Bring4th

Full Version: Does commiting suicide make you non-harvestable?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sorry guys, I haven't read the Law of One material fully.

So I wouldn't know, but I was wondering if committing suicide makes an otherwise harvestable entity non-harvestable.

Like For instance, Don Elkins.

He committed a lot of good in his life and performed a lot of high service to others.

But he also committed suicide.

Does this mean he has to repeat 3rd density? OR does he get to go back to his Social Memory Complex now that he's dead?
Hmm... It's looking like a repeat of 3rd density becomes necessary after suicide:

"69.6 ▶ Questioner: Do I understand, then, that death, whether it is by natural means or accidental death or suicide, all deaths of this type would create the same after-death condition which would avail an entity to its protection from friends? Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. We presume you mean to inquire whether in the death experience, no matter what the cause, the negative friends are not able to remove an entity. This is correct largely because the entity without the attachment to the space/time physical complex is far more aware and without the gullibility which is somewhat the hallmark of those who love wholeheartedly.

However, the death, if natural, would undoubtedly be the more harmonious; the death by murder being confused and the entity needing some time/space in which to get its bearings, so to speak; the death by suicide causing the necessity for much healing work and, shall we say, the making of a dedication to the third density for the renewed opportunity of learning the lessons set by the higher self."

Please correct me if I'm wrong...
I don't think Don's suicide can really be compared to the majority of suicides. He was already an older gentleman and had to a large extent completed his life's mission (to bring the Ra material to earth). It is always dependent on circumstance whether or a decision is the "right decision". Generally speaking, I think the entity who dies by suicide would not be harvestable. One who is endowed with the level of faith and perseverance necessary for harvest would not likely die by that cause. More likely is it that a harvestable entity would die by murder than suicide.
http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is...7_0621.pdf
(Jim channeling)

I am Q’uo, and greet each again in love and light. At
this time we would offer ourselves in the capacity of
attempting to respond to queries which those
present may find have risen in the mind. As always,
we remind each that we give but our opinion and
wish that to be understood in order that we may
speak freely without overweighing any consideration.
May we ask if there is a query with which we may
begin?

J: Yes, I have a question. It goes along the lines of
the words that were just delivered. I’ve heard a lot of
different things about the thought of the person
[that] “takes their own life.” Some people seem to
think that you hardly have a right to do that, and
that you build up an awful lot of extra lessons, if you
will, that you have to learn, as karma as some people
want to call it, crime and punishment, however you
want to view it. But I’ve heard other schools of
thought that say that a person, since they are in
charge of their own life and responsible for it, and a
portion of the Creator, if you determine that that’s
the end of it, you’ve done all you can here, you are
justified, or you’ve had the right to go ahead and get
out of this life.

Like I say, I’ve heard that both ways, and I tend to
sort of lean toward the last one, but then again my
gut feeling, my emotions, would sort of make me
afraid to do something like that for fear that I would
have to come back and learn a lot of things over
again. Can you comment? And is the answer to that
maybe just dependent upon the person’s belief
system, maybe it’s that sort of thing?

I am Q’uo, and to answer in a general fashion is
misleading, for each entity is one which pursues a
course of learning which has been determined by
that entity’s higher self to be appropriate, each
course being pursued within the confines of what
you call an incarnation, where the scope or reach of
view and experience is limited by birth and death
and the veil which separates the conscious and
unconscious minds. Thus, it is not so much the act
itself within any one incarnation which carries the
potential of building a momentum or bias which
needs to be balanced at some point within another
incarnation that is of importance, but the biasing or
building of momentum itself, no matter what the
action is which builds this momentum.

For each entity within each incarnation seeks to
pursue an exploration of the creation of the one
Creator in a fashion which in a cumulative sense
throughout all incarnations shall build as a structure
of the soul, a foundation and framework which is
balanced in nature, in order that the further
evolutionary process may be constructed upon firm
ground and partake of a symmetrical strength that
reflects the wholeness and balance of creation. Thus
does each individualized portion of the Creator
reflect the wholeness and balance of the one Creator.
The entity within any incarnation is the one Creator
with the full rights and responsibilities, shall we say,
that one may ascribe to such a portion of All That Is.
It may be, however, that when one leaves the
boundaries of the incarnational experience, that the
increased ability to view that which has come before
and that which shall proceed from the incarnation
will present to the entity a picture which will
convince it that certain actions and thoughts within
the incarnation are in need of further balancing
experience or that which you call the karma. Thus, it
may not be said with definite surety that any one
Sunday Meditation, June 21, 1987
© 2006 L/L Research 4
action or even a series of actions or thoughts will
guarantee that there will be the building of the
momentum or karma that must be balanced within a
future incarnation, for it may well be that such
actions or thoughts are themselves the balance to
previous ones which now in a completed sense will
allow the entity to pursue further lessons in other
areas.

