Bring4th

Full Version: Metaphysical basis of teeth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Unfortunately, I’ve had much problems with my teeth in this life. I’ve had to get a few pulled and I need to get a few more pulled this week: I can trace this decay back to when I was doing drugs. The drugs were sapping calcium from my teeth creating cavities.

Anyway, I wonder if there is a metaphysical basis for triggering tooth pain? All of sudden yesterday in the evening, a toothache started flaring up. It was very painful but started to go away as bed time approach, and the ache is gone today.

What I’m thinking is... we take upon ourselves greater responsibility for how we live our lives when we start spiritually seeking consciously. Earlier that day, I had gotten angry and started cursing aloud. Not directly to the person who acted as catalyst, but I still sounded the words. I’ve told myself that no matter how angry I get I don’t want to curse people aloud because I don’t want to affect or harm that person unintentionally. (Not by emotional pain of being yelled or cursed at, but by the directed intentions and concretness of sounding the words. If that makes any sense...)
I wonder if that was the reason this toothache flared up out of nowhere and paralyzed me in pain. I was playing a video game and I signed off and sat in bed miserably hoping it would go away. It’s Sunday so I was afraid of having to be in pain the rest of the weekend until I could go to the dentist on Monday.

I’m going to get them pulled because I absolutely hate toothaches and I don’t want to risk this happening again. Getting these teeth pulled should account for the damage I did years ago being careless. Only one side of my mouth was really affected.

This saddens me Sad thanks for listening, and please share your opinions if you have any
I'll give you some stream of consciousness thoughts ...

teeth (like bones) ... strong basis in the earth element.

also the first point of the digestive process (chewing).  

All other animals (in the animal kingdom) don't 'brush' their teeth, and yet they make do.

Many of the ills (I believe) stem from over-acidity, that arises from too much processed, and cooked foods.  Not counterbalanced with enough greens and salads.  (witness coffee, and nicotine stains).

I would try one tea a day to start off with.  Lemongrass & Ginger, or Chamomile Tea.  Black tea and Earl Grey would probably not be best.

Try some beetroot juice or beetroot puree.
I don't know any metaphysical knowledge regarding tooth pain, but may I offer an advice, though most likely an obvious one.

When your teeth hurt try and make warm water with lots of salt in it and rinse your mouth for as long as you can.

When I had awful tooth pain it helped a lot and quite quickly too.

I hope you will feel better Nau7ik.  :-/
Chewing or crushing some cloves with drops of water and then sipping that residue takes away the pain, not the cause lol but the pain. I have no metaphysical knowledge otherwise except life gives us too much to chew ? Wink

So hope too you get better Nau7ik !
(12-02-2018, 10:59 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]All other animals (in the animal kingdom) don't 'brush' their teeth, and yet they make do.

An excellent point that is well worth everyone pondering in depth. When animals eat the food they have evolved to eat, they do not experience tooth decay in most circumstances.

(12-02-2018, 10:01 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]This saddens me Sad thanks for listening, and please share your opinions if you have any

Ra said, "the mind is the builder of the body."

"Healing is done in the time/space portion of the mind/body/spirit complex, is adopted by the form-making or etheric body, and is then given to the space/time physical illusion for use in the activated yellow-ray mind/body/spirit complex. It is the adoption of the configuration which you call health by the etheric body in time/space which is the key to what you call health, not any event which occurs in space/time. In this process you may see the transdimensional aspect of what you call will, for it is the will, the seeking, the desire of the entity which causes the indigo body to use the novel configuration and to reform the body which exists in space/time. This is done in an instant and may be said to operate without regard to time. We may note that in the healing of very young children there is often an apparent healing by the healer in which the young entity has no part. This is never so, for the mind/body/spirit complex in time/space is always capable of willing the distortions it chooses for experience no matter what the apparent age, as you call it, of the entity."

I would recommend, a gradual re-imagination of your body. When you imagine your teeth, imagine them strong. When you eat you food, bless it, affirm the calcium is moving into your bones and teeth. Don't imagine past drug use as having robbed your teeth of their calcium. That story does not serve you, even if it seems to be true. You make it more true every time you tell it. You can make other stories true. You are the creator. Things will not normally change overnight. Changing your reality is a lot like working out. Would you go to the gym, work out, come home, look at your abs and see that you did not instantaneously have a six pack and assume the futility of the exercise? Of course not. The thoughtform is the same way, it must be gradually changed. Assume the reality is already so. Over time, it will become visible on the outside.

