Bring4th

Full Version: What does Ra say about emotional/mental resistance?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
On recent days of a 60 year journey of personal transformation and spiritual awakening, the key of letting go of resistance towards the 'local moment' has been impressed upon me in musings and reflections.

In my notes, I wrote, 'Having no resistance to the local moment and being merged with the greater Moment (Void Consciousness or Universal Presence), is a state of bliss. It is the ultimate awakening.'

I am keen to hear from anyone with insights on this, which is still an unfolding revelation to me.

Thank you.
I like that, first time I read it as two steps but of course its only one.
Ra mentions and stresses attachments a few times.

Its not only material possessions per se...

https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=94#29

https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=23#15

...but also attaching to an organization or creating one may also lower polarity.

https://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=62#23

Other things are possible as well - like identifying with a certain social group with a lower polarity (social groups, nationalism, corporate cultures etc) may lower polarity as well. Since when one identifies with something, an attachment is likely to form on an energy level, with the entity also receiving vibrations of the thing it identifies with.

Material possessions also work the same - when someone owns a land, what is happening is that s/he is identifying with a certain tract of land on the planet. Or, a physical structure made of 1d material in the case of a house. After this point, there could be two way energy exchange in between the entity and what s/he identifies with - naturally identifying oneself with 1d material should put a vibrational weight on the entity since the material, well, is 1d.

The concept of custodianship instead of ownership could be more positive in polarity.
[quote='EmanatePresence' pid='253630' dateline='1543095895']
On recent days of a 60 year journey of personal transformation and spiritual awakening, the key of letting go of resistance towards the 'local moment' has been impressed upon me in musings and reflections.

In my notes, I wrote, 'Having no resistance to the local moment and being merged with the greater Moment (Void Consciousness or Universal Presence), is a state of bliss. It is the ultimate awakening.'

I am keen to hear from anyone with insights on this, which is still an unfolding revelation to me.

Thank you.
[/qu

To me cultivating custodianship, instead of ownership, is about as close of the description of the configuration.

The import of attachments is the directly inverse blockages/imbalances that causes one to attatch to whatever it be. There are many reasons or causations of being imbalanced/blocked that result, or rather the attacthment is an aspect or symptom of the blockage/imbalance.

These blockages/imbalances is the differentiation between y(our) state, and the eternal orgasmic/bliss state of The Creator.
Welcome EmanatePresence to the forum  Wink

I agree on the custodianship too. What is more there is a sense of love/service to others to it without the ownership.
lol  I love cleaning the garden of others nearly more than "mine"  BigSmile

in truth the immobile present moment is blissful
Welcome fellow seeker!

I remember some things Ra said on resistance (sorry for long quotation):

Quote:The Law of One has as one of its primal distortions the free will distortion, thus each entity is free to accept, reject, or ignore the mind/body/spirit complexes about it and ignore the creation itself. (10.12)

Quote:15.12 Questioner: How does an individual go about balancing himself? What is the first step?

Ra: I am Ra. The steps are only one; that is, an understanding of the energy centers which make up the mind/body/spirit complex. This understanding may be briefly summarized as follows. The first balancing is of the Malkuth, or Earth, vibratory energy complex, called the red-ray complex. An understanding and acceptance of this energy is fundamental. The next energy complex, which may be blocked is the emotional, or personal complex, also known as the orange-ray complex. This blockage will often demonstrate itself as personal eccentricities or distortions with regard to self-conscious understanding or acceptance of self.

The third blockage resembles most closely that which you have called ego. It is the yellow-ray or solar plexus center. Blockages in this center will often manifest as distortions towards power manipulation and other social behaviors concerning those close and those associated with the mind/body/spirit complex. Those with blockages in these first three energy centers, or nexi, will have continuing difficulties in ability to further their seeking of the Law of One /.../

Quote:23.7 Questioner: When you spoke of pyramid healing, I am assuming that the primary healing was for the mind. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. The healing, if it is to be effectuated, must be a funneling without significant distortion of the instreamings through the spiritual complex into the tree of mind. There are parts of this mind which block energies flowing to the body complex. In each case, in each entity, the blockage may well differ.

First, however, it is necessary to activate the sense of the spiritual channel or shuttle. Then whether the blockage is from spiritual to mental or from mental to physical, or whether it may simply be a random and purely physical trauma, healing may then be carried out.

Quote:60.20 Questioner: Thank you. In trying to understand the energies, creative energies, it has occurred to me that I really do not understand why unusable heat is generated as our Earth moves from third into fourth density. I know it has to do with disharmony between the vibrations of third and fourth density but why this would show up as a physical heating within the Earth is beyond me. Can you enlighten me on that?

Ra: I am Ra. The concepts are somewhat difficult to penetrate in your language. However, we shall attempt to speak to the subject. If an entity is not in harmony with its circumstances it feels a burning within. The temperature of the physical vehicle does not yet rise, only the heat of the temper or the tears, as we may describe this disharmony. However, if an entity persists for a long period of your space/time in feeling this emotive heat and disharmony, the entire body complex will begin to resonate to this disharmony, and the disharmony will then show up as the cancer or other degenerative distortions from what you call health.

When an entire planetary system of peoples and cultures repeatedly experiences disharmony on a great scale the earth under the feet of these entities shall begin to resonate with this disharmony. Due to the nature of the physical vehicle, disharmony shows up as a blockage of growth or an uncontrolled growth since the primary function of a mind/body/spirit complex’s bodily complex is growth and maintenance. In the case of your planet the purpose of the planet is the maintenance of orbit and the proper location or orientation with regards to other cosmic influences. In order to have this occurring properly the interior of your sphere is hot in your physical terms. Thus instead of uncontrolled growth you begin to experience uncontrolled heat and its expansive consequences.