Bring4th

Full Version: Matrix Moments?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone experiencing Matrix Moments?

Wherein, you feel as though you're at a crossroads, with the ability to choose from different futures in the possibility/probability vortex.

Then, depending on the choice made, different memories surface, as though having been there all along, but you know those memories didn't exist 1 second before making that choice of future timeline. Yet, the memory is crystal-clear, and feels...old...as though it had been there all along, when you know it wasn't.

You see the code, so to speak.

(Those who have read The Education of Oversoul Seven Trilogy will understand to which I am referring.)

The moment at the threshold of Choice is accompanied by a flash of white light in the corner of the eye, seemingly inexplicable.

Could this be an interpenetration of alternate timelines? Or a glimpse into alternate futures/choices?
Since last week things have been different for me.

Since the collapsing timelines dream that made sense of my recurring childhood nightmare - life seems like the brightness has been turned up Smile

I'm also seeing catalysts in a way I never have before to the point there funny. Yesterday it was like the universe was saying to me, ok you’ve sorted this in your dreams….. now lets see you walk your talk and it threw all the things I had issues with at me in 1 go!! It's almost like my life is being specifically tailored to my growth moment by moment, lol even my 2 pre school kids seem to be in on it Tongue Dreams seem to have a whole new direction too.

I do have that feeling I might wake up at any moment and realise that I’m on a tv show or something BigSmile
(10-12-2010, 03:22 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone experiencing Matrix Moments?

Wherein, you feel as though you're at a crossroads, with the ability to choose from different futures in the possibility/probability vortex.

Then, depending on the choice made, different memories surface, as though having been there all along, but you know those memories didn't exist 1 second before making that choice of future timeline. Yet, the memory is crystal-clear, and feels...old...as though it had been there all along, when you know it wasn't.

You see the code, so to speak.

(Those who have read The Education of Oversoul Seven Trilogy will understand to which I am referring.)

The moment at the threshold of Choice is accompanied by a flash of white light in the corner of the eye, seemingly inexplicable.

Could this be an interpenetration of alternate timelines? Or a glimpse into alternate futures/choices?

Monica,
Interesting concept. Are you suggesting we can move into a slightly alternate reality just by making a choice?
Have had those flashes of white light and others too.
Have noticed when an insight arises, on something I have been trying to sort out for a while, the insight changes the situation. Problem solved, what's next.
No new memories per se. Only a greater understanding, from time to time, of the meaning of old memories. The more we are in tune with the Higher Self, the more we understand the experiences of our Lesser Self.
Fascinating experiences to learn about from each of you, but not something I can remember experiencing.

That's an intriguing book title, Monica. I think it's not one I've heard of before.
I've been this way for several years now.
(10-29-2010, 11:40 PM)gharghur Wrote: [ -> ]Interesting concept. Are you suggesting we can move into a slightly alternate reality just by making a choice?

Yes. Sometimes it happens to me in a split second. I have no way to prove it, of course, but I feel certain that, in that split second, had I chosen otherwise, the outcome would have been different.

It doesn't always work, though. And I don't subscribe to The Secret type of philosophy, of just forcing our wishes upon reality. I find that too controlling. But I do think there are a lot of little incidents on a daily basis, in which we have choice. And it's not about choosing a new house or car, but about choosing to find the love in the present moment.

(10-29-2010, 11:40 PM)gharghur Wrote: [ -> ]Have had those flashes of white light and others too.
Have noticed when an insight arises, on something I have been trying to sort out for a while, the insight changes the situation. Problem solved, what's next.
No new memories per se. Only a greater understanding, from time to time, of the meaning of old memories. The more we are in tune with the Higher Self, the more we understand the experiences of our Lesser Self.

Most of the time, that's the way it is for me too. It has only happened a few times that I got the new memories.
(10-29-2010, 11:47 PM)Questioner Wrote: [ -> ]That's an intriguing book title, Monica. I think it's not one I've heard of before.

