Bring4th

Full Version: When Jesus was absolved
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Quote:The entity was absolved karmically of the destruction of an other-self when it was in its last portion of lifetime and spoke upon what you would call a cross saying, “Father, forgive them for they know not what they do.” In forgiveness lies the stoppage of the wheel of action, or what you call karma.

I don't understand.. why wasn't he absolved before that?
Hadn't he forgiven himself yet?
I have an idea, I’ll explain. Ra is referring to the myth about Jesus in his youth. He was playing with another boy, Jesus got angry, and accidently killed him. I don’t think it was physical harm though.. maybe it was a burst of violent intelligent energy. Jesus didn’t know what he was capable of yet. This is what actually catalyzed his spiritual seeking to understand, to know himself.

When Jesus said “forgive them Father for they know not what they do”, I believe he was speaking about the angry mob. The mob in hysterical anger wanted his death. These people were encouraged and incited by the jealous Pharisees.

So when Jesus spoke those words he absolved his negative karma which he had acquired in ignorance. I think it didn’t happen sooner because Jesus didn’t become the Christ until he was baptized by St John. That’s when he had awoken to his mission and made conscious deliberate contact with Intelligent Infinity.
It’s interesting how différents texts seem to link Jesus’ so-called ‘lost years’ to a passage in India where he would have studied and meditated.
I think we think of Jesus having always been the Christ but if you read the bible you can see he too had imperfect moments where ego got him too.

Actually the childhood death Ra describes even shows that, but so do some of his angry moments, and sometimes his words and beliefs(about women for instance) are a product of the human experience. It was obviously a more full “becoming the Christ” for him but no doubt still a process.

The fact he felt so abandoned on the cross shows his human part still existed along with the Christ consciousness. The last moment where he said “forgive them father for they know not what they do” shows even then in the darkest moment he found the light of compassion for even those who would kill him.

I think we forgive in layers as we heal. He may have forgave himself but was it a bone deep forgiveness that he afforded others or was it like many of us do. We afford others the forgiveness we cannot fully give ourself.

At that moment of extreme catalyst he may have fully come to see himself in those who were now causing his death and because of that his forgiveness could be complete.

The magic in his words.

Do onto others as you would have done onto you.

Love each other as I have loved you. Or OT love thy neighbor as theyself.

Coupled with

forgive them for they know not what they do.

If he said them as they were revealed to him. Then only at his death had he truely absolved himself.

I love this topic. So much occult magic in the bible.
(12-16-2018, 12:38 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]I think we forgive in layers as we heal. He may have forgave himself but was it a bone deep forgiveness that he afforded others or was it like many of us do. We afford others the forgiveness we cannot fully give ourself.

At that moment of extreme catalyst he may have fully come to see himself in those who were now causing his death and because of that his forgiveness could be complete.

Indeed!
Thanks for clearing that up. Heart
(12-16-2018, 12:15 PM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]It’s interesting how différents texts seem to link Jesus’ so-called ‘lost years’ to a passage in India where he would have studiedly and meditated.

And not necessarily India. Egypt and Greek areas, and Grand Tartaria had a number of serious scholars where he could study.

In Egypt alone there were various Ra - Gor / Horus groups . off the top of my head, Left Eye of Horus, Right Eye of Horus (Eye of Ra ?), Middle Eye of Horus , and probably more.

They could've had a lot more knowledge than in India, as they were practicing and India-Tibet really are like librarians to protect knowledge from some...negative polarity folks.
(12-16-2018, 02:02 PM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-16-2018, 12:38 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]I think we forgive in layers as we heal. He may have forgave himself but was it a bone deep forgiveness that he afforded others or was it like many of us do. We afford others the forgiveness we cannot fully give ourself.

Indeed!

For sure, those of us who grew up in the modern areas of massive propaganda and brainwash.

Those who were dragged in childhood into the Catholic church , where you were from childhood brainwashed that you are born in sin. This is one of the largest twists in the current version of "the Bible" (there's lots of others).

Some also grew up in atheist propaganda . Which is also bad.

And some grew up in the capitalist propaganda (greed is good, capitalism is "good" and the best etc.) basically, worshipers of Mammon , the money god.

