Bring4th

Full Version: Entity Attachments...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Smile
I have been become more telepathic, psychic and when I sleep I am more clairvoyant... I have been trying to project haha and recently it seems that I am in a snag.... I projected and I saw some little gremlin looking thing on my chest playing around then he saw that I was watching and he growled which startled me back into my body....

I had another dream about walking down a poorly lit alley way and that a being was atop my head wrapped around my neck. I know that I have a irregular patch of hair thinning out there.... So I know the culprit...

I remember doing a aura photo a year ago and I had a big black spot on my heart... back then I was too afraid to take action on my dreams despite the crap I was going through... since then I have taken acction....

A couple months ago I saw a being on my back wrapped around me like I was carrying him on my back and its left arm went directly into my heart....
I woke up one day to feeling this being physically and I tried to pull and tug at this being... one would be afraid... but its just making me mad at this point...

WHY would an entity attach to these points and what are the affects that they have? Is this being taking my courage away? I know that if I beat it up... maybe or maybe not another will come if I dont find out why it is...

Thanks.
I'd be curious to know why you are being attached to. It is imporatnt to understand that anything that is "attaching" itself to another self is deliberately trying to do harm to you. And can.
Thank you for sharing, SkyGodWarrior.

I really do appreciate your ability to be so candid about your personal world. I hope I can break out of my shell as much as you have someday Wink

I have recently let go of an entity attached inside my mind. I was fooling myself into thinking it was a dark side I had. After letting it go, I have began to drastically change every day for a week. First, my super dry skin and acne immediately disappeared. But the immediate effect I noticed was a clear and quiet mind, and being able to go until midnight if I'm interested in something to keep me awake that long. Before, I'd get drowsy by dinner time.

Not only this, but my childhood memories rushed back into me. Before I let go of this entity as a "dark side" to myself, I had detached my identity from my childhood. It was like I just decided my childhood memories from before the age of 14 didn't matter or contribute to who I am now. Since I think of music so much, my analogy is that it was like I was in a very limiting "equalizer" that only let certain frequencies of my personality shine through.

Since then... Each day, more memories flooded back in crystal clarity. I remember in crystal-clear detail memories from age ~10 or so, when my father took us to a rollercoaster vacation. One memory that was in super clear detail, rivaling waking experience, was when we ate dinner at an Applebee's near the beach. I remember the playlist in those muffled speakers were playing only The Beach Boys. I remember staring at my club sandwich, remembering once again that I always order a club sandwich thinking it's something else... and trying not to admit to myself I'm a picky eater, knowing my dad will scold me for not finishing my food. I remember the speed of the fans in that restaurant slowly turning the air like a melting pot of emotion. I remember the sun setting over the ocean, filtered by random objects and landmarks littered between the open doors and windows of the restaurant and myself. And this was just one of the crystal clear memories I was experiencing.

I often compose music, but really I like to say I channel my music. After experiencing a feeling or experience I want to share, and that words will do little justice, a song with rich detail and a full score of instruments are summoned in my mind. I always wanted to share these things instead of simply humming them, even as a child. I cannot claim to say I sat down and used music theory to come up with them! One night long after all these events, after having to excuse myself from a meeting with a group of my college friends early, I had a song playing in my head unscripted and un-announced. It was 'fuzzy', and it wasn't very detailed. I couldn't get a good idea of it, but I knew the feeling that it wanted to be expressed as.

When I got home I put all my plans on hold to ensure I don't forget this feeling and to write it into music. I ended up making a song that I was going to title "until next time", because it was a feeling of longing and bittersweet farewell. The motifs, chord progression, key signature, and everything were spot on the same as a famous song most people know of. Later that night, after finishing the rough draft for the melody and accompianament, I tried meditating; the small area around me (at arm's length) was frigid-cold. Yet my apartment's thermostat was set to warm! I meditated to get a sense of what was nearby. I had visions of standing in a bathtub, dripping from my ears. The feeling I had was like a cold sigh; wishing I could worry about what I can do now, but it's too late for that? It was difficult to describe.

Around this time, I started to hear the introduction in crystal detail to Cranberries - Linger. This was exactly the same key, motif, chord progression I was channeling to write! Cranberries did it so much better, let me tell you. Here's their music video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6Kspj3OO0s

However, instead of remembering the music video, I was remembering it playing in the car my mom was driving us in to Sea World. My parents had divorced at a young age, and she was barely able to keep her head financially above water. She had managed to scrape together enough money to take her children to a vacation. She really wanted to make a meaningful memory of her relationship with her children, and worried about being able to afford to do so. I remember staring out the window at the beach front as we were driving; and through an empty desert with a random billboard sign advertising a local street-magic show.

