Bring4th

Full Version: Humanity's Second to Third Density Goal?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ra said they were exploring sexual energy transfer in third density, or something to that effect. I've been getting frustrated trying to find what exactly Ra said about our goal as a third density species. I know it's an answer to one of Don's questions - something to do with us trying to find meaning, or our purpose/place in the universe, but I can't find it! I've searched lawofone.info for a collective hour now... if someone could find that quote and post it here I would be most grateful!
I've heard our goal/purpose here is happiness.
When you feel good, you're in line with your higher self.
Quote:77.15  Questioner: The specific question that I had was that it seems to me that the choice was planned to create intense polarization past third density so that experience would be intense past third density. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. Given that our interpretation of your sound vibration complexes is appropriate, this is incorrect. The intensity of fourth density is that of the refining of the rough-hewn sculpture. This is, indeed, in its own way, quite intense causing the mind/body/spirit complex to move ever inward and onward in its quest for fuller expression. However, in third density the statue is forged in the fire. This is a type of intensity which is not the property of fourth, fifth, sixth, or seventh densities.
Quote:77.14  Questioner: I am probably having a problem with the concept of time since it appears that the Logos was aware of the polarization choice. It seems that this choice for polarization at the end of third density is an important philosophical plan for the experience past third density. Am I correct in assuming that this process is a process to create the proper or the desired experience that will take place in the creation after third density is complete?

Ra: I am Ra. These philosophical foundations are those of third density. Above this density there remains the recognition of the architecture of the Logos but without the veils which are so integral a part of the process of making the choice in third density.
(01-26-2019, 06:09 PM)infinitaylien Wrote: [ -> ]Ra said they were exploring sexual energy transfer in third density, or something to that effect. I've been getting frustrated trying to find what exactly Ra said about our goal as a third density species. I know it's an answer to one of Don's questions - something to do with us trying to find meaning, or our purpose/place in the universe, but I can't find it! I've searched lawofone.info for a collective hour now... if someone could find that quote and post it here I would be most grateful!

The goal of third density is to choose a polarity and build up a "charge" of that polarity.  If you're choosing STO, then the goal of third density is to grow in unconditional love towards all, including yourself, letting go of distortions toward power, control, aggression/hostility in word, thought, attitude and action. 

Do not overthink it.  It is simplicity itself (conceptually), but challenging in practice due to internal resistance.
Have you seen The Poker Game analogy? It's like famous...

quote//
50.7 ▶ Questioner: Thank you. Can you expand on the concept which is this: that it is necessary for an entity to, during incarnation in the physical as we call it, become polarized or interact properly with other entities and why this isn’t possible in between incarnations when he is aware of what he wants to do, but why must he come into an incarnation and lose memory, conscious memory of what he wants to do and then act in a way that he hopes to act? Could you expand on that please?

Ra: I am Ra. Let us give the example of the man who sees all the poker hands. He then knows the game. It is but child’s play to gamble, for it is no risk. The other hands are known. The possibilities are known and the hand will be played correctly but with no interest.

In time/space and in the true-color green density, the hands of all are open to the eye. The thoughts, the feelings, the troubles, all these may be seen. There is no deception and no desire for deception. Thus much may be accomplished in harmony but the mind/body/spirit gains little polarity from this interaction.

Let us re-examine this metaphor and multiply it into the longest poker game you can imagine, a lifetime. The cards are love, dislike, limitation, unhappiness, pleasure, etc. They are dealt and re-dealt and re-dealt continuously. You may, during this incarnation begin — and we stress begin — to know your own cards. You may begin to find the love within you. You may begin to balance your pleasure, your limitations, etc. However, your only indication of other-selves’ cards is to look into the eyes.

You cannot remember your hand, their hands, perhaps even the rules of this game. This game can only be won by those who lose their cards in the melting influence of love; can only be won by those who lay their pleasures, their limitations, their all upon the table face up and say inwardly: “All, all of you players, each other-self, whatever your hand, I love you.” This is the game: to know, to accept, to forgive, to balance, and to open the self in love. This cannot be done without the forgetting, for it would carry no weight in the life of the mind/body/spirit beingness totality.
//unquote
(01-26-2019, 08:41 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-26-2019, 06:09 PM)infinitaylien Wrote: [ -> ]Ra said they were exploring sexual energy transfer in third density, or something to that effect. I've been getting frustrated trying to find what exactly Ra said about our goal as a third density species. I know it's an answer to one of Don's questions - something to do with us trying to find meaning, or our purpose/place in the universe, but I can't find it! I've searched lawofone.info for a collective hour now... if someone could find that quote and post it here I would be most grateful!

The goal of third density is to choose a polarity and build up a "charge" of that polarity.  If you're choosing STO, then the goal of third density is to grow in unconditional love towards all, including yourself, letting go of distortions toward power, control, aggression/hostility in word, thought, attitude and action. 

Do not overthink it.  It is simplicity itself (conceptually), but challenging in practice due to internal resistance.
And due to distortion growing in relative mass/gravity as all other things focused on, and the nature of blockage to grow and Catch the attention of awareness. Has the horrific mass of blockage/distortion here got your attention yet? Its sure as he'll slapped me full frontal yesterday.

I was naive in believing I knew the extent of which it is, I was sadly mistaken I had only a vague appreciation of how bad it is.....let me be very very clear. It is fucking insane.....it is gigantic and I cant look anywhere without seeing its twisted gnarley head. To the point that the All-Fathers Eye itself has become distorted. Which is kinda truly terrifying if you can grasp what I mean.

