Bring4th

Full Version: If an entity doesn't harvest this lifetime, does it get another chance on Earth?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If an entity loses it's chance to make harvest in it's current lifetime here on Earth, does it miss harvest or is there still another chance to incarnate back on Earth again and still make harvest in it's next lifetime?

I remember Q'uo saying we've got another few years before humanity reaches 4th density, and somebody saying a few by Q'uo's perspective could mean a few hundred. If that's the case, could one squeeze in another lifetime if they miss this one?

Also, mom's saying there's a lot of souls waiting in line for their turn to incarnate on Earth and if one loses their chance in this lifetime, they'd have to get back in line would have missed their chance. IS that true?

I believe there is still time for another "normal" length incarnation or a couple short ones.  But there is no missing a chance IMO, because you can just continue on another planet.  You don't have to incarnate for 75000 years over there either.  You can just incarnate once right at the end of their cycle as well since there is no time.

So if one doesn't make harvest over here, but was close and just needs one more lifetime, could they get it right on the next planet and just wait out the rest of the 75000 year span until it's harvest time and harvest with the charge they already have? OR do they have to incarnate at the end of that span?

My understanding is that you incarnate anywhere in time within a cycle.  While in time/space you can move in time but you cannot change planet (cannot move in space).  I am not even sure there is "wait" involved while in time/space.

(12-05-2018, 10:02 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]So if one doesn't make harvest over here, but was close and just needs one more lifetime, could they get it right on the next planet and just wait out the rest of the 75000 year span until it's harvest time and harvest with the charge they already have? OR do they have to incarnate at the end of that span?

Hey Evolving Pheonix! No one knows exactly when the Transition and Harvest will take place, but it could certainly be a few hundred years, thus allowing the time for possibly one more incarnation in our Third Density Cycle but even that is not guaranteed.

The Unharvestables will indeed initiate a new 75,000 year Third Density Cycle on a pristine Planet in the Pleiades. However it is interesting to note that many who were already close to Harvestabilty will be able to Harvest themselves into Fourth Density rather quickly - whereby they may choose to return to our beloved Earth Mother (now embracing the Fourth Density Love Vibration) or any other Planet.
Thank you for answering my thread Patrick. I'm curious if everybody else concurs with your assertion(s) or if there is any disagreement? Or if anybody has anything they would like to add?
(12-05-2018, 10:17 PM)Ghostdancer17 Wrote: [ -> ]The Unharvestables will indeed initiate a new 75,000 year Third Density Cycle on a pristine Planet in the Pleiades. However it is interesting to note that many who were already close to Harvestabilty will be able to Harvest themselves into Fourth Density rather quickly - whereby they may choose to return to our beloved Earth Mother (now embracing the Fourth Density Love Vibration) or any other Planet.

Where do you get this information from, Ghostdancer17?
There are different types of harvest in 3D from my understanding of the Ra material:

1) Major Cycle Harvest, every 75,000. This is the harvest polarization stuff Ra talks most about.
2) Minor Cycle Harvest, every 25,000 years. From memory, I believe the harvest requirements are similar to the major cycle, but they could be harder, I don't recall offhand as I don't think the subject is discussed much.
3) Self-Harvest At Any Time. There is a Ra quote about self-harvest is available when one opens the gateway to intelligent infinity via the indigo ray. This is adept-level work and requires more than the polarization required for harvests that occur at the end of the cycles. This quote is below:

Quote:14.16  Questioner: There was no harvest? What about 25,000 years ago? Was there a harvest then?

Ra: I am Ra. A harvesting began taking place in the latter portion, as you measure time/space, of the second cycle, with individuals finding the gateway to intelligent infinity. The harvest of that time, though extremely small, were those entities of extreme distortion towards service to the entities which now were to repeat the major cycle. These entities, therefore, remained in third density although they could, at any moment/present nexus, leave this density through use of intelligent infinity.

Note the harvesting took place at "the latter portion ... of the second cycle with individuals finding the gateway to intelligent infinity", thus this is distinct from the end of cycle harvests.
Thanks for sharing that, xise.

Still not sure if we are able to squeeze in an extra incarnation on this planet if we fail to make harvest during this incarnation though...
Its not a matter of chance, and this is not a lottery or career promotion. Its an entity moving to next step in its evolution when its ready.

And if the entity is not ready, no chance is going to make that move happen for that entity. There is no rush to make anything happen before its time.

An entity who wasnt ready for its next density harvest, would make that move in the next incarnation in which it is ready to make that move. Wherever, whenever that incarnation may happen.

A life of ~70-100 earth years is nothing in the great continuum of the existence of an entity.
(12-05-2018, 11:55 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]Its not a matter of chance, and this is not a lottery or career promotion. Its an entity moving to next step in its evolution when its ready.

And if the entity is not ready, no chance is going to make that move happen for that entity. There is no rush to make anything happen before its time.

An entity who wasnt ready for its next density harvest, would make that move in the next incarnation in which it is ready to make that move. Wherever, whenever that incarnation may happen.

A life of ~70-100 earth years is nothing in the great continuum of the existence of an entity.

