Bring4th

Full Version: 7th density social memory complex
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok, so after 3 years or so of spiritual experiences, i have enough proof that the civilisation we live in, in the current moment, is in the 7th density, and that is forming a telepathic social memory complex, aiming to achieve trustful cooperation, freedom, liberty, a good life and to overcome corrupt manipulations. I bite my tongue for 3 years but i can't do it anymore.

The problem is on the table. The telepatic group from my city passed back the solution, but everytime appears a delay in implementing it, of geopolitical nature. I can't take it anymore.

If anyone has any kind of information about this please share. It would be extremely helpfull.
From what I understand, we are in the 3rd, transitioning to the 4th. 5th and 6th would be considered God like, with 7th being unimaginable. A planet perhaps? Or a solar system?
This was also my understanding, but once i balanced love with wisdom during time, i had telepathic experiences that proved me we live in unity. These experiences were occuring in different countries, so i come to the conclusion that we are forming a social memory complex.
(01-21-2019, 06:36 AM)breakingties Wrote: [ -> ]This was also my understanding, but once i balanced love with wisdom during time, i had telepathic experiences that proved me we live in unity. These experiences were occuring in different countries, so i come to the conclusion that we are forming a social memory complex.
I agree with you, I just happen to believe that "forming a social memory complex" is entering 4th density, not 7th. I wonder if perhaps what you are perceiving is your reality as a 6th density wanderer (rather than that for humanity in general), and that you are on your way to 7th density. Because if you have balanced love with wisdom and are experiencing telepathic union it would say to me that you are personally a natural 6th density being... which I suspect many of us on this forum might be, just currently we are embodying 3rd density human forms with a veil separating us from the eons of our knowledge and experience, our higher selves leaking through what's necessary for us to take action and evolve humanity.
I have also had telepathic experiences, and agree that there is an evolving social memory complex.

38.6 Questioner: Is it possible for a third-density planet to form a social memory complex which operates in third density?

Ra: I am Ra. It is possible only in the latter or seventh portion of such a density when entities are harmoniously readying for graduation.
Is it one or the other or is it both?

The veil blocks telepathy from us. As the veil thins or we peirce the veil we regain what we always had. Unity. The illusion is separation. We have never been separate so as the veil thins or we peirce the veil we experience unity.

I have experienced 6D here in an OOBE. Since we are here and we cannot actually be separate from our entirely aka 7D It is “here” too it’s just near impossible to truly experience “here” in the body. Any body.

Blessed to get glimpses. Pretty sure consiousness must leave the body even just briefly to experience the unity soul state but everything is perception. The body is illusion too when it comes down to it.

Mass consciousness of mankind though is just moving into perception of 4th though not 7th.

2cents
In my understanding and experience, knowing you are God, merging with Source, is a 7th density quality, and oh boy you would be surprised how many people you don't even perceive as spiritual know and live by this.

Oneness is such a cool thing, it gives you glimpses after glimpses, sometimes i can't leave a glitch several days, and what i experience is beyond words. In those moments i am convinced about the truth. Then i come back, everything normal, even anxiety that what i experienced was a delusion, and then it hits me back, more profound than the previous time.

Anyways i`m not so interested in the theoretical details, 4th density, 7th density, 14th density, or "n"th density, but what we can do from here to improve the life experience and the quality of life of all. This is, at least for me, the only way to be in service of others, and to serve the Creator.
(01-22-2019, 06:46 AM)breakingties Wrote: [ -> ]Anyways i`m not so interested in the theoretical details, 4th density, 7th density, 14th density, or "n"th density, but

except, those theoretical details of the 7th density which you arent interested in, would tell you that at 7th density, there is no need to form a social memory complex since at 7th density it already exists, for the simple fact that it is 7th density and no entity can arrive there before passing through 3rd density - be it an entity or a planetary entity - hence, there is no need to do anything about that already existing 7th density social memory complex to make it form, as you asked in your first post.

if you meant the emerging early 4th density smc of this planet, then the theoretical details would tell you that it would be already being formed since this planet has entered 4th density for some time, and it would be happening with the supervision of the 7d totality of this planet.

Quote:what we can do from here to improve the life experience and the quality of life of all. This is, at least for me, the only way to be in service of others, and to serve the Creator.

such a question would make all the preface and parallels that you made in your earlier posts regarding 7d, 3d, and their nature and theoreticals, unnecessary...

for someone who is not interested in such things, what needs to be done is very simple:

you look around. you see people suffering. poor. hungry. needing help.

you help them.

its simple.
I look around and my environment is healed, because of the qualities of the social memory complex. Again i am talking about a 7th density understanding and way of life. Once you travel through densities, and arrive there, the SMC projects so much energy that people are not suffering anymore, and even the poor feel rich.

But the eye cannot reach further so that is why telepathic activities have been occuring in order to find a solution to end wars and world poverty. It's not so simple when society is organised for controlling and exploiting people.
In 7th density you can only approach Creator as One. The SMC is One.