Bring4th

Full Version: Respecting God (Do we need to?)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does God/Creator care if you respect him?

The Lord's prayer says "For thine is the kingdom,the power, and the glory,For ever and ever. Amen."

Should we give away our free will to God?

I don't think we need saving or salvation. All is well as Ra says.

But does God respect when you respect him?

Or is he beyond any human comprehension and experience?

Is God the Limitless Light as spoken about in the Qabalah?

What's the best way to set ourselves up to have a good afterlife, without forgetting about this life,
and without trying to do it just to have a good afterlife. It seems like a catch-22.
We shouldn't love God just so we will be rewarded.
Because I don't think reward is something true. We don't have to earn anything.
Where we are is where we naturally end up.

Is it wise to ponder questions such as these, or are we to just believe without question.
I think God would appreciate if we cared. But I don't think he expects or demands it.
Because of timelines and free will, I don't think even God can say where we will end up after this life.
If the Law of One material is to be believed, then we are all the one and infinite creator, so to respext that creator and to respect oneself are the same thing, are they not?
(01-23-2019, 05:26 PM)EvolvingPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]If the Law of One material is to be believed, then we are all the one and infinite creator, so to respext that creator and to respect oneself are the same thing, are they not?

That is interesting, because when I ask to feel God's Love, it feels like it comes from something outside myself.
It makes me feel complete and whole. Like it holds me.
It feels like I am starting to touch Infinity. Because the energy never ends. Only my awareness of it changes.

I myself have too much distortion to send my own love to myself.

But maybe they are the same source.

I feel the need to heal myself. No matter where I am, I could use healing. And Love does that.

I receive a different kind of love from my dog called affection.
The Love I get from God/Creator feels more like captivation.

I find it hard to send love to myself, because the sender can't be the same as the receiver.
I do love myself, and respect myself, but as an energy, Love has to come from somewhere outside myself.
At least while I'm in 3D veiled existence.
(01-23-2019, 05:39 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]That is interesting, because when I ask to feel God's Love, it feels like it comes from something outside myself.

Well the nature of the illusions is that everything is somewhat perceived backward to how it really is. While you say you can't send love to yourself, you have the heart to connect beyond the limits of your perception into the deeper portions of yourself. More than receiving this love that you speak of, you open yourself to unify with an aspect of your very own nature.

All laws and distortions are forces of separation, such as space and time which hold the many potentials apart in their nexus that signifies them, but separation forever remains illusory a principle.
It’s not that we give our free will away to the Lord. It’s that we are knowing ourselves and becoming our true selves through our free will, exactly as the Creator is doing. With the opening of the heart, as Christ called on us to do, we become truly free. And what shall we do with our newfound freedom? That is unique to each and every individual in Creation.

Our “True Will,” which is the ultimate expression of our individual free will, is seen to be perfectly congruent with the Creator’s Will. The higher self is called the “Individuality” in the Mysteries. The higher self is that portion of our being which has fully individualized itself. The Self has blossomed into its perfect flower.

As positive seekers, we dedicate ourselves to the service to others. We choose of our own free will to becomes instruments of Love and Light. We are the hands, ears, eyes, mouth of the Creator. Through us, the first distortion of free will, by the illusion of separation, does the Creator express and know it’s infinite self.
Knowing this by faith, I naturally want to praise our Lord.
(01-23-2019, 04:15 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Does God/Creator care if you respect him?

The Lord's prayer says "For thine is the kingdom,the power, and the glory,For ever and ever. Amen."

Should we give away our free will to God?

I don't think we need saving or salvation. All is well as Ra says.

But does God respect when you respect him?

Or is he beyond any human comprehension and experience?

God, or the Source, or the Logos, gave us free will (the belief in separation, which produces the illusion or simulation of an 'independent will') in order that we might explore selfhood, or individuality.

Having explored individuality, we can then choose to reunify with the Logos, or maintain separation as long as we want in the infinite illusion. But eventually everyone returns to the Source. All ice-cubes eventually melt. :)

The creator is not affected by your respect, or lack of respect. It's love is truly unconditional.

As far as salvation, it depends how you look at it. We need salvation from our own ignorance, and that is what the Logos provides, for it is Truth itself. The Light of Truth is needed to dispel the darkness of illusion/distortion.

Karma is simply the natural attraction to the self of those lessons which will elevate the self to a higher level of consciousness. Sometimes those lessons are hard, so humans look at it as 'punishment'. For example, somebody murders somebody when they are in their early 20's. The lesson that may be attracted to re-balance their consciousness might be a life where they are also cut down early in their life (not necessarily murder but it could be). This might be interpreted as punishment, but it is really to help the soul understand the ramifications of what they did to the other individual. So karma is really about rebalancing the spiritual energy complex. That which is misaligned by experience, must be then realigned by experience of a reciprocal nature.