Similarly, it makes no sense to beat yourself up while simultaneously taking responsibility for the creation. No one intends to create pain for themselves.  

Does this mean physicality means nothing? No of course not. The physical world, and its laws, are part of the process of materialization of thought. But the water faucet with all its physical mechanics, does not turn itself on. The chooser starts the process.

Everything else, from surgery, to miraculous remissions of illnesses, is simply a reflection or after affect of the reformation of the physical world in the time/space etheric body.

I realize it can be hard to deal with reality in this way when one is in immediate pain. But imagining and intending a better future is the difference between getting better and having more problems. You have to turn your thoughts downstream. Reinforce the strength of the belief in whatever way you can. Brush your teeth every day (most people have a belief that this helps prevent tooth decay, and so if you also carry that belief it is of benefit for you to do so.)

But the main thing is, while it is fine to acknowledge the present story of your life, it is important to tell a new story, and reinforce it till you feel the gravity of it in the real world. And above all, make peace with the journey to wellness, because most of the time is spent on the journey, and not the destination so not being okay with that is what stops the progress to the destination itself. You have to believe things are getting better. Have faith. Always remember things are getting better. And you will make it so.

This doesn't mean you shouldn't go to a dentist or even go to a dentist. Of that, I have no recommendation either way. Imagine your reality as you would like it to be, and then simply follow the inspiration that arises once that seed is solidly planted. There is no course of action that is appropriate for everyone. Simply plant the seed, and water it, give it light, and in time it will become a mighty axiom of truth in your reality. Momentum is built up over time.

Sometimes there is no metaphysical component to physical body maladies other than a poorly designed thoughtform/belief that has been built up over the course of a life. Sometimes, things are indeed programmed to serve as lessons. Metaphysically, teeth would be generally symbolic, of that which is consumed, or devoured by the mind, body, and spirit. In ancient Hebrew the tooth was the symbol associated with the Hebrew letter "shin" which also is associated with fire, because the fire devours. Perhaps that means something to you. Perhaps it doesn't. What are you devouring? And is it of the spirit? Of the fire? These are simply rhetorical questions which require no answer from you.

I wish you peace and wellness.
Were you cursing another person in a video game?

I've had an inner realization concerning anger at other players in a MP game when we lost this a game this past week (usually doesn't happen but the guy basically blamed me for the loss with snide comments in what I perceived to be an unfair way, I asked for clarification and he got more snide, and it triggered me or rather it triggered the inner distorted beliefs that resulted in the subtle rise of anger within my body that I could perceive as a wave of heat/getting upset).

I would be happy to share in more detail if you feel its relevant to your situation.
These three teeth in the very back (one of them is a wisdom tooth) are bad but they usually don’t hurt me. They haven’t hurt since Saturday night for those two hours.
I have made a recommitment to the health of my teeth in the past. I had to get some pulled on the top left, and ever since then and before that I brush my teeth everyday. I want to keep the rest of my teeth so I’ve been taking care of them.
I could make changes to what I eat. Eliminating sugary and acidic foods. And I have considered that animals do not ever get decay in their teeth. Our teeth should last us our whole lives. THey are technically bones. And as Plenum said, correspond to the earth element in our constitution.

I knew that Shin meant a tooth, and that it corresponds to elemental fire, which as you said anagogy, devours. That is something I shall ponder on.

Does coconut oil help? Ive heard that it pulls out toxins. Id rather not have to have them pulled ... it’s not a painful thing, but last time I swallowed a lot of blood on an empty stomach and I was literally doubled over all day and night with the worst stomach pain I’ve ever had...

Thank you all for your advice! I shall take it to heart and consider all that’s been said.
Perhaps the wisdom tooth is pushing on the other teeth making them hurt too? As it tends to grow in an innatural way.

And do you brush your teeth twice a day? In a circular motion, not back and forth. Also brushing the front, the upper and the behind of teeth.

Also you should scale your teeth at the dentist once a year or so.
(12-03-2018, 05:28 AM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]Were you cursing another person in a video game?

