Bring4th

Full Version: Having a hard time understanding the sacral (orange) chakra
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
At first, I thought it was the chakra of sexuality, but that's red, then I thought it was the ego, but that's yellow. I hear it's creative, but I also hear that about yellow and blue. I know it's self in relation to self, but I still have a hard time understanding it.

How exactly does the orange chakra differ from the other chakras?
Think of your desires and attachments. Do you react to them, and see them from the red ray of desire? Or do you look down on them with awareness and understanding from the yellow.

If you look from the red, then you are essentially a slave to desire. If you look from above, then you have some measure of freedom from them.

If you look up the orange ray in the Ra material, there's some good stuff.
Well here's how I see it.

The root chakra governs the primal needs for survival (food, shelter, relationships, sex, etc.), the sacral chakra adds a personal, though mostly unconscious, spin to it (what do you want to eat, what kind of place do you want to live in, what kind of people do you want to have relationships with, what kind of sexual preferences do you have, etc.) and then the solar plexus deals with consciously attempting to have those desires met.

Desires arise from the orange-ray chakra and there is an element of creativity, as your unique self colours how those desires manifest. Something may appeal to one person but not another, or if you were to ask people to imagine a flower they will not have the same image pop into their head.
(11-21-2018, 03:36 PM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]Think of your desires and attachments. Do you react to them, and see them from the red ray of desire? Or do you look down on them with awareness and understanding from the yellow.

If you look from the red, then you are essentially a slave to desire. If you look from above, then you have some measure of freedom from them.

If you look up the orange ray in the Ra material, there's some good stuff.

Awareness and understanding huh...

I feel I'm getting awareness in the most painful ways possible.

I believe you once put it as smacking my face against rock bottom. So there's the red ray perspective. I guess at some point, you start to see from that there's a pattern that leads to nowhere, and I guess that's the yellow ray perspective...
Things related to self, understanding of self, manifestation of self.

People who have blockages in that chakra could be timid, shy people.
As well, at a fundamental level, when you speak of the orange ray, you're speaking of a 7 which is a subset of a 7, which is itself a subset of a 7.

The initial triad are physical frame (red) feelings (orange) ego (yellow). If there are any significant blockages in these three, it will be difficult to do work.
Random realization:

The 'secret' of the negative is simply that you choose a desire (indigo, e.g. mental projection of this or that), then you suppress/express the aspects of the ego necessary to get there.
Quote:Jim: “In our last meeting, we discussed the red chakra and sexual energy. So I wish to ask Q’uo some advice to raise or unblock the energy flow of the red chakra. Since most of my energy is supporting my brain, I think that my lower three chakras are weaker. I wish to boost the energy into my red chakra so that my energy flow can be raised from the indigo chakra to the crown chakra.”

We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. Again, we shall need to tread somewhat carefully in our response in order to avoid infringement upon free will.

There are misconceptions wrapped into the question that has been asked. And so we must spend a bit of time looking at the question from various angles.

Firstly we would correct the misperception that the reason for unblocking the red chakra is to enable the energy to move into the crown chakra. This is not correct. The reason for opening the red-ray chakra is to bring power through into the heart. There is not a direct connection between opening the red-ray chakra and opening higher chakras.

(Side one of tape ends.)

(Carla channeling)

It is something that must be done not once but again and again. Indeed, the chakras can become blocked many times in one day, either by fear or by over-activity of desire.

The second misconception within the query has to do with the comment concerning energy moving mostly to the mind. It is easy to think of the energy body as having some dynamic between mind and heart. However, in terms of the movement of energy through the body, there is not an entity which could be called “mind.” Rather, there are various kinds of energy within the energy body. The energy of the mind could be seen primarily to be that energy of the orange-ray chakra and the yellow-ray chakra which together form what is known among your peoples as the ego.

The ego or the personality shell dwells within those two energies. And so let us speak briefly of these two energies.

The energy of the orange-ray energy center is that energy in which the individual expresses its power as an individual. The orange-ray chakra can be blocked by the feeling that one does not like oneself or does not feel that oneself is worthy. It can also be blocked by feeling that other selves are not likeable or are not worthy.

The yellow-ray chakra is a powerful chakra within your system because you are in the yellow-ray density. It is the chakra where you express your power as part of a group and as your humankind is a very social group, interdependent upon one another for the necessities of life, there is the tendency to find ways to think of oneself as powerful in third-density ways, such as religious groups, birth families, and mated families.

When you say that the primary power in your energy body is going to your mind, you are really saying that you are blocking and/or over-activating the orange-ray and the yellow-ray energy centers of your energy body. This means that energy is not getting through to the heart in its full spate.

In our opinion, working with the energy body is working with a structure which is made of feelings and ways of expressing feelings. When you are successful in keeping your rays open, then you become transparent to the energy flowing through. So it is not that you are doing anything when you have cleared your chakras but rather that you have become an instrument, a wind instrument to be exact, so that the Creator may play you, may blow the wind of spirit through your instrument and you then create a song, a melody of love and light from the impression of spirit upon your instrument.