It's an amazing book and one that I highly recommend! I never got into the Seth material - didn't resonate with it - but I love this 'fictional' book by the channel of Seth.
More anomalies:

My husband has been experiencing small objects disappearing then reappearing.

And last week, I witnessed a cat seemingly disappearing into a portal of some sort.
(02-15-2011, 06:11 PM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]And last week, I witnessed a cat seemingly disappearing into a portal of some sort.

I think those are called "grocery bags".BigSmile
hey monica
i came home one night from work. i normally take a particular herb when
i get home and i leave it at a specific place ALL the time. this one night i couldnt find it and i looked thru the whole area at least 5 times. i gave up.
i asked my wife the next day if she knew where it was and she said no.
i then went to the spot where it normally stays and it was right there.
it wasnt the night before. glad to see im not going crazy

norral
Oh Wired! Me too!

I lost one of my Hairclips last Friday. It's the most comfee one and I ware it most days to keep my hair out of my face.

I normally clip it on the curtain by my bed when I go to sleep, I'd looked for it here and there since last week as the other ones make my head scratchy.

I woke up last night to get a drink and had had a dream that this clip was on the curtain by my bed - were I always put it at night.
I forgot about the dream fell back asleep and dreamt very vividly for the rest of the night.
When I got up this morning - sure enough my missing clip is on the curtain by my bed, were it lives when I'm not wearing it - It was really obviously visible.

Very bizarre BigSmile
It's either appeared there or I somehow haven't seen it there for the past 6 days, but it's wired seeing it in the dream before I found it on the curtain.
I've had a couple over the last year. One that sticks in my mind and that I replay over and over. I was on the tollroad after work...running late for a dinner date with the wife..driving too fast and too close to the driver ahead of me.

The car in front of me just stood on their brakes...I thought right then and there.."Damn, I'm dead" as I saw the rear end of thier vehicle approaching. Then..it was like entire view of the world in front of me just...god...for lack of a better word..its like it stretched across my vision...and the next thing I knew the vehicle in front of me was 30 ft away. My heart was running away in my chest...I remember thinking "What the hell just happened!?" I slowed wayyy down at that point...my hands shaking. Funny...my scalp started crawling, tingling as I recount this story to you.

Still not sure exactly what happened that afternoon. But I sometimes wonder if..in some world I died that day. Or transitioned to this similar world. Or if it was just a time dilation effect of reflexes in action...or if the creator just said..."naw, you're not finished yet bub"

I didn't see the code, per se...but did I just experience the transition? Beats me.

Richard
(02-16-2011, 09:10 AM)norral Wrote: [ -> ]hey monica
i came home one night from work. i normally take a particular herb when
i get home and i leave it at a specific place ALL the time. this one night i couldnt find it and i looked thru the whole area at least 5 times. i gave up.
i asked my wife the next day if she knew where it was and she said no.
i then went to the spot where it normally stays and it was right there.
it wasnt the night before. glad to see im not going crazy

OMG that is EXACTLY what happened to us! With several different objects, but the same exact thing.
i have a small one.. this happens when i'm particularly fatigued.

i remember one time when i was really tired physically, and somewhat mentally, i was sitting in the lounge with my parents and we were talking.. and i got the subtle but definite impression that what i was seeing was not real, it was almost as if i could see/feel the life behind what was clearly 'costumes' (their bodies). The anatomy and actions all seems to be outpourings of spirit.

The whole thing, of being a body suddenly became a tad humorous to me... Smile
(10-12-2010, 03:22 AM)Bring4th_Monica Wrote: [ -> ]Then, depending on the choice made, different memories surface, as though having been there all along, but you know those memories didn't exist 1 second before making that choice of future timeline. Yet, the memory is crystal-clear, and feels...old...as though it had been there all along, when you know it wasn't.

This is most interesting! Do you mean that once you make a choice, you remember the future and feel that this future that is not yet occured is "old"?