Bring4th

Full Version: Raw Diet for Carnivorous Pets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm curious if anyone else here feeds their dogs/cats a  raw diet?

I'm happy to go into more details if anyone is interested...but I can't be the only one!

Been feeding my dog raw for 7 years. I feel its 100 percent the way to go if your up for a more inclusive perspective on pet food.

That being said- I'm no expert- but I have researched the topic enough to come to certain conclusions.

The results have been great.

virtually no vet visits and no serious dental or other health problems, which can be an issue for carnivorous pets.

All that being said- I have *nothing* against the choice to feed regular pet food.

I only have experience with raw feeding dogs, but the idea is that - in the same way fresh food benifits us humans- its the same for pets. Its something I recommenced if your up for it!

just google raw diet pets or post some questions here and I'll do my best to answer, if its something that interests you.

Zach
I would love to feed my cat only raw fish, but he is a picky connoisseur and will accept no less than expensive high end sushi-grade fishes... and the cheapest dank crap that comes from a can. (sigh) I would feed him raw fish if he would eat grocery store grade raw fish but he won't, and I respect that, so buddy gets what buddy wants.
(12-20-2018, 03:21 AM)Tae Wrote: [ -> ]I would love to feed my cat only raw fish, but he is a picky connoisseur and will accept no less than expensive high end sushi-grade fishes... and the cheapest dank crap that comes from a can. (sigh) I would feed him raw fish if he would eat grocery store grade raw fish but he won't, and I respect that, so buddy gets what buddy wants.

Cats know what they want, and they just don't want their vibe harshed. Like seriously dude, just give me what I want. Its completely understandable XD.