It was so profound. I looked up where the Cranberrie's came up with the song to find that the singer died almost exactly a year ago to that day. 1 year and 8 days before this happened, the lead singer had died from drowning.

I am sorry for derailing the thread. I hope this gives context on the very real rewards you can reap by going in this direction. My 'cornerstone' moved from my 14 year old self back to this life's earliest childhood memories. I am not a different person. Instead, I relate to more genres of music than I did in the last 20 years. I regained my social skills. I gained my compassion back. And I am not the kid from back then; instead I simply let the poor guy out of his cage.
One of the things I've developed along with my meditation practice and intention set to be a healer, is the ability to see implants and cling-ons and attachments if I "switch on my auric sight", as it were.

(has one of those thousand yard stare moments when I realize I sound like a madwoman)

So I'm just gonna share with ya'll what I do about them as a burgeoning healer. I find the shape of it within my mind, and flood it with the light of the Source/One Infinite Creator/Central Whatever and just sort of dissolve it back into that place, maintaining my focus exclusively on that until it's gone. If that makes sense to you, then great!

One of the things that ticked me over to planting my feet more firmly in this community happened surrounding an attachment. I was doing a body scan meditation and had reached a point where I could see points of pain translating as light in my mind. Anyway, I had a very negative intrusive thought and switched my scanner over to where it came from and I crashed into what appeared to be a squid-like octopus thing with that "inner vision". This was... new... anyway, I just went with my instinct, which was what I shared above with you (to dissolve it into Source) and here's the really wild part.

I have not had intrusive thoughts since.

Then I did some research and found that other people who are psychic healers have encountered exactly that thing, an octopus type darkness wrapped around part of the brain, its tendrils around the spine.

Anyway, shake those buggers off! You've identified them, now just blast them back into love and light.

Foha Wrote:I often compose music, but really I like to say I channel my music.
I'm not a musician but I can pick music out of the air. It's fun, bloody irresistible to me. I can't help but sing along to life sometimes. Kinda wish I did compose music sometimes, but the closest I've gotten is jamming out with no prepared plan on a piano. Alas I have no piano now. Makes me sad. Should've learned to play smaller instrument. Like a guitar or fiddle or something. Oh well, I still hum along to the music of the spheres.

I do "channel" art, in that I just sit down and start drawing and craft something out of the ether, and I have channeled writing in that I've sat down with no plans and typed a story as fast as I could. In fact this probably set the stage for me being able to connect to and channel my higher self through. It's not something I have as much time to do as I'd like, as these poor arms can only take so much drawing and I've made art my career. Ah but I still write. Every day now. Today I am winning against depression's last stand. Heart
Here is my diary entry from 2011. It was fairly astounding to read your description of the same phenomenon, Tae!

---
I wanted to cleanse my energy, so I sat down to meditate. I was guided to find any red or yellow energy inside myself and spiral it upwards and out of the top of my head. This turned out to be very powerful, and I felt immediate changes. Sometimes pieces of energy that I was trying to move up would resist, and I actually had to expend mental effort to move them. Finally, I found a blob of black energy in my head, slightly larger than a large grapefruit. It was shiny, as if moist - the texture of a leech. When I tried to move it, I found that it was hanging on by "tentacles" that reached deep into my brain. Pulling it away just stretched the tentacles. As I did this, it actually hissed at me, "you will get nowhere, motherfucker!" which surprised me. I asked [my wife] to help, and she told me to keep pulling at it until it let go like a tick; she also began pulling on it herself, and it finally released. When I asked where such mean octopuses come from, she said that it was my own energy of a particular kind. When enough of it gathers together, it acquires a sort of consciousness -- it is in the nature of life energy to do so. It was not really an octopus, she said -- just a blob of energy hanging on to what it can. What will happen to it now that I pushed it out of my energy field, I asked? [my wife] replied that it would dissipate and return to the overall ocean of energy -- not really die.
One more thing that is probably, for me, the most useful discovery to date (apart from the discovery of spirituality itself).

Your Higher Self is capable of dissolving these blockages when asked. You need to spend enough time focusing on a blockage to get to know what the feeling is or what issue it represents. Then, ask your HS to dissolve it. It takes a minute or two.

I wish I had known this earlier. So far I've literally spent years doing what Tae described (blasting these things with love). That works too, but with SO much more time and effort!
(02-23-2019, 04:41 AM)Tae Wrote: [ -> ]One of the things I've developed along with my meditation practice and intention set to be a healer, is the ability to see implants and cling-ons and attachments if I "switch on my auric sight", as it were.

(has one of those thousand yard stare moments when I realize I sound like a madwoman)

So I'm just gonna share with ya'll what I do about them as a burgeoning healer. I find the shape of it within my mind, and flood it with the light of the Source/One Infinite Creator/Central Whatever and just sort of dissolve it back into that place, maintaining my focus exclusively on that until it's gone. If that makes sense to you, then great!