So you're saying if you aren't harvested after this incarnation, you still can harvest in the next incarnation, regardless of cycles or whatever?

Sorry, I'm not sure if I get what you're saying.
I don't think a person that's that close to being harvested would stand in line. if the planet hasn't become fully 4D yet, such an entity will probably incarnate again right there.

Those that can't make the harvest will have to become adepts in order to harvest themselves on another planet..
but what if this new planet is at the end of its own cycle?

Does one necessarily have to join at the beginning of a cycle?
(12-06-2018, 12:41 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]So you're saying if you aren't harvested after this incarnation, you still can harvest in the next incarnation, regardless of cycles or whatever?

Right now you are experiencing exactly what you meant to experience to further the collective higher you. Do the best you can with the tools you have and don't stress about it, ascension is not a limited time offer. It isn't something you get, it is something you become.

So yes.

You can still harvest in your next incarnation.

No, it might not be Earth, but if Earth is still 3/4D then I assume you'd just reincarnate here... personally I have a few past life memories but also a few from someone who I'm pretty sure is in the future and she was human... lil wibbly wobbly, I guess. And then there's some of us who aren't 3D souls, but only here to help, with no memories to avoid impinging upon the free will of those around us and even our vessel's spiritual journey. Also time is, like I said, a lil wobbly... you could die, be like SO CLOSE to harvestability and then be reborn in 1980 in Mongolia and join in this happy harvest. (shrug) If it's gonna happen, it will. If it's not, then it will when it does, and it will, because you're here asking these questions so clearly your soul is on the path, no matter how deep in the woods you are right now. Smile
(12-06-2018, 12:41 AM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-05-2018, 11:55 PM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]Its not a matter of chance, and this is not a lottery or career promotion. Its an entity moving to next step in its evolution when its ready.

So you're saying if you aren't harvested after this incarnation, you still can harvest in the next incarnation, regardless of cycles or whatever?

If you needed getting harvested and were not harvested in this incarnation/after the incarnation, your totality will place you in the most suitable time and space point on the most suitable planet that has a harvest happening, and you will go through harvest in that next incarnation. Or whenever the opportunity provides itself. It doesnt have to be this planet that you have to get harvested.
Ive.been truly perplexed by this question that ive been asking myself recently..

I would very much appreciate anyone's input because I'm sure that they'll have an abundance of concrete factual knowledge that will bless our oneness;with A robust expression of solidified information that extends all the way from the original unmanifest blossoming into a fruitful harvest of ....  wait.... Damn
...f*** I just realized nobody here knows s*** and.never will but i can't be sure?!

I guess i was just tryna fit in with the big brained bretts.

I applaud such strength of certainty in manifestation

Truly admirable....

Indeed

We all know...how much we know..... here at bring4th

And the expression of that knowledge is almost solid enough to be more than an illusion. Miraculous inspiration that waters my spirit. If I do say so myself

So anyways

Basically my question revolves around the concept of wanderers particularly from the indigo frequency. And how those beings would manifest in this plane.

The example regarding my inquiry.is as follows:

Imagine (if you will)

That count chocula.......(the creator ) (obv)

Achieved the awareness of unity in the indigo frequency and wandered to this surface earth plane....

(Stay with me)

I'll also add that before wandering that entity was in a.social memory complex alongside.the illusory distortions of

1. some knockoff desert  suede Clarks purchased on sax sixth Ave.
2. A sand person from starwars
3. A never been played cueball

Finally;
Very close alongside the experiental nexi of the prior distortion;
4.  A dusty poolstick

So I guess after all that my real question is

Whatare the chances that, that social memory.
entity would takethe form of say a bald ethnic man?

I appreciate and brainstorming on the subject
I figured there was no point in prefacing my every words with IMO. Because of this "Sharing my perspective, just opinions." But yeah, I don't know for others, but I'm going to continue saying things has if they were ultimate facts, because they are to me at the time of writing, and let readers fetch whatever meaning from it they might find useful...
(12-05-2018, 09:53 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]If an entity loses it's chance to make harvest in it's current lifetime here on Earth, does it miss harvest or is there still another chance to incarnate back on Earth again and still make harvest in it's next lifetime?

I remember Q'uo saying we've got another few years before humanity reaches 4th density, and somebody saying a few by Q'uo's perspective could mean a few hundred. If that's the case, could one squeeze in another lifetime if they miss this one?

Also, mom's saying there's a lot of souls waiting in line for their turn to incarnate on Earth and if one loses their chance in this lifetime, they'd have to get back in line would have missed their chance. IS that true?

I can only offer my opinion, which I have gleaned from reading the Q’uo and Ra Material.

Incarnation on earth right now is by way of “senority of vibration”. There are many, many souls who would like to incarnate on this planet for the harvest. Just look at earth’s population, ~7.6 billion people alive. I’m speculating that if an individual discovers that he’s falling just a few percentage points off from making the harvest to 4D, then he will have another opportunity to reincarnate. He wouldn’t have to wait in line because his vibration is higher than those waiting in line.

