Bring4th

Full Version: 6D Wanderer: 3D Lessons from another Point of View
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I started a new thread because the previous thread became totally long winded and started to miss the point.

There's the opposite end of the argument about no need to polarize... What about the STS people who have to polarize to above 95%? Obviously they are not village idiots who deliberately embark upon a massive personal pursuit to reach 95.1%.

There is misunderstanding what the works of a wander is. The brothers and sisters of sorrow come here to share the love and light of the Infinite Creator to fellow people here.

The wanders who come here are here have one purpose in mind: To impart the knowledge of love and light to bring the other person's polarity more than >= 50 so that person will eventually get harvested. That is victory for a wander.

Question from another point of view:
Suppose today you will die and there is an opportunity to get harvested (pre-veil or post-veil or whatever).

What advice would you offer to a fellow human being about polarity, balance and works such that he or she will be able to withstand the intense love and light there... and be able to graduate to 4th Density?

This is a very, very important question and seem to have two answers:

a) There is no need to polarize or do any work because it causes other chakras not be balanced or the words polarity make no sense, or some other issue.

b) There is a need to attain polarity by good works and continuously good works in order to graduate.

Take upon a situation that anytime in your life you can die and not have the ability to come back at all... Today you'll be posting on the forum and tomorrow you'll be dead because of an accident or some heath issue or Death takes you by surprise.

What kind of advice would you give to that person in regard to polarizing, works and what other advice would you give to that person?
1.) Look at everyone/everything in your reality as your equal in every way. Now live life accordingly to that concept.

2.) If you care to progress into the higher realms of existence, then simply ask those benevolent spirits who guide and protect you, to help you understand your lessons and advance with as much efficiency and speed as possible. You will progress as fast as you are willing to progress. If you ever feel like you are not getting a current lesson, ask for help in understanding it and you will understand it much sooner than you think possible.

3.) Do not be too damn humble to have fun along the way. 3d existence is a hardcore school, but recess does exist here as well, and you can have it more than once a day!
(10-09-2010, 04:53 AM)carrie Wrote: [ -> ]Take upon a situation that anytime in your life you can die and not have the ability to come back at all... Today you'll be posting on the forum and tomorrow you'll be dead because of an accident or some heath issue or Death takes you by surprise.

What kind of advice would you give to that person in regard to polarizing, works and what other advice would you give to that person?

Live every moment like it is your last. So be loving, kind , passionate, free right in this very moment...

I imagine myself on my deathbed from time to time and think how would I feel if I were dying right now. What would be my regrets, unfinished business...? This process has given me the insight and motivation to not postpone and live every moment to the best of the abilities...And also put the right perspective on things...
(10-09-2010, 04:53 AM)carrie Wrote: [ -> ]There's the opposite end of the argument about no need to polarize...

polarization may or may not be a need depending on the individual entity, except for those in 3d.

but, there is no thumb rule, for polarizing, for entities that are not 3d in core vibrations. this is what im saying.

Quote:What about the STS people who have to polarize to above 95%? Obviously they are not village idiots who deliberately embark upon a massive personal pursuit to reach 95.1%.

95% polarization is required to graduate from 3d to 4d. therefore, any entity in such a position, will be 3d entities and either unpolarized and polarizing, or, entities who qualified for 4d negatively are already at 95% polarization or more. so, polarization still remains a REQUIREMENT for 3d entities. and from what we know, it seems not to be a requirement for any other density. at least, not mandatory or primary.

Quote:a) There is no need to polarize or do any work because it causes other chakras not be balanced or the words polarity make no sense, or some other issue.

b) There is a need to attain polarity by good works and continuously good works in order to graduate.

3 d entity will need to polarize to graduate from 3d. that is inevitable, at this moment, it seems.

Quote:What kind of advice would you give to that person in regard to polarizing, works and what other advice would you give to that person?

i myself, wouldnt give any advice. for, this is a choice, everyone makes themselves.
I would just be myself and let whatever happens flow with light/love (which is everything)
I would consider this advice to pertain equally to each entity, whether they be a wanderer, about to die, polarizing 3D, etc. Please bear in mind that these are only thoughts offered for your your voluntary consideration:

Live 100% in the now, in each and every moment be aware of the Creator within you and each other-self that you encounter. Make meditation a state of mind that is constantly available so that whatever creative thought or decision needed may freely flow.

Make all decisions based on what feels right within you. In other words, be constantly in touch and aware of the Creator's voice within as you make each choice within your reality.

By living in this manner, you are allowing your true self, the One Infinite Creator, to shape and create whatever learning experiences are needed for both 'yourself' and 'others.' Polarization, harvest, and overall spiritual growth will always fall into place at exactly the right time.