One of the things that ticked me over to planting my feet more firmly in this community happened surrounding an attachment. I was doing a body scan meditation and had reached a point where I could see points of pain translating as light in my mind. Anyway, I had a very negative intrusive thought and switched my scanner over to where it came from and I crashed into what appeared to be a squid-like octopus thing with that "inner vision". This was... new... anyway, I just went with my instinct, which was what I shared above with you (to dissolve it into Source) and here's the really wild part.

I have not had intrusive thoughts since.

Then I did some research and found that other people who are psychic healers have encountered exactly that thing, an octopus type darkness wrapped around part of the brain, its tendrils around the spine.

Anyway, shake those buggers off! You've identified them, now just blast them back into love and light.

Foha Wrote:I often compose music, but really I like to say I channel my music.
I'm not a musician but I can pick music out of the air. It's fun, bloody irresistible to me. I can't help but sing along to life sometimes. Kinda wish I did compose music sometimes, but the closest I've gotten is jamming out with no prepared plan on a piano. Alas I have no piano now. Makes me sad. Should've learned to play smaller instrument. Like a guitar or fiddle or something. Oh well, I still hum along to the music of the spheres.

I do "channel" art, in that I just sit down and start drawing and craft something out of the ether, and I have channeled writing in that I've sat down with no plans and typed a story as fast as I could. In fact this probably set the stage for me being able to connect to and channel my higher self through. It's not something I have as much time to do as I'd like, as these poor arms can only take so much drawing and I've made art my career. Ah but I still write. Every day now. Today I am winning against depression's last stand.  Heart

Wow, Tae. Thank you for sharing.

It's funny how such dark things are what ultimately brought us together as a community. It is such a relief to hear that someone else is able to pick music out of the spheres. I love it! I always wanted to share it with others.

For me, every emotion/feeling/place/thing has a kind of song associated with it. You could map out the song in 4D space, almost. The first three dimensions being space, and the 4th the time (metronome). Instead of space being more for landmarks like you'd see on a physical map, it has landmarks of strong emotion/desire.
Moving through this space once there I simply invoke strong emotions; then I am pulled towards those landmarks. All the while the music itself is going forward in time, and changing key, pitch, and cadence to match the landmarks.

I only now am starting to notice this level of granular detail in my channeling of music. I am using what I have recently learned to help me write the last 2 songs I have posted on my soundcloud (and shared with this forum)

I am sad that you are struggling with depression. I wish I could be your lighthouse, and guide you back to shore.
(02-23-2019, 07:49 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]One more thing that is probably, for me, the most useful discovery to date (apart from the discovery of spirituality itself).

Your Higher Self is capable of dissolving these blockages when asked.  You need to spend enough time focusing on a blockage to get to know what the feeling is or what issue it represents.  Then, ask your HS to dissolve it.  It takes a minute or two.

I wish I had known this earlier.  So far I've literally spent years doing what Tae described (blasting these things with love).  That works too, but with SO much more time and effort!

Thank you, Stranger!

Wow, this is really insightful. I'm so glad I stuck through it despite my own octopus's ideas on why I should leave this forum months ago.
I really appreciate all of the loving support and wisdom you guys are sharing right now.

I am very new at energy work, as my octopus had been fairly large. Now with such a quiet mind, it's hard for me not to notice energy now. I plan to study ways to strengthen my understanding in this area.

I hope you guys all have wonderful weekends!
specific for entity attachment. please be sure you are using your ritual properly. make sure about this. attaching to lower-

not good. use of third eye is optimal. make sure to be clear of all distortion.

blessed
(02-23-2019, 10:30 PM)Foha Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, Tae. Thank you for sharing.

It's funny how such dark things are what ultimately brought us together as a community. It is such a relief to hear that someone else is able to pick music out of the spheres. I love it! I always wanted to share it with others.

For me, every emotion/feeling/place/thing has a kind of song associated with it. You could map out the song in 4D space, almost. The first three dimensions being space, and the 4th the time (metronome). Instead of space being more for landmarks like you'd see on a physical map, it has landmarks of strong emotion/desire.
Moving through this space once there I simply invoke strong emotions; then I am pulled towards those landmarks. All the while the music itself is going forward in time, and changing key, pitch, and cadence to match the landmarks.

I only now am starting to notice this level of granular detail in my channeling of music. I am using what I have recently learned to help me write the last 2 songs I have posted on my soundcloud (and shared with this forum)

I am sad that you are struggling with depression. I wish I could be your lighthouse, and guide you back to shore.
Don't be sad. I am no longer struggling. I don't consider myself depressed anymore. Possibly crazy, but that depends on your point of view. BigSmile I have a kind lighthouse who lives with me and indeed, through the worst, I've generally still enjoyed swimming, even though the ocean is rough. Yes, things were real bad for me for a while and I respect the feeling of empathy that brings you, but right now the ocean is still and the worst anxiety I experienced tonight made me only sit down on the floor and complain! Anyway, I always manage to bring interesting things back out of the storm that I can apply to fiction writing. Right now, being a non-depressed, love-oriented person it's very hard to write antagonists and stir drama!