I've had an inner realization concerning anger at other players in a MP game when we lost this a game this past week (usually doesn't happen but the guy basically blamed me for the loss with snide comments in what I perceived to be an unfair way, I asked for clarification and he got more snide, and it triggered me or rather it triggered the inner distorted beliefs that resulted in the subtle rise of anger within my body that I could perceive as a wave of heat/getting upset).

I would be happy to share in more detail if you feel its relevant to your situation.

I wasn’t cursing at the video game; it just started flaring up while I was playing. I was playing Diablo 3, and if you’re familiar with the game, the cosmology makes absolutely no sense. Immortal angels and demons forever locked in an “eternal conflict” of winning and losing. I was silently criticizing that, but I don’t think that was an issue.

Although I am quite familiar with the anger that you are describing. I’ve played many MMORPGs and it’s been a source of catalyst for me for sure.
It is my understanding that dental problems arise from over-striving towards higher energies without having a solid and efficient base of operations in the lower triad. Hitler is a good example of an entity who strived very hard towards infinite power without that foundation, and all his teeth quickly fell out at a relatively young age. Being homeless and addicted to tea and cake was probably not beneficial either. The drugs were some sort of amphetamine, correct? You can blame the pure physicality of the abuse of these substances, but I think there could also be a deeper element of pushing yourself too hard towards higher energies. Hitler's teeth were gone long before he started using amphetamines.

As for Diablo's cosmology, that actually does seem to basically sum up the meta of the Luciferean Creation. Angels and Demons, locked in conflict.
floss e'ery day
Make sure you get centrifuge made coconut oil, cold pressed is par, your going for the birdie.

And, Zoo animals usually pass from bad teeth, just a fact, and here is an opinion;

Wild animals get eaten before teeth become a problem.

My dad told me to suck on raw garlic for toothache, opinion; metaphysical vampires don't like garlic.
(12-03-2018, 10:03 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-03-2018, 05:28 AM)xise Wrote: [ -> ]Were you cursing another person in a video game?
I wasn’t cursing at the video game; it just started flaring up while I was playing. I was playing Diablo 3.... Immortal angels and demons forever locked in an “eternal conflict

Ah, here's your culprit.

Video games, are , basically , created by the dark side. If you pay attention, they are always... satanic...if one can say so.

The dark forces on this planet use lunar, satanic cultists who print paper called "money". This paper needs to be laundered, just like drug money, otherwise all it will create is inflation. One of the mechanisms to launder freshly printed paper is through "stock" "market" and "Investments". Video games is one of the avenues of their dirty "investing".

Don't know how old are you... are you familiar with hidden brainwash pattern called "25th frame"? There was originally 24 frames per second in movies and tv programs, "they" tried to add 25th frame to see if it works. If you search about it (don't "Google" , don't do any serious searches on dark force platforms), you will find massive propaganda against this. Calling it "a myth", "a conspiracy" etc. It is about the Department of Propaganda way of basically telling "it has merit, we use it, let's throw dirt at anyone who doesn't believe us". Long story short, "25th frame" is technology they use to brainwash, it's additional information human eye can't see but subconscious will accept and remember.

They've tried it in the past ("conspiracies" yell some) and it massively worked.

That's why they are now to Digital TV (even .gov paid for it). Digital TV has 40-60 frames. Not just "25th frame", you can fit the whole parallel movie into subconscious , if you'd like (and they do, after all they sell you crap and make you work for their printed paper called "money", and believe it is a "Democracy", don't they?)

Most video games have 100 frames per second.

-
We don't get sick ourselves.
So, you got loaded with negative energy. Your outside defense system, your... don't know terminology...your aura? Got holes in it. So, external ..."parasites", negative energy elements, got hooked onto you. That's why you felt sudden pains.

Stop playing satanic video games. And throw away the TV.

I'll give you more to read about tooth aches in the next post. Good luck with your health.
(12-02-2018, 10:59 AM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: [ -> ]teeth (like bones) ... strong basis in the earth element. also the first point of the digestive process (chewing).  

All other animals (in the animal kingdom) don't 'brush' their teeth, and yet they make do.

About your toothache. I highlighted what this nice lady(?) said above.