How many times this day have you considered the beauty of a thought? Indeed, how many times this day have you considered your thoughts carefully? We encourage a daily examination of those thoughts and feelings that have changed you this day, that have taken your mood and moved it, either in a positive way, according to your judgment, or in a negative way.

What has attracted you this day? What has repelled you this day? These are the images you wish to balance so that you may see that you are all things and that there is nothing that is foreign to you. Thusly you may gather together your entire self and know its worth, despite surface appearances to the contrary.

We ask that you consider, my brother, the possibility that dwelling within one chakra or another is not the goal of a spiritual seeker. Rather, the spiritual seeker’s goal is to serve the one infinite Creator. In doing so, all of the notes of this instrument shall be played. None of the chakras is more important than any other. They are all necessary for the functioning of the energy body. It is just as important to have a strong red ray or a strong orange ray as it is to have a strong indigo ray. It is impossible to do work in consciousness before you have begun to have a holistic view of your energy, valuing every aspect of your feelings.

We use this term, feelings or emotions, in a general way, being unable to dig deep down beneath surface emotion to the archetypal rivers of emotion that are true or hold the truth within their flow. Think of it in terms of vibration. Overall, your energy body vibrates at a certain rate. It is a conglomerate rate and the read-out of that rate is your violet-ray chakra.

What you are attempting to do in opening the heart is not to leap from the heart into indigo ray but simply to find yourself able to use the resources of the heart chakra which make work in consciousness ever more possible. As that heart not only opens but is persuaded by the constant tuning of the individual to stay open, more and more, finally there is a habitual default setting of open heart and dependence upon the concept of love and a need to be a part of the principle of love and light upon planet Earth.

In such a way shall you be able to keep your system open and ready to speak the words of love, to sing the melodies of wisdom, and to reach out, hand to hand and heart to heart, to each other, as you practice being one in love.

Source: http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0414.aspx
(11-22-2018, 07:06 AM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Jim: “In our last meeting, we discussed the red chakra and sexual energy. So I wish to ask Q’uo some advice to raise or unblock the energy flow of the red chakra. Since most of my energy is supporting my brain, I think that my lower three chakras are weaker. I wish to boost the energy into my red chakra so that my energy flow can be raised from the indigo chakra to the crown chakra.”

We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. Again, we shall need to tread somewhat carefully in our response in order to avoid infringement upon free will.

There are misconceptions wrapped into the question that has been asked. And so we must spend a bit of time looking at the question from various angles.

Firstly we would correct the misperception that the reason for unblocking the red chakra is to enable the energy to move into the crown chakra. This is not correct. The reason for opening the red-ray chakra is to bring power through into the heart. There is not a direct connection between opening the red-ray chakra and opening higher chakras.

(Side one of tape ends.)

(Carla channeling)

It is something that must be done not once but again and again. Indeed, the chakras can become blocked many times in one day, either by fear or by over-activity of desire.

The second misconception within the query has to do with the comment concerning energy moving mostly to the mind. It is easy to think of the energy body as having some dynamic between mind and heart. However, in terms of the movement of energy through the body, there is not an entity which could be called “mind.” Rather, there are various kinds of energy within the energy body. The energy of the mind could be seen primarily to be that energy of the orange-ray chakra and the yellow-ray chakra which together form what is known among your peoples as the ego.

The ego or the personality shell dwells within those two energies. And so let us speak briefly of these two energies.

The energy of the orange-ray energy center is that energy in which the individual expresses its power as an individual. The orange-ray chakra can be blocked by the feeling that one does not like oneself or does not feel that oneself is worthy. It can also be blocked by feeling that other selves are not likeable or are not worthy.

The yellow-ray chakra is a powerful chakra within your system because you are in the yellow-ray density. It is the chakra where you express your power as part of a group and as your humankind is a very social group, interdependent upon one another for the necessities of life, there is the tendency to find ways to think of oneself as powerful in third-density ways, such as religious groups, birth families, and mated families.

When you say that the primary power in your energy body is going to your mind, you are really saying that you are blocking and/or over-activating the orange-ray and the yellow-ray energy centers of your energy body. This means that energy is not getting through to the heart in its full spate.

In our opinion, working with the energy body is working with a structure which is made of feelings and ways of expressing feelings. When you are successful in keeping your rays open, then you become transparent to the energy flowing through. So it is not that you are doing anything when you have cleared your chakras but rather that you have become an instrument, a wind instrument to be exact, so that the Creator may play you, may blow the wind of spirit through your instrument and you then create a song, a melody of love and light from the impression of spirit upon your instrument.

