Bring4th

Full Version: 2018_1117 - Red/Violet Shell
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is a very interesting concept to me, as I have often wondered what is the seemingly hidden factor in determining whether or not an entity can truly accept a healing, and experience a permanent change to their energy configuration.

At first pass, I thought this was the introduction of a new concept.  However after searching llresearch.org for the phrase, I found a few other mentions.

First... sort of tangentially mentioned by Ra when explaining that the energy configuration of the Great Pyramid allowed those seeking healing to have this "protective" shell dropped automatically upon entering the healing chamber.

Second... by Latwii (during the same time period of the Ra contact) when asked about what color they were experiencing that night, responded that they were assessing the "strength and purity" of the red/violet planetary shell.

Third... in 2016 by Hatonn who suggests that the primary function of the healer is to interrupt the red/violet ray.  They don't actually say "shell" but the Ra quote is referred to in a footnote.   (Didn't realize/remember that other contacts besides Q'uo were occurring then, however it seems Hatonn came through in pure form due to the nature of the query as it refers to preincarnative choices, and the loving desire to relieve the suffering of others.)

Fourth... by Q'uo when asked how they perceive people energetically.

These raise several other queries in my mind:

1.  The shell is said to be "protective" and yet serves to impede healing, or energetic alignment with the Higher Self.  Why would the entity need "protection" from the energies of its own Higher Self?  If all is one and all is well... what is there need to be "protected" from?

2.  On a planetary level... is there perhaps some cosmic energetic equivalent of the Great Pyramid for which the earth is entering into the healing chamber causing the automatic drop of the planetary shell, and resulting in some near instantaneous (at least on a cosmic level) healing?  Is this perhaps what many prophecies are referring to?  And also perhaps why it is fruitless to lament about why the change has not yet occurred?  In other words, the planet hasn't quite moved into the correct positioning yet..?  Is this perhaps what many are sensing in making predictions for the so-called "ascension" into higher densities?  I.e. the earth enters into a certain spatial configuration as the "striking of the clock upon the hour", the planetary red/violet shell suddenly drops, and BOOM! near instant reconfiguration into a healed state?

3.  Why would there be need of a third-party "healer" for the energies of the Higher Self to be able to reach that of its own lower expressions?   Can't the Higher Self pretty much do what it pleases?  Couldn't it just drop the shell at its own volition, provided that the lower entity has asked for the healing to occur?

4.  If an entity (personal or planetary) is desirous and sincerely asks for an energetic healing, what purpose would it further serve for this "shell" to act so as to impede the healing?   Wouldn't this be a violation of free will?

5.  Why can't an entity "interrupt" the red/violet shell on its own behalf?  Again, if all is one, why the need for a third-party or special device?
My mom does QHHT, which is hypnosis where you talk to the higher self.
She did it through me and healed a guy who had a bad back, like instantly.
The higher self doesn't seem to do this when you're not in a hypnotic state.
I don't know the reasoning.

But Ra said they couldn't plumb the depths of the distortions which plague 3D (though I'm not sure exactly which word they used.)
So maybe the higher self can't work with our distortions unless we are in an altered state.
(01-05-2019, 05:21 PM)redchartreuse Wrote: [ -> ]This is a very interesting concept to me, as I have often wondered what is the seemingly hidden factor in determining whether or not an entity can truly accept a healing, and experience a permanent change to their energy configuration.

At first pass, I thought this was the introduction of a new concept.  However after searching llresearch.org for the phrase, I found a few other mentions.

First... sort of tangentially mentioned by Ra when explaining that the energy configuration of the Great Pyramid allowed those seeking healing to have this "protective" shell dropped automatically upon entering the healing chamber.
I believe it was also stated that the chamber created a sensory deprivation. S.D. is a path to altered states of consciousness. When you hit one of those states and are suddenly completely aware of your intrinsic oneness with all aka the creator, healing is able to be received. The ego is gone to the degree you have no block to the healing'

So that may be at least part of the process. The other could be the healer/facilitator being made fully aware of it's oneness that he/she can accept the healing on the others behalf. I have experienced this first hand so know it works though my ego is not dropped enough to fully do that without an altered state for just anyone. A chamber that induced alterdstates could be in this way very helpful for healing, and is likely why shamans use trance or plant allies to assist in that way.
(01-05-2019, 05:21 PM)redchartreuse Wrote: [ -> ]These raise several other queries in my mind:

1.  The shell is said to be "protective" and yet serves to impede healing, or energetic alignment with the Higher Self.  Why would the entity need "protection" from the energies of its own Higher Self?  If all is one and all is well... what is there need to be "protected" from?
The "protective shell" being ego/veil.