All animals don't brush. All humans did not "brush" teeth for hundreds of thousands , if not millions (yes, millions) of years. Commonly, it is a myth that they had bad teeth, a lie to sell you tooth brush and paste. Absolute majority of people currently living old , "ancient" lifestyle have PERFECT or near perfect teeth.

Only people on MODERN nutrition have poor teeth.

Another words, what you are eating is bad , nutritionally. You may eat sugar, white processed flour , white processed rise etc. all of which have very little vitamins and minerals.

Human mouth has a gland that can produce..."calcification" for the teeth, another words, self heal them. If you could give it a chance.

Look up and read carefully several books by REAL dentists , who did the real research.

Ramiel Nagel "Cure tooth decay".
Weston Price "Nutrition and Physical Degeneration"

I'll leave links, not sure if allowed, if not just search for these.
https://www.curetoothdecay.com/
https://www.westonaprice.org/physical/

Good luck and stay well.
Since I realize I posted too much information that can trigger Cognitive Dissonance filters in your brain, basically putting me into "he's nuts" category...I'll just post one advice.

Cod liver oil pills.

or any fish oil pills. Peoples who live in oceanic areas typically have great teeth.

Go to either small locally owned pharmacy or organic store, ask for assistance. They are usually cheap enough to eat 1 or to a day for the rest of your life.

You'll thank me later in another life. Smile
Greetings,

I would like to offer you some clarity in response to your attempt to understand the source of your toothache. From your initial statements it goes to show that you understand of the possible physical origins of your toothache however I'd like to emphasis that you also have a basis of understanding towards the metaphysical as well and you hinted towards this when you mentioned an individual acting as a catalyst. The importance of me mentioning this to you is to further reinforce to you that the answer that you seek has been one which you have the means towards and you've shown early factors of that in your reasoning. However there is a mistake in where you viewed another individual as the catalyst and explained to yourself how you "do not want to curse other people because you do not want to effect that person unintentionally." It is very important that you understand that YOU were the catalyst. For when we experience, we experience this life as the creator and the creation. You must remember that when you curse, you effect yourself but that effect is not consequence of the curse(physical) in itself but is consequence of your intentions and your output of energy into yourself. It is important to remember so you do not wallow in shame and guilt and misery shortly after the fact. This is a continuation of negativity pouring into self from self. Upon a situation of intense anger it is important that you practice reflection, visualization. Try to look at yourself and all you are feeling. Ask yourself what it is you want from this experience. What it is you need to do in order to grow from this anger for this anger is a part of you. It is important that you understand the purpose. I understand that this will not be an adequate answer to your curiosity towards the metaphysical meaning of your pain, but in simplicity we can see that it is a catalyst to grow. But only YOU can find that meaning through experiencing yourself. Knowing yourself. Be patient with yourself, for you are a toddler, just learning to walk. A spirit so young, so lovely, so strong, and yet so vulnerable.
(12-20-2018, 12:45 PM)armandokaz Wrote: [ -> ]Greetings,

I would like to offer you some clarity in response to your attempt to understand the source of your toothache. From your initial statements it goes to show that you understand of the possible physical origins of your toothache however I'd like to emphasis that you also have a basis of understanding towards the metaphysical as well and you hinted towards this when you mentioned an individual acting as a catalyst. The importance of me mentioning this to you is to further reinforce to you that the answer that you seek has been one which you have the means towards and you've shown early factors of that in your reasoning. However there is a mistake in where you viewed another individual as the catalyst and explained to yourself how you "do not want to curse other people because you do not want to effect that person unintentionally." It is very important that you understand that YOU were the catalyst. For when we experience, we experience this life as the creator and the creation. You must remember that when you curse, you effect yourself but that effect is not consequence of the curse(physical) in itself but is consequence of your intentions and your output of energy into yourself. It is important to remember so you do not wallow in shame and guilt and misery shortly after the fact. This is a continuation of negativity pouring into self from self. Upon a situation of intense anger it is important that you practice reflection, visualization. Try to look at yourself and all you are feeling. Ask yourself what it is you want from this experience. What it is you need to do in order to grow from this anger for this anger is a part of you. It is important that you understand the purpose. I understand that this will not be an adequate answer to your curiosity towards the metaphysical meaning of your pain, but in simplicity we can see that it is a catalyst to grow. But only YOU can find that meaning through experiencing yourself. Knowing yourself. Be patient with yourself, for you are a toddler, just learning to walk. A spirit so young, so lovely, so strong, and yet so vulnerable.