We all need to heal.

If you look at it as if you really was not doing any sins. You were born, or reincarnated, into this, specifically, to learn something. What is this something that YOU need to learn. Not "I can't forgive myself for ...." for sure. Because at the moment and time you were taking a specific action, you only had circumstances and experience to do what you did, that was the best decision. You could not do any different.
Isn't it great to step away from any dogma, without hate, but simply a fresh eye ? So freeing.
(12-17-2018, 04:32 PM)smiLie Wrote: [ -> ]Because at the moment and time you were taking a specific action, you only had circumstances and experience to do what you did, that was the best decision. You could not do any different.

What about the Law of free will?
(12-18-2018, 07:42 PM)loostudent Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-17-2018, 04:32 PM)smiLie Wrote: [ -> ]Because at the moment and time you were taking a specific action, you only had circumstances and experience to do what you did, that was the best decision. You could not do any different.

Also known as the Law of Distortion. I think the left and right hemispheres of the brain construe this concept quite differently. Analysing causal relationships, the conscious mind ascertains that there is no free will, that all which comes to pass has been ordained from the beginning of time itself. The subconscious mind is beyond causality, privy to magic and magical thinking. So we make the decision, of our own free will, to consider ourselves magical and to believe that all that we do, we have truly chosen to do.

So the Law of Distortion/Free Will is paradoxical in this effect. Distortion, reacting in determined fashion, is certainly the law of energy. Free will, choosing and deciding, is the law of consciousness. The confusion and the apparent paradox lies in the fact that all energy is conscious, and that all consciousness is energy. It is relevant to consider that higher energy always overrides lower energy, this being the source of an apparent free will. The being of higher frequency/density is able to make decisions, drawing upon its wealth of self, in order to break the patterns of cause and effect. Forgiveness is a good example of a higher energy free will decision, overriding a lower energy causal pattern.

The human experience is that complex interweaving of causal patterns of lower energy/consciousness with free will decisions made by higher energy/consciousness. So young Jesus, in becoming a part of this world, became ensnared in a causal pattern of lower energy distortion. Through his learning he was able to face that karma and put it to rest through forgiveness. As I understand, no matter what your level of development, you cannot simply self-forgive your own karma away without suffering for it in order to allow you also the opportunity to forgive it in another.

What previous author posted above:
MangusKhan Wrote:So the Law of Distortion/Free Will is paradoxical in this effect. Distortion, reacting in determined fashion, is certainly the law of energy. Free will, choosing and deciding, is the law of consciousness. The confusion and the apparent paradox lies in the fact that all energy is conscious, and that all consciousness is energy. It is relevant to consider that higher energy always overrides lower energy, this being the source of an apparent free will. The being of higher frequency/density is able to make decisions, drawing upon its wealth of self, in order to break the patterns of cause and effect. Forgiveness is a good example of a higher energy free will decision, overriding a lower energy causal pattern.

I don't know exact terminology, so forgive me if I'll try using simple words.

Before Free Will, there must be Law of Cause and Effect.

The world is running on cause and effect. You cannot "free will" "I want it to be sun right now" when it's midnight. Or wish something impossible - "I want to be 15 feet tall and fly". The laws above will override your free will. Nobody is cancelling gravitation for you.

So... Cause and Effect is above the free will. There are things that are meant to be. Tomorrow will come. Sun will rise in the morning. The train will come to a train station on time (if it meant to be). Etc.

You still have Free Will toward yourself, some other human beings and lower energy/density entities. But, basically, if event has been ..designed... you can't override it.
(12-18-2018, 09:03 PM)MangusKhan Wrote: [ -> ]

Also known as the Law of Distortion. I think the left and right hemispheres of the brain construe this concept quite differently. Analysing causal relationships, the conscious mind ascertains that there is no free will, that all which comes to pass has been ordained from the beginning of time itself. The subconscious mind is beyond causality, privy to magic and magical thinking. So we make the decision, of our own free will, to consider ourselves magical and to believe that all that we do, we have truly chosen to do.

