Bring4th

Full Version: I got back on EVE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just thouht I'd share this great bit of news.

I finally got back on EVE, one of the patrons here at the shelter let me use his internet when he is home and now I can finally get back on eve. incredible.

Just thought I'd share.
Here is some music worthy of this miracle:

Which reminds me,

OI, Spaced you gitbag, you want to run some level 4 missions, I can bring my alpha player and cruiser, you'd need to salvage since those require the subscription. I'll do the fraps recording and upload here so people can gawk as we soar like eagles.
I was considering playing EVE again (maybe with some telepathic prompting Mr. Cyan? Wink ). I haven't touched it in like, a year and a half though. I currently don't have my PC set up, I recently moved and have been putting it off since I've been enjoying time away from the computer monitor. Also I don't have a chair to sit on.

I might get back into once I have my s*** together though, but I may just use an alpha account as money is a bit tight at the moment.
(01-28-2019, 10:58 AM)Spaced Wrote: [ -> ]I was considering playing EVE again (maybe with some telepathic prompting Mr. Cyan? Wink ). I haven't touched it in like, a year and a half though. I currently don't have my PC set up, I recently moved and have been putting it off since I've been enjoying time away from the computer monitor. Also I don't have a chair to sit on.

I might get back into once I have my s*** together though, but I may just use an alpha account as money is a bit tight at the moment.

Alphas for me too man, I have a 1 plex worth ship but I aint selling my glorious Alindra, its served me well enough to earn a place as "not bargainable", then we'd need some newbie with a salvager to run missions for us but we could do level 4's if we have 3 cruisers, that way we could make maybe 5 cents a day. *giggle* anyway, let me know if you get back, I'll be on EVE all evening today and most evenings afterwards.

Lol, EVEning.
Just made about one cent playing for a few hours, I really should start doing level 4 missions, these level 2 and 3's get me nothing.
What is EVE?
And how much is a plex worth?

This is EVE

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eve_Online

500 "new plex" or around 1 "old plex" is worth around 15 euros, it gives you a month of gametime.

I was there, held a speech, participated in the honor guard.