Let it be known the extent of blockage/distortion here is truly epic, and globular spanning. It is like we are in a fucking cesspool.

Also the point, naturally intended/designed, was that the initial catching of attention or gravitic pulling of the blockage(s). Would lead to healing/learning. Thats another thing I have learned healing/learning is a coupling and not separate thing. Truly healing will include learning, and true learning will include healing.
Quote:"Ra said they were exploring sexual energy transfer in third density, or something to that effect. I've been getting frustrated trying to find what exactly Ra said about our goal as a third density species."

Maybe you are looking for these?

Quote:63.27  Questioner: I will make this statement, and you correct me. What we have is, as our planet is spiraled by the spiraling action of the entire major galaxy, as the big wheel in the sky turns and our planetary system spirals into the new position, the fourth-density vibrations become more and more pronounced. These atomic core vibrations begin to create, more and more completely, the green, that is the green core vibrations complete more and more completely the fourth-density sphere and the fourth-density bodily complexes for inhabitation of that sphere. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. To be corrected is the concept of the creation of green-ray density bodily complexes. This creation will be gradual and will take place beginning with your third-density type of physical vehicle and, through the means of bisexual reproduction, become by evolutionary processes, the fourth-density body complexes.
63.28  Questioner: Then are these entities of which we spoke, the third-density harvestable who have been transferred, are they the ones who then will, by bisexual reproduction, create the fourth-density complexes that are necessary?
Ra: I am Ra. The influxes of true-color green energy complexes will more and more create the conditions in which the atomic structure of cells of bodily complexes is that of the density of love. The mind/body/spirit complexes inhabiting these physical vehicles will be, and to some extent, are, those of whom you spoke and, as harvest is completed, the harvested entities of this planetary influence.
I very much appreciate all of your responses! Smile But alas the information I was looking for is not among any of them... I don't think my original post was clear enough; I apologize - I was in sort of a rush. I just spent the last 5+ hours digging through the search results of the following exact phrases on lawofone.info and still couldn't find the answer I'm looking for: "third density" "second density" "social complex" "purpose" "discover", and "origin". I'm seriously considering that what I'm looking for was in something I read elsewhere - one of Dolores Cannon's books, or Vol 1 of the L/L Research Channeling Archives, perhaps? Or maybe I'm misremembering, oy... I know for sure I read it somewhere though because the memory included the feeling of joy having been able to connect the dots for the first time as to why humanity is so obsessed with discovering the meaning of life and the universe/existence using all sorts of means and methods throughout history. Anyways I'm giving up for now; if it's there I'll find it when I do my upcoming deep-dive into each and every session.

I did find a couple related pieces of info that will better flesh-out my original post. This Q/A has to do with why humanity would likely be so concerned with their origin and meaning, being that we're a people from so many different planets, and therefore don't have a firm grasp on our origin/identity or what we're supposed to be doing with our lives:
91.13 Questioner: How many different planets have supplied the individuals that now inhabit this planet in this third density?
Ra: I am Ra. This is perceived by us to be unimportant information, but harmless. There are three major planetary influences upon your planetary sphere, besides those of your own second-density derivation, and thirteen minor planetary groups in addition to the above.

This is the Ra quote I was referring to in my original post:
60.16 Ra: We were, in fact, a more philosophical third-density planet than your own and our choices of polarity were much more centered about the, shall we say, understanding of sexual energy transfers and the appropriate relationships between self and other-self.

And then there's this, which I believe the "one orientation or seeking" Ra refers to is that of discovering our origin/meaning/etc., so as we're becoming a fully 4th density planet/people, more and more of us in the 3rd density are trying to answer the question of why we're here and what our purpose is:
11.17 Questioner: At what stage does a planet achieve social memory?
Ra: I am Ra. A mind/body/spirit social complex becomes a social memory complex when its entire group of entities are of one orientation or seeking. The group memory lost to the individuals in the roots of the tree of mind then become[s] known to the social complex, thus creating a social memory complex. The advantages of this complex are the relative lack of distortion in understanding the social beingness and the relative lack of distortion in pursuing the direction of seeking, for all understanding/distortions are available to the entities of the society.

There's a chance I'm reading into some of this wrong; if you've got them, feel free to offer your opinions, criticisms, corrections, etc.!
(01-26-2019, 06:09 PM)infinitaylien Wrote: [ -> ]I've been getting frustrated trying to find what exactly Ra said about our goal as a third density species.

Welcome!

This is the answer about purpose:

Quote:82.15 Questioner: Specifically, I am trying to grasp an understanding first of the process of experience in third density before the veil so that I can [have a] better understanding of the present process. Now, as I understand it, the mind/body/spirit complexes went through the process of what we call physical incarnation in this density but there was no forgetting. What was the benefit or purpose of the physical incarnation when there was no forgetting?

Ra: I am Ra. The purpose of incarnation in third density is to learn the ways of love.
I wonder if we come down here to test ourselves, to find something about our true authenticity which may be obscured in the higher realms. It doesn't make sense to learn something we already know but by forgetting we can see if we are still prone to making the same decisions.

As we are all one, and part of each density, I'm not sure the significance in which we chose 3d as an experiential tool but maybe we can achieve more plumbing into mystery than what is known, and the veil is thickest in our reality.