May we speak further, my brother?

J: No, thank you. Thank you very much

Carla: Maybe I didn’t understand you correctly. You
said it depends upon the circumstance a little bit
whether taking your own life would be balanced or
imbalanced. And it just seems to me that any time
you took your own life it would be a definite
embracing of the path of that which is not, and
therefore it would be an unbalanced act. You’re
saying, then, that there are balanced suicides, are you
not?

I am Q’uo, and we mean to leave the room for the
possibilities that in some cases this is so. However, in
the general run of the third-density incarnational
experience, your assumption concerning the nature
of the taking of one’s own life is correct in that it is a
partaking in that separation of self from the
incarnation which reflects the path of that which is
not, and this path in its final form pulls that which is
and there must eventually be the balanced point of
view which the building of the karmic momentum
will necessitate within a future, as you would call it,
incarnational experience.
I am also not sure that quote is addressing wanderers or 3d natives.

Also even at Don's death there was an intention to serve so I do not think it is really something we can read one line or two out of context and speculate on.

https://www.bring4th.org/archive.php?uid...d=7&y=2018

Not sure if you saw the link in another thread.
Thank you both for sharing. These were wonderfully intriguing reads which gave me a deeper understanding of Don Elkins' suicide. If Don killed himself to save Carla from being displaced into negative time/space, then I can see how he would get to move back into his SMC after his death. And I understand the worry, as I myself have worried much about negative time/space displacement. This is why I do not want to become a channeler. the thought that such a thing could happen scares the s*** outta me. I don't blame Don one bit for what he did.

Given that harvest is now, but humanity has another few hundred years before becoming a 4th density species, I wonder if a being committing suicide in this density would get a chance to repeat 3rd density on Earth or if this would be the last chance they get on Earth?

I would say that in the majority of cases, suicide done just to escape your current incarnation would be counterproductive.  Chances are that the catalysts you wanted to experience in this life are going to be pretty much the same ones for your next incarnation.  Same issues/difficulties, etc...  You would pretty much only change the background decor where it all unfolds.

That said, I do not believe it has a great incidence on polarity/harvestability.  It always depends on intentions and intentions are nearly impossible to judge from another's perspective.

Since it's an act of pure selfishness, I've figured that it actually allows the individual much greater choice in their next incarnation. Thus when Ra says that entities never commit suicide twice in a row, it's because they're getting to view/act out their primal arguments or logoi in either light or shadow at 100%. It's like: "Here ya go. This is you. Enjoy!"

The potential scary part being that acting it out in shadow would mean that you got to see your desires expressed in others.

As far as 4th density harvest, that's just reaching a point of submission to the All-heart so that your entire life becomes a theater show. This because our level of technology removes all real need for competition and striving from the soul. So it's goodbye 3rd Density, hello heart based reality!

So I assume the 200 years would be the amount of time for humanity to reach a level of totality in regards to treating itself kindly and holistically when it comes to re-habilitation and disease. This removing any necessity for -4D as once treatment reaches a point of 'good enough', then humanity will just science it to it's red-line. The goal then being to make sure that all healing modalities are presented to their fullest extent before this point occurs.
(12-06-2018, 12:01 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]Since it's an act of pure selfishness, I've figured that it actually allows the individual much greater choice in their next incarnation. Thus when Ra says that entities never commit suicide twice in a row, it's because they're getting to view/act out their primal arguments or logoi in either light or shadow at 100%. It's like: "Here ya go. This is you. Enjoy!"

The potential scary part being that acting it out in shadow would mean that you got to see your desires expressed in others.

As far as 4th density harvest, that's just reaching a point of submission to the All-heart so that your entire life becomes a theater show. This because our level of technology removes all real need for competition and striving from the soul. So it's goodbye 3rd Density, hello heart based reality!