So the Law of Distortion/Free Will is paradoxical in this effect. Distortion, reacting in determined fashion, is certainly the law of energy. Free will, choosing and deciding, is the law of consciousness. The confusion and the apparent paradox lies in the fact that all energy is conscious, and that all consciousness is energy. It is relevant to consider that higher energy always overrides lower energy, this being the source of an apparent free will. The being of higher frequency/density is able to make decisions, drawing upon its wealth of self, in order to break the patterns of cause and effect. Forgiveness is a good example of a higher energy free will decision, overriding a lower energy causal pattern.

The human experience is that complex interweaving of causal patterns of lower energy/consciousness with free will decisions made by higher energy/consciousness. So young Jesus, in becoming a part of this world, became ensnared in a causal pattern of lower energy distortion. Through his learning he was able to face that karma and put it to rest through forgiveness. As I understand, no matter what your level of development, you cannot simply self-forgive your own karma away without suffering for it in order to allow you also the opportunity to forgive it in another.

Although MangusKhan, I think there is a point where you get into unconditional love akin to 4th density and causal patterns are gently wiped out. Ra talked about this.
(12-18-2018, 09:38 PM)smiLie Wrote: [ -> ]
MangusKhan Wrote:So the Law of Distortion/Free Will is paradoxical in this effect. Distortion, reacting in determined fashion, is certainly the law of energy. Free will, choosing and deciding, is the law of consciousness. The confusion and the apparent paradox lies in the fact that all energy is conscious, and that all consciousness is energy. It is relevant to consider that higher energy always overrides lower energy, this being the source of an apparent free will. The being of higher frequency/density is able to make decisions, drawing upon its wealth of self, in order to break the patterns of cause and effect. Forgiveness is a good example of a higher energy free will decision, overriding a lower energy causal pattern.

The world is running on cause and effect. You cannot "free will" "I want it to be sun right now" when it's midnight. Or wish something impossible - "I want to be 15 feet tall and fly". The laws above will override your free will. Nobody is cancelling gravitation for you.

So... Cause and Effect is above the free will. There are things that are meant to be. Tomorrow will come. Sun will rise in the morning. The train will come to a train station on time (if it meant to be). Etc.

You still have Free Will toward yourself, some other human beings and lower energy/density entities. But, basically, if event has been ..designed... you can't override it.

I agree to a large extent, but as I understand there are entities (like Ra) who could completely disrupt the physical patterns of our existence via the application of their conscious will. For a being at one (or very near) with the Creator, there are no limits to what can be done. It is just that at this level of purity of being the decision to cause a major disruption to the ordained workings of lower realities becomes extremely undesired.

(12-19-2018, 12:58 AM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]Although MangusKhan, I think there is a point where you get into unconditional love akin to 4th density and causal patterns are gently wiped out.  Ra talk about this.
I suppose I will understand fully in due time.
(12-16-2018, 08:46 AM)Cainite Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:The entity was absolved karmically of the destruction of an other-self when it was in its last portion of lifetime and spoke upon what you would call a cross saying, “Father, forgive them for they know not what they do.” In forgiveness lies the stoppage of the wheel of action, or what you call karma.

I don't understand.. why wasn't he absolved before that?
Hadn't he forgiven himself yet?

There was a session on this exact question, in it they describe the stop of karma as an entirely internal process, and it is very hard to forgive yourself, very easy to be forgiven by someone else.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0121.aspx

Quote:There is a second way of valuing: intentions versus actions. The one known as Jim was speaking earlier of that segment within the sessions of this group with the one known as Ra where the Ra group stated that the one known as Jesus the Christ was only absolved of his childhood violence when he forgave the thief on the cross beside him and said to him, “This day shall you be with me in paradise.”

At this level of looking at the workings of polarity, the one known as Jesus the Christ was in karmic debt from the point in his boyhood where he had done violence to another human being, however unintentionally. Because he had not forgiven himself for that action, he was karmically tied to that action and that entity because of his unwillingness to release himself from the burden of guilt. He was unwilling to forgive himself of his sin. And we use that word “sin” advisedly. That would be a topic upon which we could speak in and of itself! Perhaps you could substitute the word “error” in order to create a more neutrally emotional word for a lapse in judgment that results in unfortunate consequences.