This was a great response and I really appreciate it Smile thank you!!
You've already received many good answers, but since I've pondered this question myself in the past, I will share my thoughts in case they would be useful to you.

My belief is that the physical organ is reflecting the metaphysical function. So, what do teeth do? The chew food. Therefore, if one has problems with teeth, then the processing of the metaphysical "food" is not working well.

But with this being said, one should not forget actual physical doings too. For instance, I was extremely afraid of the dentist during many years when I was younger. So, instead of going to the dentist when my teeth were in pain, I learned how to "block" and remove the pain in my teeth completely through meditation within 30 minutes or less (that was before I found daddy Ra; I wouldn't do this today). This resulted in that the pain disappeared, but the root cause was still there! I just took away the symptoms, but not the cause. And that means that some of my teeth got bad because I didn't fix them. What I mean is that there are metaphysical causes, but there can also be physical causes to physical problems. Like your case, it could be metaphysical causes, but not everything might be caused by that. There might also be physical reasons, like drugs in this case.
Welcome to the forum armandokaz Smile
(12-03-2018, 10:03 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]

I wasn’t cursing at the video game; it just started flaring up while I was playing. I was playing Diablo 3, and if you’re familiar with the game, the cosmology makes absolutely no sense. Immortal angels and demons forever locked in an “eternal conflict” of winning and losing. I was silently criticizing that, but I don’t think that was an issue.

I guess I'm going to take the more mundane approach to your toof issues. This is very apparent to me that using drugs, especially a speed that dries the mouth out and depletes the system of nutrients because you're not eating well can have lasting effects upon the body unfortunately. You may want to think about the minerals that are in teeth like perhaps, magnesium and calcium. If losing your teeth is bothersome to you, you may investigate that. "The loss". Is it a reminder of your past and does it still bother you? Or just the ache of the tooth itself which is a horrible pain. Someone mentioned clove oil, it works. This will sound nuts but hear me out, ok? Brush the tooth really well, buy the gold antiseptic mouthwash, soak a piece of cotton ball in the mouthwash and place it on the tooth. Do this as many times as you may need to. Also, I would like to say about the dangers of having an infected tooth that remains untreated. It can cause heart and kidney problems and the infection is in your face which is a really bad place to have it. Good luck. Sorry about your pain. I know how it feels.
L&L
Kristina

Although I am quite familiar with the anger that you are describing. I’ve played many MMORPGs and it’s been a source of catalyst for me for sure.
I finally had the tooth extractions done. About 2-3 weeks ago, I got another bad toothache (same place as last time, the three decayed teeth in the back) and went to the dentist and turns out I had an infection. So I took penecllin for a week and the infenction went away the next day. I was scared to get the tooth extraction done... so I put it off for a week and a half. but I finally mustered up the courage and went through with it. I looked at the teeth in the mirror and they looked really bad (broken and black) so that helped me go through with it. I’m glad I did it! I didn’t want to risk another painful infection. Tooth pain really is the worst... Brush your teeth and don’t do drugs is what I would instill into my children if ever I were to have any.
My mom lost her teeth from the Vicodin pain medication she has to take. She had several extracted for dentures, and she's only like 60.
[Image: 4c49293c609a93e85f16c76a303e6f8d90b4c844...d4fbc.jpeg]
(05-04-2019, 08:51 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]I finally had the tooth extractions done. About 2-3 weeks ago, I got another bad toothache (same place as last time, the three decayed teeth in the back) and went to the dentist and turns out I had an infection. So I took penecllin for a week and the infenction went away the next day. I was scared to get the tooth extraction done... so I put it off for a week and a half. but I finally mustered up the courage and went through with it. I looked at the teeth in the mirror and they looked really bad (broken and black) so that helped me go through with it. I’m glad I did it! I didn’t want to risk another painful infection. Tooth pain really is the worst... Brush your teeth and don’t do drugs is what I would instill into my children if ever I were to have any.

Thanks for your bravery brother  Angel.

We all have lessons that we've learnt  Blush