So I assume the 200 years would be the amount of time for humanity to reach a level of totality in regards to treating itself kindly and holistically when it comes to re-habilitation and disease. This removing any necessity for -4D as once treatment reaches a point of 'good enough', then humanity will just science it to it's red-line. The goal then being to make sure that all healing modalities are presented to their fullest extent before this point occurs.

Where does Ra say that entities never commit suicide twice in a row?
I'd have to look it up. It's been a couple years since I went through the material.
the making of a dedication to the third density for the renewed opportunity of learning the lessons set by the higher self.

I assumed a rededication to third density would strongly indicate a very very reduced chance at suicide.
(12-06-2018, 12:01 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote: [ -> ]Since it's an act of pure selfishness

Have you ever been on that brink? I suppose not. Because in many, if not most cases, the entity believes to be serving others by leaving the incarnation. As did Don, by the way.
Probably fully sto or sts. I knew I had done my work, and had already started having visions of future incarnations. Every attempt to teach others had caused immediate manifestation of abundance blocks, so I figured that the Earth didn't want me. Or wasn't ready. People would ground out karma via their physical bodies extremely rapidly, and then would avoid me after.

Much of people's lives are built on lies, and is that's what they wanted, it was fine by me.
Suicide does not have a particular significance for the harvest. It has a lot of importance with the spiritual journey and development of the entity itself.

Suicide generally aborts the incarnation, causing what specific experiences and lessons the entity has planned for this incarnation.

They will have to be repeated. Harvest or no harvest.

Therefore, if the entity has planned experiences and lessons which will make it harvestable upon natural death, but aborts the incarnation through suicide, then the planned experiences are missed. Therefore the entity will probably be un-harvestable due to not fulfilling the requirements due to skipped lessons.

If the entity is harvestable or the entity was harvested in another life already, suicide doesnt need to have a specific relevance to harvest.

In all cases, the entity will not only need to heal, but also will have to repeat what experiences and lessons it skipped.

On these points, its never necessary to commit suicide - higher resources of an entity are able to arrange the entity to leave a physical incarnation, if these choices and options were not built into the incarnation plan before incarnation already.

Infinity doesnt keep anything in places that they are unfit to be in. Its the nature of energy. If the vibrational model of an entity doesnt fit a particular space and time point, if the entity does really want to leave that point, it will leave that point.

The best thing to do is not moving out, but moving forward while having faith in oneself and one's higher resources - all the way up to the infinity.
(12-05-2018, 06:57 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry guys, I haven't read the Law of One material fully.

So I wouldn't know, but I was wondering if committing suicide makes an otherwise harvestable entity non-harvestable.

Like For instance, Don Elkins.

He committed a lot of good in his life and performed a lot of high service to others.

But he also committed suicide.

Does this mean he has to repeat 3rd density? OR does he get to go back to his Social Memory Complex now that he's dead?

In reality, you harvest yourself if you commit suicide. Every death is considered a harvest on a micro scale. Thus you are always harvestable.

The Planetary Harvest is not one of death and destruction. It will be a harvest where people will receive illumination and kill their old spiritual self by choosing Unity over Individuality.

First however, the world must realize that they are One and come to the aid of of their brothers and sisters who have been born in less fortunate area's on this planet.

All that needed is the voice of Unity from all over the world. There is no need for bloodshed. The powers in charge want us to speak out. They screw the world over because the world is stubborn. That is their way of teaching how to become smarter.
(12-05-2018, 08:13 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]I am also not sure that quote is addressing wanderers or 3d natives.

Also even at Don's death there was an intention to serve so I do not think it is really something we can read one line or two out of context and speculate on.

https://www.bring4th.org/archive.php?uid...d=7&y=2018

Not sure if you saw the link in another thread.

That took me for quite a ride. thanks for sharing the link.

I'm pretty sure some entity intensifies all the negativity going on in my mind in the nights I become suicidal. Like last night.
Also I'm being shown a particularly horrible image in my mind.
I think that it really depends on the state of mind in which one commits suicide. But even that, I don’t know.

There was a particular German general, General Erwin Rommel. He was a great man. He always saw himself to work for Germany but not the Third Reich. Anyway, after the failed Valkyrie assassination plot, Rommel was condemned as a traitor. He was given a choice by the higher ups because he was a well renowned and much loved general: either kill yourself or we imprison and torture your family. The Nazis persecuted the families of convicted or suspected traitors. He chose to kill himself in favor of any harm coming to his family. He sacrificed himself for others.