouTube.

Are you familiar with these?

I've had an interest in certain crystal technology called radionics. Like powered orgonite that pulses at 15Hz or 528Hz (Universal Love) using a mobius coil. I use it to amplify thought for things like transforming my body.
A mobius coil wrapped around a crystal and pulsed is called a Succor Punch. It generates a scalar field that travels at infinite velocity.
(04-19-2019, 07:41 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-19-2019, 07:35 PM)Ixchel Wrote: [ -> ]

I am from Ra. Though they don't get angry, I have been steeped deeply in the veil and forgetfulness. I get angry often at my mom, but I'm getting better.

I heard that according to Pleiadian technology, there are 10^49 universes within a larger Universe called an Absolutum I think it was.
And the central sun of a Universe is called a Sohar.

When I was going through Schizophrenia, I saw the video documentary on YouTube that talked about it. After my experience was over I could no longer find the video on YouTube.

Are you familiar with these?

I've had an interest in certain crystal technology called radionics. Like powered orgonite that pulses at 15Hz or 528Hz (Universal Love) using a mobius coil. I use it to amplify thought for things like transforming my body.
A mobius coil wrapped around a crystal and pulsed is called a Succor Punch. It generates a scalar field that travels at infinite velocity.

RA was very familiar then as well during my times in Egypt as high priestess again. Atlantis has an influence too of course as I'm still so familiar with the peace in the temple. That's still in me and with the pleiadean.. I say balance is best. Lol
But I can say, control your thoughts, and you overcome.
Well the veil was on me too but I chose my abilities and as such remain semi aware. Its a very good tool but not everyone are ready.
The pleiadeans are completely harmony and balanced. They live the laws of the universe. They revere the one. That's where I feel most home. But I'm very very old soul.
No I'm not familiar with the videos, but I know about mental health and scitzophrenia. One in my soul tree suffers, and my cousin had it.
I know what the natives say about it too.
I've heard about and had radionics on my mind lately. The atlantean ones worked with the actual structure of the crystal and the bodies. As the universe is built same way. I guess that's why many were silica as part of it.
I remember one of the tech guys big machine we used, to split the crystal with prism into frequency and color. In order to heal you got to hit the right frequency, which was hard but little me had a natural ability. So they used me. But the machine was in our hands anyway. I had to duck not to be hit by the deadly rays. I don't know this could very well be the death Ray machine.
What would you recommend to be able to remember our past lives?
Is this about remaining semi aware? How do you do that?
I'm glad your life is better now than when you were younger.

I held my spirit guide lemurian crystal, and asked to remember, and then I felt energy coming down into my crown.
It was pretty fast, but I don't yet remember.
(04-19-2019, 08:29 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]What would you recommend to be able to remember our past lives?
Is this about remaining semi aware? How do you do that?
I'm glad your life is better now than when you were younger.

I held my spirit guide lemurian crystal, and asked to remember, and then I felt energy coming down into my crown.
It was pretty fast, but I don't yet remember.

To use dreams, fx. Everyone can learn it but not everyone will have the knack.
Going through akashic records.
It's usually easier when you have your first hunches.
Regression can also do it.
You choose before you come here to be aware. It depends on the development. You can practice remember the most but before 2 years old as that's where the veil sets in mainly because of development.
I had a lemurian. They are full of downloads, try focusing on the content before sleep.
I just did a meditation, and saw myself as an anthro tiger, playing chess.
Earlier I was listening to the audio book Living the Law of One 101 which talked about game boards.

I instantly felt a heartfelt connection with that anthro tiger.

And I saw myself as a Roman soldier around some horse stables. I don't know if I took care of them.

I don't sleep well usually. It's hard to fall asleep and I wake up 4 times or so each night and hard to get back to sleep.
Then I usually don't remember my dreams. But I'll give it another whirl.
(04-19-2019, 08:58 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I just did a meditation, and saw myself as an anthro tiger, playing chess.
Earlier I was listening to the audio book Living the Law of One 101 which talked about game boards.

And I saw myself as a Roman soldier around some horse stables. I don't know if I took care of them.

I don't sleep well usually. It's hard to fall asleep and I wake up 4 times or so each night and hard to get back to sleep.

I have the same problem with the sleep but I get future dreams or past as soon as I blink. The higher you go the more you expand and that's where it is basically.
(04-19-2019, 09:00 PM)Ixchel Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-19-2019, 08:58 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I just did a meditation, and saw myself as an anthro tiger, playing chess.

I have the same problem with the sleep but I get future dreams or past as soon as I blink. The higher you go the more you expand and that's where it is basically.
That might be your guardian. I have a leopard. She killed a demon in an instant.
Focus on what you got
I've been trying to send those anthro beings who are suffering love.
I don't know if it makes a difference, but I keep seeing an anthro lion.

The people aren't talking in English. The animals/anthros don't really speak at all that I can tell.

But when I tune into them I feel a presence. So they are there.
Oh boy
(04-20-2019, 03:00 PM)kristina Wrote: [ -> ]Oh boy

Oh yeah!
Pages: 1 2