Bring4th

Full Version: Satisfaction.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Rubbing in the faces of everyone who called me or anyone like me Conspiracy Theorist

https://www.thesun.co.uk/tech/7885699/na...sightings/

A NASA scientist admits that it's entirely possible aliens have already visited Earth – and we simply never noticed.

The space expert also noted that not all UFO sightings can be "explained or denied", and said scientists should be more open-minded about the possibility of alien visitors.

feels like Deliverance. Feels like... winning, bigly. Feels like.... VICTORY... B1TCHES. 
https://www.rt.com/uk/445451-jeffrey-eps...hgxvsGQRTo

Who was it that called me a conspiracy theorist and calls themself a Law of One researcher/student? His last name is Dartez, he has a wife and goes to home coming. Last time I checked both him and his wife, go to my facebook group, to hurl insults and call me conspiracy theorist.

Who was it that was saying to me why should I try to prove that the Orion Empire exists on the surface of the planet because they are too busy studying for their phd in philosophy? Who is too busy to serve themselves, rather than others?

This will become the great unveiling, the great reveal, the I TOLD YOU SO AND ALL OF YOU NEVER LISTENED YOU JUST HECKLED ME FROM A DISTANCE, BEHIND MY BACK, away from prying eyes.

NEVER AGAIN! If you will not serve Infinite Creator, even those of you who claim to study Law of One, you will be found as complicit in these crimes, you will be found to be no better than the Gorgon sisters, who did nothing to help their own brothers and sisters.

https://twitter.com/tarekfatah/status/10...4a3lrrB7sY

"Pakistani Tanker on its way to Iran intercepted at the Balochistan border. Watch the kidnapped children who were hidden inside the tanker being smuggled for trafficking. Efforts are now underway to find out their parents."

You tell me how is this possible, how could the Orion Empire take over the Earth, or that I'm just a conspiracy theorist and I can't prove these claims.

PREPARE TO BE HAVE THE TRUTH RUBBED IN YOUR FACES.

WWG1WGA!
Eh, isn't the Ra material basically contact with aliens?
Hey Felix. I'm sorry I upset you so much back in the day, and I hope you'll forgive me if I was intellectually aggressive with you. It's something I'm still learning how to balance. I hope your research has been illuminating for you.

Now, having said that, it's important that you understand that it is not okay that you are falsely accusing me and my wife of trolling you on FB. We were friended and invited by you to interact with you on FB. And when we had what we considered reasonable criticism, we said it. When it became clear to both of us that our relationships with you on FB would not be fruitful, we stopped interacting with you. And this was all 2 years ago.

If you want to fight Orion, then by all means go fight Orion. I'm not your enemy and neither is my wife.
Hi. There is no disagreement that UFO phenomena exists. This post suggests that we frequent your Facebook to criticize your posts, which is simply untrue as neither I nor my husband have been Facebook friends with you or engaged in discussion with you in years. Had we known early on that critical inquiry pertaining to articles you posted at the time were unwelcome and would only contribute to increased hostilities, the attempted discussion or refutation of exaggerated content would not have been pursued. Once we were aware of the wall and the downward spiral in communication, we stopped engaging.

I am happy you have found recent support for the continued seeking pertaining to the phenomena of UFO and the theories of possible extraterrestrial activity that can neither be confirmed or disproved. Your criticism is always welcome, but we ask that, when doing so, the circumstances surrounding the criticsm are truthfully communicated. In this case, the content is sorely misleading.

A last note: the pursuit of education in order to be of your best service is not service to self. Even if it were service to self, the Law of One regards it as a viable option.
That's a lot of hostility brother. When one takes on the same stance or attributes to fight or guard against something, unwittingly that one becomes what it is fighting against.

There is no battle that can win against the orions. To battle the shadow is to grow and make the shadow sprawl out and envelope even more. The Light and Love is what elucidated and illuminates shadow. This shadow once illuminated is seen or realized to be an aspect of oneself, as all things are, and always will be.

The Orion empire is here more for your power that is generated or called polarity. All these illusitory/outter movement is to gain to ability to sway, and generate power for them. The more turmoil, the more unharmounis, and the more willing you are to fight! The more powerful the Orion force and ability to manipulate/control grows.

The more harmonious, the more you are in the moment, aware and serving others(creator), and the more love/light that is channeled from your being into this sphere. The lesser will the orions power and ability to control/manipulate will be. The more you believe you are superior and demand you know the way, the less other selves will be magnitized/resonate/interested in your knowledge/wisdom. Without other selves, there Will never be enough light to ward off, and potentially transmute the Orion.