So our lessons, or karma, is simply the natural asking of our souls for truth and the universe delivering those experiences which will enlighten the soul to the ultimate truth of infinite unity of consciousness. Realizing that truth, at a fundamental level, could be likened akin to 'salvation'.
(01-24-2019, 06:24 PM)anagogy Wrote: [ -> ]So our lessons, or karma, is simply the natural asking of our souls..

I think the key aspect of karma is really the asking. Karma is something that serves you.

It is not only limited to balancing prior events done unto others either, but also to assist you to become what you want to become. Say someone wants to be loving, but has many aspects of themselves that may struggle to accept certain things, this desire to be that which is loving and compassionate acts as a call and the person might find themselves to be challenged by their reality as a repercussion. This challenge is only there to assist them to become how they want to be, because there are aspects of themselves that are unlike how they want to be. Likewise, a soul that seeks to be one with wisdom may come to find that wisdom is gained from experience and might be led for this reason to the lows of its path solely to fulfill that purpose. Everything in existence is tied to the Karma that the Creator will realize Itself, each individuality is of itself a full investment, an Octave in which Infinity is focused. In the end, you really are everything, the illusions make it appear like you are a thing in the All, but there is no likewise thing to yourself, merely the harvest of what you have invested yourself to be.

People who see their reality as working against them simply forget about their thoughts and wishes. A clear sighted individual can only see a form of harmony from its Karma, although the perfect essence of Karma across the many laws might only be seen or known in 6D.
Someone on here said that in 6D we deal with our shadow. By that time, is it a really hard job to integrate the shadow?
Is it better or easier to deal with it in 3D?
(01-24-2019, 08:07 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Someone on here said that in 6D we deal with our shadow. By that time, is it a really hard job to integrate the shadow?

I think it is easier in 3D because the shadow is given more space, perceiving itself as cut off from one's total balance and knowing.

Change in 6D is hard as a consequence of knowing unity. You are your dot of the painting that signifies the painting and which moves into becoming the ressource that is the painting that also signifies the dot. In the illusion you are the three distortions of Free will, Love and Light which are an intelligent consequence to your being.
(01-24-2019, 09:14 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-24-2019, 08:07 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Someone on here said that in 6D we deal with our shadow. By that time, is it a really hard job to integrate the shadow?

I think it is easier in 3D because the shadow is given more space, perceiving itself as cut off from one's total balance and knowing.

Change in 6D is hard as a consequence of knowing unity. You are your dot of the painting that signifies the painting and which moves into becoming the ressource that is the painting that also signifies the dot. In the illusion you are the three distortions of Free will, Love and Light which are an intelligent consequence to your being.

I would agree. Also just the way the whole thing is designed. The unconscious holding what we need to work on and accept, always flowing and bringing to the attention the conscious portion. Its also in the perspective, the change in where we are viewing everything is drastically different then 6d, it allows for a focusing.

To me it is not about easier or harder, relative to location. Its more a different perspective then harder or easier, because the aspects that we are associating as hard or easier are in tangent, one is relative to the other. So what we think of as hard here is easy in 6d, and what we think is hard there is easier here. In a simple basic structure.

I honestly believe the wandering to 3d is an important pilgrimage, and a nessecary one at that. Just how reflections, and the aspects that you see of the self here, is impossible to see from that vantage point.

I also really like your statement of "...…. Which is an intelligent consequence to your being."

Also Indigo there is no separation, what you think of as two separate beings (you and hs) is one being. This is a different vantage point, and allows for different workings and insights. The fractal of who you are here, allows the real you to "see in a different light", what could not be seen before.
I'm not sure if in 6D if every little distortion can rock your world.
And if you're like "I'm freaking tired of these distortions" as you sit in a metaphysical lake of distortion ripples that are unending and you're trying for millions of years to still them.
(01-26-2019, 02:31 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure if in 6D if every little distortion can rock your world.
And if you're like "I'm freaking tired of these distortions" as you sit in a metaphysical lake of distortion ripples that are unending and you're trying for millions of years to still them.

but in between the relationship to the ripples to why...??
Also "having respect" or "paying respect" to The One Lord of the cosmos, is very worthwhile.
(01-26-2019, 03:39 PM)Infinite Unity Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-26-2019, 02:31 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure if in 6D if every little distortion can rock your world.

but in between the relationship to the ripples to why...??

What do you mean? I used to feel ripples in my energy. They were unnerving and uncomfortable. They affected my choices.
According to Rupert Spira our perception is a finite representation of God's infinite mind.