When the one known as Jesus was faced with this self-confessed thief and murderer who asked him for forgiveness, Jesus the Christ not only forgave him but he realized with a flash of insight that pierced his very heart that he had the ability to forgive all others in the world but he was holding himself away from the redemptive power of the forgiveness that he himself came, in his own intention, to offer to the world. And so, finally, joyfully, thankfully, he released himself from his mistake. He forgave himself and he was free.
(12-19-2018, 01:54 AM)MangusKhan Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2018, 09:38 PM)smiLie Wrote: [ -> ]

I agree to a large extent, but as I understand there are entities (like Ra) who could completely disrupt the physical patterns of our existence via the application of their conscious will. For a being at one (or very near) with the Creator, there are no limits to what can be done. It is just that at this level of purity of being the decision to cause a major disruption to the ordained workings of lower realities becomes extremely undesired.

(12-19-2018, 12:58 AM)flofrog Wrote: [ -> ]Although MangusKhan, I think there is a point where you get into unconditional love akin to 4th density and causal patterns are gently wiped out.  Ra talk about this.
I suppose I will understand fully in due time.

I think I agree with you because of a story I heard. I’m trying very hard to remember this guy’s name... I heard this from Scott Mandelker. Anyway, an arrogant man came to a great Buddhist Arahat and demanded of him, “I want enlightenment. Can you give it to me?” And the Arahat told him, “Indeed I can, but can you take it?”

This sounds like what Ra said about the process of healing: that the healer disrupts the energy field, and the individual may either choose to accept the new configuration of health or not, it’s all upon the individual. So, how many people would be able to “grasp the light of the sun” in an instant? Ra said that by far the majority remain groping in the moonlight. (Experience of the spirit).

An arahat would be at the same level of or higher than Ra. They’re also humans of this world (before they die and leave their physical body) who have achieved that level of spiritual development, so it wouldn’t constitute an infringement like it would for higher density ET races who are not from this planet.
(12-18-2018, 09:38 PM)smiLie Wrote: [ -> ]The world is running on cause and effect. You cannot "free will" "I want it to be sun right now" when it's midnight. Or wish something impossible - "I want to be 15 feet tall and fly". The laws above will override your free will. Nobody is cancelling gravitation for you.

The sun did rise at night in The Truman Show. The universe is a holographic simulation, so anything is possible.
I've seen glitches, like being at a stopsign, and looking for cars, and there are none coming.
Then right when I take off a car appears nearly in front of me, just off to the right.
It wasn't there when I looked, and when I go, it's there. I had to slam my brakes.
What if the person that was harmed, does not forgive us? would we still be affected by such karma even if we had forgiven the self?
(12-19-2018, 01:54 AM)MangusKhan Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2018, 09:38 PM)smiLie Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know exact terminology, so forgive me if I'll try using simple words.

I agree with you , even in small details.

The lager energy entities should be able to override lower level and lower energy entities.

There's laws of the universe, developed for millions of years, maybe what, billions? The galaxies, stars, etc. These are all much larger energy objects that are running on their own laws.

The planet is, just like Ra, a higher level , higher energy entity. We as humans would be very hard pressed, individually, to do harm to it. It needs a lot higher collection of energy. But , of course, RA, being much higher level entity, would know that it is possible to do major disruption, and therefore be very careful in how they approach trying to help.

Plus... I am sure a few of us can just go crazy meeting something that isn't matching their world view ... some stuff brain just blocks as it can't process it.
(12-19-2018, 12:22 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2018, 09:38 PM)smiLie Wrote: [ -> ]The world is running on cause and effect. You cannot "free will" "I want it to be sun right now" when it's midnight. Or wish something impossible - "I want to be 15 feet tall and fly". The laws above will override your free will. Nobody is cancelling gravitation for you.

The sun did rise at night in The Truman Show. The universe is a holographic simulation, so anything is possible.
I've seen glitches, like being at a stopsign, and looking for cars, and there are none coming.
Then right when I take off a car appears nearly in front of me, just off to the right.
It wasn't there when I looked, and when I go, it's there. I had to slam my brakes.