Wouldn't it be fun to all get together and jam. Rock some crystal bowls and whatever instruments we can find.

Stranger - your description is so very much in line with what I experienced. Damn. It's so crazy to me that so many of us have specifically pulled octopuses out of our heads. I do in fact ask my Higher Self to help out with all acts of "energy work" I undertake, which is likely why in my experience, it was not too challenging to dissolve. It also hissed at me and resisted with foul words, though I did not write any journal entry so I can't tell you exactly what they were, I remember it being something like, "You'll never make it on your own, you stupid b****."

My mind has been quite quiet ever since, and I've never spoken about it. How on earth do you suggest to a friend with intrusive thoughts that, hey, maybe you should see if there's a leechy octopus lodged in your energy body? Y'don't. Well, I don't, anyway. Heart

Be well.
(12-02-2018, 10:25 PM)SkyGodWarrior Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Smile
I have been become more telepathic, psychic and when I sleep I am more clairvoyant... I have been trying to project haha and recently it seems that I am in a snag.... I projected and I saw some little gremlin looking thing on my chest playing around then he saw that I was watching and he growled which startled me back into my body....

I had another dream about walking down a poorly lit alley way and that a being was atop my head wrapped around my neck. I know that I have a irregular patch of hair thinning out there.... So I know the culprit...

I remember doing a aura photo a year ago and I had a big black spot on my heart... back then I was too afraid to take action on my dreams despite the crap I was going through... since then I have taken acction....

A couple months ago I saw a being on my back wrapped around me like I was carrying him on my back and its left arm went directly into my heart....
I woke up one day to feeling this being physically and I tried to pull and tug at this being... one would be afraid... but its just making me mad at this point...

WHY would an entity attach to these points and what are the affects that they have? Is this being taking my courage away? I know that if I beat it up... maybe or maybe not another will come if I dont find out why it is...

Thanks.

The gremlin for me was an entity that manifested karmic thoughts for me. Incidentally causing 'negative karma' or projections at the worst possible time. Thinking badly of others, desires at the wrong time, etc etc.

Possibly hitler? Delivering negative resonant thought-forms to be balanced?
Thank you all for your posts and my apoligies for not getting to you sooner.... I was going through some stuff that kinda pre occupied my mind at the time of posting....

@Kristina, Im assuming these entities attached to me because of habits or maybe my environment.... I lived across the street from a graveyard and my room mate was doing things that he shouldnt be doing and it def involved a entity attached and feeding off his energy and testing me..... who knows but my assumption as follows...

I felt a whole naked being on my back with its right arm around my neck and its left arm going into my heart.... it was definitely a disgusting experiences.... I am assuming this one was attached because of Porn? Or maybe karma becuase I have not dated... i think my longest relationship was probally 3 months. I am 30.... so who knows lol..

The 2nd one on top my head... im assuming stress and maybe a sense of insecurity? I know when I get anxiety I use to scratch that area... I was homeless for almost 2 years but I worked more than full time... didnt get paid... long story but it was bascially a stick and carrot type deal.....

@Foha, Thanks for sharing your story and it seems that you are on the right path! I enjoy so many things that I cant do them all in one life haha music especially composition of symphony would def be one of the things I would of liked to do... I def get a lot of telepathy in the form of music becuase it tells me a lot of info rather quickly. Keep up the great work.... maybe you can tag your music channel or something so I can give it a listen?

@Tae, Thank you for sharing your story too!! I just feel like fighting is pointless... not giving up but I feel like there is a better way... know what I mean? I can just dissolve beings in a instant once I figure out what works but I want to fix the issue at the root of the problem. I wonder if its such things are just part of tthe routine of being in 3d? I appreciate your advice though. That was def what I found that worked and I use to just randomly throughout the day shower myself in that love and light... I def felt a lot ligher... its funny how it really feels like your carrying the weight of these beings.. too.

@Stranger, Yeah thanks for the advice... I forget sometimes things are just that easy once you know who to ask and what to ask lol.... I will def try that out tonight... I feel like meditating you know...

@GentleReckoning, Yeah I understand where your coming from but dont feel like the sins of your past are what creates and cements your future in stone... once you realize what it is that is limiting you... just ask for it to be resolved and healed... Even entityies that are attracted to you because of such traumas release you from their lists haha.. I wish you good luck!!! We are all in this togher..

Thanks everyone for writing to me and sharing your stories!!!