Bring4th

Full Version: Is This Infinity?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A feeling of Love in an unending stream. Produces a ringing in my ears.
Is that touching on Infinity? Or Infinite Intelligence?

I am not all there completely, but I am slowly able to channel more and more of this.

Is experiencing Infinity in full mean you will go insane?

I can best describe this as a fluid peace. It flows steadily through my chakras, and meets at my heart.

What do others here experience Infinity or Infinite Intelligence as?

Is it more than a feeling? Or is a feeling even touching on it?

Infinity is everything. But it can flow, and as we develop we channel more and more of it.

And is seeking God/Creator always rewarding?

In short, does Intelligent Infinity always flow through your crown when you open it enough?
I don't know about Inteligent Infinity. I only know about kundalini. It can flow or it can stop ...
(01-23-2019, 06:12 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]A feeling of Love in an unending stream. Produces a ringing in my ears.
Is that touching on Infinity? Or Infinite Intelligence?

I am not all there completely, but I am slowly able to channel more and more of this.

Is experiencing Infinity in full mean you will go insane?

I can best describe this as a fluid peace. It flows steadily through my chakras, and meets at my heart.

What do others here experience Infinity or Infinite Intelligence as?

Is it more than a feeling? Or is a feeling even touching on it?

Infinity is everything. But it can flow, and as we develop we channel more and more of it.

And is seeking God/Creator always rewarding?

In short, does Intelligent Infinity always flow through your crown when you open it enough?

In my opinion it is an part of Infinity or touching on it. Full on Infinity from my experience can only be described as boundless, joyfilled, curosityfilled, insane energy, at certain point you can't remember, and everything drains away.

No I or them only boundless wonder.
It could be touching it. Convincing it to flow seems pretty essential to channeling that infinite life force for practical purposes, and I know I've butted up into it and it often makes my ears ring and my eyes water.
(01-25-2019, 07:13 PM)Tae Wrote: [ -> ]It could be touching it. Convincing it to flow seems pretty essential to channeling that infinite life force for practical purposes, and I know I've butted up into it and it often makes my ears ring and my eyes water.

Does it make you feel captivated? Like this image from Contact. No words. I can every day feel a little bit captivated by the presence of God. Knowing God is in everything and is everything.
But tasting the pure energy does this to me. Yes, it makes my ears ring too.

[Image: nowords.jpg]
Or the captivation can feel like wonder to me:

[Image: anjali_kopa.jpg]
Might not be a direct answer to any of your questions.

But this resonates with my inner knowing and, I believe, goes beyond your questions

Infinity is boundless, there are no boundaries, there are no mental/physical landmarks. Nothing means what it does to you now. You are beyond function(s). There is no memory due to the pure boundlessness of it.

One of the times I touched infinity, I was tripping on acid, walking through woods I have spent my entire life, and the majority of my childhood playing in. Needless to say I knew these woods like no one else, They were apart of me. I still love that land. Well we were walking through, it was dark, in apart I can never forget, I know every trail in those woods. I know practically every tree. Well in one moment I hit Infinity. Everything became boundless, I had no idea where I was, I couldn't for the life of the universe recall or bring back memory of where I was. Just endlessness around me. Pure unbound, joyfilled wonder. Every little detail overtook my curiosity. If I wasn't with others in that moment, I don't know where or when I would have went. That day I got a taste of Infinity.

The second time, was in a dream where I became lucid. I touched Infinite Energy and pure power, curiosity, wonder, and excitement overtook me. I was walking beside a road, over-took by every detail, from butterfly to grass. I was waving at people driving by in cars, I was wanting to share this! Well after a very short time, if you could believe, the state intensified I couldn't recall the moment before, and I didn't really care to. Pure excitement, boundlessness, curiosityfilled. I wondered out in the woods and lost all recognition of what is. Another taste of Infinity.

Also In one of my most sacred opinions (to me). Is that all of this creation has something to do with memory-Infinity. I cant exactly put my finger on it in detail, but I believe this entire Creation has something to do with Memory-Infinity.
(01-25-2019, 08:39 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Does it make you feel captivated? Like this image from Contact. No words. I can every day feel a little bit captivated by the presence of God. Knowing God is in everything and is everything.
But tasting the pure energy does this to me. Yes, it makes my ears ring too.
Oh, yes. I would say I feel a little bit "captivated" by the Love of God every day, but I know what you're talking about. It's like being stretched out around everything and looking in, instead of being a point looking out, capturing, containing. I would say it's seized me, forced me out of a physical experience in seconds. Everything becomes boundless.