Bring4th

Full Version: Synaptic Fatigue / Information Overload - Spiritual Growth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is my most recent blog post and a discussion with spirit guide: http://www.loveseekers.org/category/jacobsupdates/

It has taken a while to get back into loop and be in a stable enough state to connect again, but after plenty of reflection and meditation I am ready again. As well as the negative spiritual effect on overloading of information (the Law of One material mentions a de-activation of green-ray), it seems to have physical effects on the human brain as well, see abridged version of the blog post below:

---

I will say that before I begin, it is your free will to make of this information what you will. Discard what does not help you, take in what does. This is no substitute for going to a doctor about any problems you may have!

Last night, I was doing some personal path work regarding events in my life currently in meditation, and Ralpsa came through with some interesting information.

It has been my understanding for a long time that the human brain or the brain of any organism is simply a processor for the physical vehicle, it processes information.

I have attempted to work out about the brain and its effect on personality based on changes you can make yourself to the information the brain is getting for a long time for the spirit/soul holds everything that you ever were, have been, and are as well as the potentials of what you could be, but while in a body the brain is a key important part of your processing of information in this realm.

My spirit guide came up with an interesting piece of information and I was shown a visualization. I later, when I woke up today looked up about tired synapses, and came up with the phenomenon of Synaptic Fatigue.

The picture that was shown there was almost identical to what I was shown during this session, no chemicals at the sending neuron left.

I have come to a conclusion, especially after this session that endlessly reading news, the web, social media or too much of a certain thing contributes to this. What do people do when they wake up? Check their phone and social media. What do they do on the way to work? Listen to the radio or news. What do they do at work? Listen to all office banter/process information, do work, maybe in a noisy environment.

What do they do when they get home? Do dinner and watch the evening news or netflix. What do they do before bed? Read a novel or read something. Where was the quiet time for the mind?

It seems like based on what my spirit guide told me, this overload can tire synapses. I was curious as i found after long periods of time on the computer reading stuff, I found I can become irritable and my empathy was ‘dulled’, memory can also be affected, all aspects of your personality can be affected.

The brain and neurons are constantly being energised and used, no quiet time, no rest time, eventually it seems the synapses may ‘run out’ of neurotransmitters to send or not be able to send messages as efficiently and need time to ‘recharge’ with neurotransmitters again.

This is also why drug use often has a comedown period, you overload the synapses with neurotransmitters.

The below information was channeled at 3AM, GMT +8, Philippines time, this is an abridged version; everything regarding the question and information on the brain and session closing is present, but the personal life questions before have been omitted. My comments are in astreks (*). Note they often have difficulty with human language. Also note recently I have had a very real problem of internet addiction that I am trying to combat. Note this channeling was before I looked up on synaptic fatigue.

*Session Begins*

Question: So what has been causing me to feel like I am ‘out of the loop’, I am out of the loop.

Ralpsa: There is a phenomenon that you are probably most vulnerable to, how does your mind work? It works by absorbing and clarifying information.

What have you been doing more than anything else right now? Overloading yourself with information. In this world of information, information overload can cause a great great problem.

Without that time to recharge away from information overload, you prevent the proper flow of energy, not just on the spiritual realm but also on your physical body. The human brain is not equipped to deal with that amount of information, not in the way it is produced, it is a distraction.

The synapses if you could call them a synapse the little gap you know, the neuron, in particular the receiving neurons are energized, are almost ‘charged’ by the sending neuron. When information is given in great numbers, your mind is working overtime, that is your brain, and it grows tired. Synapses grow ‘tired’. They don’t, they don’t what you would call fail but they become tired, or ‘burned out’, but not in the way you would understand burned out. Please stand by.

*I was shown the sending neuron running out of ‘chemicals’ to send, if they are transmitted faster than they can flow back*

*This phenomenon is known in science as Reuptake*

*A few seconds passed after this vision Session was interrupted by my phone vibrating, it was difficult to reorient myself*

Ralpsa: The synapses in the human brain, require a certain amount of energy to recharge. From the meals you eat, from the spiritual realm, wherever your inpourings of energy may appear. They require time to recharge, very important in fact is this phenomenon, you read and overload yourself with information you prevent that time. It can also cause problematic dreams, the information is transient and of very little purpose but to confuse. Especially in your lifestyles of information that overloads your synapses. This will also cause problems with the ability to spiritually express.

Me: So this does cause a physical reason, is this why mental health problems are so prevalent?

Ralpsa: No. Not quite, although it will compound any problems, certainly. The main reason as to why this is a problem abo..

*I interrupt ral*

Me: Do we still have enough energy to continue?

Ralpsa: Yes, so.

Me: Are you of the light?

Ralpsa: Yes. Now the energy… the energy levels that you

*Break in trance state*

Ralpsa: So…

Ralpsa: The energy levels is to… what you would… no

Me: How long has this information overload been going on?

*Silence as I deepen my state*

Ralpsa: Since the time period known to the victorian era. Maybe a bit before that, we do not work well with time in your realm.

Ralpsa: But… no. Before the industrial revolution. The printing press was probably the first indication, but before that you had town meetings, that would constantly overload… well not overload, it was the start of having to deal with the problems of everyone else, but never having the time for yourself, though it was only when the television became an invention and the television does have many positive uses as well, sit and overload your brain with information and you will be tired. Find that balance, and this also applies to any other information that you may give the brain. Not just facts, you are thinking facts, but we are talking about any information.

Me: Do you come in love and light?

Ralpsa: Of course.

Me: So what note do we end on?

Ralpsa: That it has been an honor and a privilege to communicate with you as it always is. Brother, all will be well. Trust that.

*Non-Relevant information redacted*

*Session closes*

My conclusion is that quiet/meditation time is important, away from any distractions for at least one to two hours a day, maybe more if you have the time. More spiritual digging seemed to show me that meditation/relaxation away from information sources are a great way to combat this problem, and it will help you in probably more ways than we realize. I certainly will take the advice on board.

---

Just putting this out there for those who may find it interesting.
What causes the information overload? Attachment based seeking (aka attachments ruling the person's incarnational experience) Vs. Awareness ruling the incarnational experience.