How many times this day have you considered the beauty of a thought? Indeed, how many times this day have you considered your thoughts carefully? We encourage a daily examination of those thoughts and feelings that have changed you this day, that have taken your mood and moved it, either in a positive way, according to your judgment, or in a negative way.

What has attracted you this day? What has repelled you this day? These are the images you wish to balance so that you may see that you are all things and that there is nothing that is foreign to you. Thusly you may gather together your entire self and know its worth, despite surface appearances to the contrary.

We ask that you consider, my brother, the possibility that dwelling within one chakra or another is not the goal of a spiritual seeker. Rather, the spiritual seeker’s goal is to serve the one infinite Creator. In doing so, all of the notes of this instrument shall be played. None of the chakras is more important than any other. They are all necessary for the functioning of the energy body. It is just as important to have a strong red ray or a strong orange ray as it is to have a strong indigo ray. It is impossible to do work in consciousness before you have begun to have a holistic view of your energy, valuing every aspect of your feelings.

We use this term, feelings or emotions, in a general way, being unable to dig deep down beneath surface emotion to the archetypal rivers of emotion that are true or hold the truth within their flow. Think of it in terms of vibration. Overall, your energy body vibrates at a certain rate. It is a conglomerate rate and the read-out of that rate is your violet-ray chakra.

What you are attempting to do in opening the heart is not to leap from the heart into indigo ray but simply to find yourself able to use the resources of the heart chakra which make work in consciousness ever more possible. As that heart not only opens but is persuaded by the constant tuning of the individual to stay open, more and more, finally there is a habitual default setting of open heart and dependence upon the concept of love and a need to be a part of the principle of love and light upon planet Earth.

In such a way shall you be able to keep your system open and ready to speak the words of love, to sing the melodies of wisdom, and to reach out, hand to hand and heart to heart, to each other, as you practice being one in love.

Source: http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0414.aspx

Thanks for helping to better understand the two chakras. It seems all the of my lower chakras are blocked, but I knew this. I'm guessing my issues with the friendship breakup then, are primarily orange-ray issues. And my fears that are yellow ray issues may have more to do with past life experiences regarding bullying, rejection, family struggles, etc.

Red ray issues may be due to a lack of sexual fulfillment and a lack of resources.

Although I'm getting help from my parents regarding resources, so maybe it's really more of an orange and yellow ray issue I'm having for the most part.

Thanks for helping me better understand these chakras.

Healing my orange and yellow chakras doesn't seem an easy task from where I'm sitting. It's gonna take work.
I have trouble being convinced that everyone is equally worthy.. when they're NOT.

It makes me angry when I'm nice with someone and they ignore me. idiots that don't respond to comments for example. or mainly anyone else who takes him/herself seriously. that's laughable.

In university, ALL of the teachers were sadistic and against me because I knew more than them.. they will give u a hard time if you appear confident and don't belittle yourself for them. or the people that didn't let me get my driving license, didn't let a smart friend get his PHD.

Now how am I supposed to think of them as equal?

urgh.

Edit : 41 minutes later, and I feel less anger. and i'm regretting this post.

Funny how contradictory I am.. BigSmile
(11-28-2018, 12:12 AM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]I have trouble being convinced that everyone is equally worthy.. when they're NOT.

It makes me angry when I'm nice with someone and they ignore me. idiots that don't respond to comments for example. or mainly anyone else who takes him/herself seriously. that's laughable.

In university, ALL of the teachers were sadistic and against me because I knew more than them.. they will give u a hard time if you appear confident and don't belittle yourself for them. or the people that didn't let me get my driving license, didn't let a smart friend get his PHD.

Now how am I supposed to think of them as equal?

urgh.

Edit : 41 minutes later, and I feel less anger. and i'm regretting this post.

Funny how contradictory I am.. BigSmile

No doubt you've got some unresolved issues... Don't we all?

But that stuff doesn't make the people who hurt you any less WORTHY of the care they didn't show you. It just means they don't recognize their own worthiness and come from a place of not knowing their own worth.

They're coming from a place of ego just like you came from with the post you made when you were angry.

I know what it's like to regret things said out of an egotistical place. I regret some things VERY deeply.

So I know how it feels. Just know that you're not coming from a place of truth or love when you write stuff like that, but a defensive place of ego. Because you're HURT. And hurt people say hurtful things. God knows I've done that.

Just try to recognize that when you say stuff like that, it's really just lashing out from a place of hurt. Not recognizing the truth of things, in which you would see love.

I'm too full of regret from saying such things to be so lofty anymore. Just work on healing yourself man. I know it's rough and I don't blame you. I also don't hold anything against all the people who've ever hurt me. Because I don't hold it against myself that I hurt others myself. Or at least, I TRY not to...

The less hurtful s*** we hold against ourselves, the easier it is not to hold hurtful things done by others against them.

Just be careful with the things you egotistically say from a place of hurt... they can ruin close relationships and cause even MORE pain.