(01-05-2019, 05:21 PM)redchartreuse Wrote: [ -> ]2.  On a planetary level... is there perhaps some cosmic energetic equivalent of the Great Pyramid for which the earth is entering into the healing chamber causing the automatic drop of the planetary shell, and resulting in some near instantaneous (at least on a cosmic level) healing?  Is this perhaps what many prophecies are referring to?  And also perhaps why it is fruitless to lament about why the change has not yet occurred?  In other words, the planet hasn't quite moved into the correct positioning yet..?  Is this perhaps what many are sensing in making predictions for the so-called "ascension" into higher densities?  I.e. the earth enters into a certain spatial configuration as the "striking of the clock upon the hour", the planetary red/violet shell suddenly drops, and BOOM! near instant reconfiguration into a healed state?
I believe this coincides with the thinning of the veil so we all gradually little by little are able to see our oneness.
aka a new consciousness grows as the veil receded
(01-05-2019, 05:21 PM)redchartreuse Wrote: [ -> ]3.  Why would there be need of a third-party "healer" for the energies of the Higher Self to be able to reach that of its own lower expressions?   Can't the Higher Self pretty much do what it pleases?  Couldn't it just drop the shell at its own volition, provided that the lower entity has asked for the healing to occur?
Not everyone is ready to experience oneness fully in the flesh and recognize their ego as a costume they wear. The third person would be the aid or facilitator of the healing. Since their ego more easily lets go they can identify fully in oneness with the one in need of healing and then also accept the healing on their behalf.

(01-05-2019, 05:21 PM)redchartreuse Wrote: [ -> ]4.  If an entity (personal or planetary) is desirous and sincerely asks for an energetic healing, what purpose would it further serve for this "shell" to act so as to impede the healing?   Wouldn't this be a violation of free will?
The healings are usually(always) a lifting of catalyst, so if your subconscious is still dealing with say self forgiveness. Until that is healed it will become catalyst in your life, ignore it enough and it manifest physically.

It is your ego that allows you free will and to chose to not forgive yourself. It might actually be more of an infringement to heal the catylist for them since they incarnated for that experience. But with the ego gone the facilitator seeing their oneness is not infringing but helping it self.

(01-05-2019, 05:21 PM)redchartreuse Wrote: [ -> ]5.  Why can't an entity "interrupt" the red/violet shell on its own behalf?  Again, if all is one, why the need for a third-party or special device?
Because most people behind the veil cling so surely to their separateness, their ego that even in altered states they cannot loosen the egos grip enough to drop the shell of ego and become one.
(01-05-2019, 05:21 PM)redchartreuse Wrote: [ -> ]1.  The shell is said to be "protective" and yet serves to impede healing, or energetic alignment with the Higher Self.  Why would the entity need "protection" from the energies of its own Higher Self?  If all is one and all is well... what is there need to be "protected" from?

Red energy which you call red shell is at the bottom of your north-south pole (ie at your butt), and Violet energy which you call the violet shell is at the top of your north-south pole (ie at top of your head).

These energies flow out. Its like the tip of a water fountain. Naturally the violet energy flowing out not only manifests the entity's character and being, but also it provides the entity a balance by reducing the effect of other entities' energies flowing in from the top. Remove it, the entity would be emotionally, spiritually, mentally destabilized.

So this protective factor naturally causes difficulty in healing since it would also protect from the incoming influence energy of the healer. Hence the necessity for disrupting it during healing. That is, of course the entity is not totally open and acceptive.

Quote:2.  On a planetary level... is there perhaps some cosmic energetic equivalent of the Great Pyramid for which the earth is entering into the healing chamber causing the automatic drop of the planetary shell, and resulting in some near instantaneous (at least on a cosmic level) healing?  Is this perhaps what many prophecies are referring to?