Another way to look at senority by vibration is: those who have the highest possibility/probability of achieving harvestability are give the opportunity. If you are alive on earth right now, then you are within this category.

So, this would mean that even if you found yourself to not make the cut for fourth density after this lifetime, you may well likely have a chance at one more incarnation. The Logos wants you to realize your power, your true self. If you’re on the brink of doing that, the universe is on your side and will help you. That’s the purpose of incarnation: the development of mind, body, and spirit.
In my opinion, I don’t think the complete full shift to 4D will happen for at least 100+ years (the shift being gradual), so there is still time to do work.

Either way, I say, release all fear and worry about harvest. We shall all walk the steps of light, and we shall all move out of this density when the time is right.
(12-06-2018, 09:41 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]Another way to look at senority by vibration is: those who have the highest possibility/probability of achieving harvestability are give the opportunity. If you are alive on earth right now, then you are within this category.

I have to point out a conflict of information here, as Ra stated back in the 1980s that basically half the human population on this planet hadn't even activated the heart yet. Not even once in all their lifetimes. They were essentially being born and dying in a way more akin to animals than individuated human souls. Knowing this, how can there be a line of individuated entities waiting on incarnations? There must still be billions of these primitive beings incarnate at this very moment.

I theorise that these beings automatically incarnate into the space/time locations that higher-vibrational beings don't want. For example, there are places/cultures in this world of such a basic and loveless nature that a more developed being simply wouldn't be able to progress if they were to incarnate there. The lessons they wish to learn just aren't available within any of the timelines within that particular space, and furthermore the risk of getting involved in karma would be too high. So the waiting line is for those births into areas of higher culture where the opportunities for spiritual development will be abundant, without much need for focus on the lower elements of existence like fear and survival.
(12-06-2018, 04:04 AM)tRistAn Wrote: [ -> ]...f*** I just realized nobody here knows s*** and.never will but i can't be sure?!
We're not here to know, we're here to be.

(12-06-2018, 09:41 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: [ -> ]Another way to look at senority by vibration is: those who have the highest possibility/probability of achieving harvestability are give the opportunity. If you are alive on earth right now, then you are within this category.

So, this would mean that even if you found yourself to not make the cut for fourth density after this lifetime, you may well likely have a chance at one more incarnation. The Logos wants you to realize your power, your true self. If you’re on the brink of doing that, the universe is on your side and will help you. That’s the purpose of incarnation: the development of mind, body, and spirit.
In my opinion, I don’t think the complete full shift to 4D will happen for at least 100+ years (the shift being gradual), so there is still time to do work.

Either way, I say, release all fear and worry about harvest. We shall all walk the steps of light, and we shall all move out of this density when the time is right.
It amuses me when people are being all anxious and impatient about it. The longer it takes, the more souls we can help, so let's just take this time to help.

Yes. The universe is on your side and will help you especially if you ask. Simply being HERE right now is the universe helping you, paving the way and ensuring the information you need to understand your purpose is available. That's the universe helping you realize yourself. Do you think everyone has made it this far?

Sure, maybe at the time of the contact with Ra 50% of humans hadn't opened their heart centre yet, but we here are not that 50%. We're here to help them. Less important is the specific message. More important is the realization of oneness with the creator.
Can we tell when "the fruit is ripe"? Approx. yes but I still can't tell when is my or anyone's last incarnation of this cycle. "Be prepared because you newer know ..."

Quote:Each of your planetary entities began the first cycle when the energy nexus was able in that environment to support such mind/body experiences. Thus, each of your planetary entities is on a different cyclical schedule as you might call it. (Ra)
(12-05-2018, 09:53 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]If an entity loses it's chance to make harvest in it's current lifetime here on Earth, does it miss harvest or is there still another chance to incarnate back on Earth again and still make harvest in it's next lifetime?

It is impossible to miss the Planetary Harvest. Once you have submitted to the reincarnation cycle of this Earth you have done this because you knew on forehand that you where doing this to take part in the Harvest.

What your mom is saying is not true. Nobody will miss their chance. God doesn't exclude anybody from the party that wants to join the party.

You don't have to worry about missing the Harvest.
After this life, you could be born again in 1980 if you wanted.
A second chance at trying for harvest.
Time is not linear.
Wolf  I am always amused by the same thought, time not being linear... I have always been attracted to the Renaissance in Italy though the idea of not having a warm shower available.... Confused

This being said,  outside the regular harvest, since there can be personal harvest,  I guess we could decide, if we have accomplished the whole process,  to incarnate precisely in the Renaissance or Middle Ages and effectively harvest,  right ?   pretty fascinating
Another point I would like to make is that in statistics there is a line/curve of expected development (mathematical hope). But sudden enlightment like a flash is ever possible.

Quote:We may note at this point while you ponder the possibility/probability vortices that although you have many, many items which cause distress and thus offer seeking and service opportunities, there is always one container in that store of peace, love, light, and joy. This vortex may be very small, but to turn one’s back upon it is to forget the infinite possibilities of the present moment. Could your planet polarize towards harmony in one fine, strong moment of inspiration? Yes, my friends. It is not probable; but it is ever possible. (Ra)