Bring4th

Full Version: What Does Letting Go Mean to You?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Letting go means surrendering to the love/light energy that permeates all of space/time.
The Field in other words.
All matter manifests out of this Field, as well as energy.

Letting go I believe is the best way to advance.
We are a certain "distance" from the Source/Creator. Move closer and the intensity increases.
We can only handle so much here in 3D.

So I let go. I even let go of letting go. Hold no expectations. Just be aware.
And as I let go, the energy fills me fuller. And as my resistance to this eases, more Light fills me.
And I move closer to Creator.

Creator is like a sun. As we clear our chakras, we will inevitably move closer.
It's like as your density of light increases, you start to rise to the top of a liquid. Like oil and water.
We're sort of floating somewhere around the middle.

And as we allow it to flow through us more and more, we will find that we can handle more love/light.
It's like walking the steps of light while you're still alive.
You move closer to your True Self. In perfect alignment with Source and your True Self.

Working on resistance will allow you to do more. Meditation helps, though you don't have to meditate to let go.
Don't fight what goes through you.

You will know when you're in alignment with the Universe when you feel bliss.

I feel peace most of the time, but things can still make me nervous and uneasy.

It's easy to do when you're alone and don't have anything going on. It doesn't take much time,
but it will be some time before you do it automatically.

Don't worry about trying to follow complex programs toward enlightenment.

Just release, allow, and let go.
This is a good question. Maybe it means allowing what you otherwise can't handle. Like allowing a situation to be I dunno though, there's still a lot for me to learn about letting go.
(01-19-2019, 08:46 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]This is a good question. Maybe it means allowing what you otherwise can't handle. Like allowing a situation to be I dunno though, there's still a lot for me to learn about letting go.

That sounds like shadow work, allowing what you can't handle.
The Universe won't give you more than you can handle. Unless you take certain drugs that bypass your body's natural energy-regulation systems.

I see it as not tightening down on an issue, but loosening up. It allows what is to flow more freely.
So, exactly, how do you let go? Is there some sort of process? Would love to hear different perspectives on letting go.
(01-19-2019, 09:22 PM)auntiemable Wrote: [ -> ]So, exactly, how do you let go? Is there some sort of process? Would love to hear different perspectives on letting go.

Some of the methods are: The Sedona Method, Yoga of Allowing, Self-Inquiry, Zen Meditation etc.
(01-20-2019, 06:03 AM)RitaJC Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-19-2019, 09:22 PM)auntiemable Wrote: [ -> ]So, exactly, how do you let go? Is there some sort of process? Would love to hear different perspectives on letting go.

Some of the methods are: The Sedona Method, Yoga of Allowing, Self-Inquiry, Zen Meditation etc.

For me, being energy sensitive, I just make sure that I'm not reacting or tensing up when the energy flows through me.
I don't know if it has a name to it.

Thanks RitaJC for those links.
I believe letting go is the acceptance methodology of the positive path as described by Ra.

I have found there are two primary methods of acceptance: understanding-based, and faith-based acceptance. Though I have relied on understanding-based acceptance, faith-based acceptance is now my primary method and is insanely powerful as somethings cannot be understood in 3D and once your faith reaches critical mass, faith-based acceptance is an amazing way to let go of expectations and attachments to outcomes in any given scenario. You can still have a certain amount of desire and take action based upon that desire, but you let go of fulfillment of that desire and all expectation regarding it.

Only after focusing on faith-based acceptance do I now understand why Ra places so much importance on acceptance. After minimal balancing, acceptance is so key to the path, truly. We are so blessed to have Ra share their wisdom with us. Thank you my sixth density brothers and sisters.
(01-20-2019, 08:20 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-20-2019, 06:03 AM)RitaJC Wrote: [ -> ]

For me, being energy sensitive, I just make sure that I'm not reacting or tensing up when the energy flows through me.
I don't know if it has a name to it.

Thanks RitaJC for those links.

Posted those links because auntiemable asked about methods Smile
Nice post, can't really add to it. Thank you.
Posted those links because auntiemable asked about methods Smile
[/quote]

Thank you very much, RitaJC. I reviewed those links and am running with what resonated with me!  Heart