Healing of the planet would require healing of its society, which would require healing of the creatures that live within. Including humans. Without that you cant 'heal' a planet. Any major energetic change without accompanying change in a planet's population would create catastrophic effects.

Quote:And also perhaps why it is fruitless to lament about why the change has not yet occurred?  In other words, the planet hasn't quite moved into the correct positioning yet..?  Is this perhaps what many are sensing in making predictions for the so-called "ascension" into higher densities?

Its only because ascension or doomsday are elements in semitic religions which have perpetuated to ~2 billion people on the planet. Hence there is a belief in these things, and hence there are those who sell kind of prophecy that for profit or other reasons.

Quote:I.e. the earth enters into a certain spatial configuration as the "striking of the clock upon the hour", the planetary red/violet shell suddenly drops, and BOOM! near instant reconfiguration into a healed state?

Nope. Harvest is harvest, entities are assessed for their advancement.

Quote:3.  Why would there be need of a third-party "healer" for the energies of the Higher Self to be able to reach that of its own lower expressions?   Can't the Higher Self pretty much do what it pleases?  Couldn't it just drop the shell at its own volition, provided that the lower entity has asked for the healing to occur?

Higher self is not a benevolent or controlling god which will just do what it wants or what the entity wants. If the entity truly wants healing deep inside and asks for it, some healing will occur. This may be impeded by the entity's belief system, mental biases, circumstances - anything. Hence the need for a healer.

Quote:5.  Why can't an entity "interrupt" the red/violet shell on its own behalf?  Again, if all is one, why the need for a third-party or special device?

Its like asking why the entity cant just destabilize itself by c*ckblocking its own energy flow by hampering it down below. And its like asking why would one not want to run towards a wall head-first to go to sleep or something like that.
(01-11-2019, 10:04 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:[quote]
5.  Why can't an entity "interrupt" the red/violet shell on its own behalf?  Again, if all is one, why the need for a third-party or special device?

Its like asking why the entity cant just destabilize itself by c*ckblocking its own energy flow by hampering it down below. And its like asking why would one not want to run towards a wall head-first to go to sleep or something like that.

If so, then why would Ra say in 57.6:

Quote:This entity requesting such healing will then open the armor of the overall violet/red-ray protective vibratory shield.
?

Seems pretty clear in the context of the paragraph that it is the MBS complex wishing to be healed that can open its own shield.

Unfortunately, it appears that no further instruction was given, or asked for, as to the mechanism of performing the shield-dropping. I suppose in lieu of specific instructions, we might assume that the focusing of the will, and visualization, would achieve just about any effect desired.
(03-01-2019, 05:42 PM)redchartreuse Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-11-2019, 10:04 AM)unity100 Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:5.  Why can't an entity "interrupt" the red/violet shell on its own behalf?  Again, if all is one, why the need for a third-party or special device?

If so, then why would Ra say in 57.6:

This entity requesting such healing will then open the armor of the overall violet/red-ray protective vibratory shield.

?

Seems pretty clear in the context of the paragraph that it is the MBS complex wishing to be healed that can open its own shield.

Unfortunately, it appears that no further instruction was given, or asked for, as to the mechanism of performing the shield-dropping. I suppose in lieu of specific instructions, we might assume that the focusing of the will, and visualization, would achieve just about any effect desired.

Its because interrupting and opening are different things.

Interruption of the violet ray of another entity happens because there is another entity (healer) which is well balanced and manifesting in higher chakras, likely up to violet ray. (at least temporarily). We are told in the material that a sufficiently balanced entity which is active in higher chakras acts like a portable king's chamber.

King's chamber in the pyramid does the same - it refracts the energy in such a way that there is enough violet to interrupt the violet ray of another entity.

But the entity cant interrupt its own violet ray, since it cannot produce a violet ray flow outside its own flow. Ie, it cannot produce 2 violet ray outflows to have one interrupt the other.

The only way for an entity to interrupt its own violet ray would be gimping himself by blocking lower chakras or in another manner, which would be not only illogical but also unhelpful for healing.

The logic of such healing is, to interrupt the entity's existing violet ray in the existing state in which the entity can go as high as it can in its chakras, while a healer which can feel/sense/imagine the balanced state of the entity can project that balance to the entity to be healed. Then accepting/rejecting is done by the other entity.
Ahh, OK makes more sense now. Thanks!