Anything's possible , I agree.

Except for , not bet much on the sun rising at night. I think this is Orion STS entities are trying to give you a hint, "we control you, you are just a slave in our technological trap". When they don't.

I'd be very careful watching and/or trusting ANYTHING that comes out of Hollywood. In this day and age it is nothing but very clever, deliberate and sinister propaganda.

The car - this may be signals to you that you should pay attention to. It may be someone or something ... "from above'.. trying to give you a hint.
Unless, of course, you were texting and just plain did not see. Smile
(12-18-2018, 09:38 PM)smiLie Wrote: [ -> ]Before Free Will, there must be Law of Cause and Effect.

The world is running on cause and effect.

Free will is the first distortion. Without it the world would not even exist.
(12-20-2018, 09:10 AM)loostudent Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-18-2018, 09:38 PM)smiLie Wrote: [ -> ]Before Free Will, there must be Law of Cause and Effect.

I think without free will everything would be the same. A cat and dog there would be no distinguishing. All would truly be one with no duality.

Yes. I think cause and effect is indicative of polarity. Free Will is Infinite in possibility. (Kether, the Crown, Violet Ray). The outflowing of Kether then creates Chokmah and Binah, the positive and negative principles of manifestation. The first cause “let there be light” “and then there was the Word” I.e. force which is then constricted by Binah into form (effect). Otherwise that unrestricted force (the Word) dissipates in the void, and the universe doesn’t take form. Kether can also be thought of as the Big Bang (one of it’s symbols is a singular point). There would be no universe/manifestation without the pillars of positive and negative polarity.

Free Will, Love (or force; cause), and Light (or form; effect). Ra’s Teachings are pretty much in agreement with Qabalistic thought. At least that’s how I understand it.

I think we are talking about different situations - your free will and the Creator's.

Creator and its Logoses and Sub-Logoses can do about anything.

But once you get down to us, 3d here, you have rules set by the Universe (or the creators of it, whichever way you like), and you can't overwrite them with your own free will. And on our planet, Cause and Effect for us , at least, is above our free will.

You can't cancel gravity. You can't breed a cat into a dog, as other person mentioned.

But of course, you have Free Will to try Smile
@smiLie

Human is a sub-sub-Logos. A microcosm. A co-Creator. When an entity becomes human (self-aware) it has free will, choice and responsibility. We don't function only like a machine. We co-create our life. You can do many different things with gravity or cats. Those natural things are just like a theater stage. The talk was not about the stage but about performance - "taking a specific action".
@loostudent,

I am not arguing what you said.

I am trying to make sure people don't start trying to fly off the buildings - Co-creators, "Free will" and all. Smile

Because, basically, life is full of hard work and pain. And absolute majority would turn into machines, by the current system, of course.

And if everyone is co-creator, who's going to lay asphalt, by the way?
(12-20-2018, 02:16 PM)smiLie Wrote: [ -> ]Because, basically, life is full of hard work and pain. And absolute majority would turn into machines, by the current system, of course.

And if everyone is co-creator, who's going to lay asphalt, by the way?

Quote:Closer To The Heart
by Rush

And the men who hold high places
Must be the ones who start
To mold a new reality
Closer to the heart
Closer to the heart

The blacksmith and the artist
Reflect it in their art
They forge their creativity
Closer to the heart
Yes closer to the heart

Philosophers and plowmen
Each must know his part
To sow a new mentality
Closer to the heart
Yes closer to the heart, yeah, oh
Whoa whoa

You can be the captain
And I will draw the chart
Sailing into destiny
Closer to the heart
Closer to the heart
Well closer to the heart, yeah
Closer to the heart
Closer to the heart
I said closer to the heart
Well closer to the heart, yeah
Closer to your heart
Closer to your heart, whoa
Jesus is not mentioned by Ra.
(08-02-2022, 04:42 PM)3-24-2022 Wrote: [ -> ]Jesus is not mentioned by Ra.

Ra uses the name Jehoshua when referring to Jesus. If you search for that, you'll find the sessions.