Bring4th

Full Version: Some questions?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Grettings Fellow seekers! Im kind of confused about some questions
Please feel free to answer any of the following questions thank you Smile!

1.-Im intrigued if Ra ever mentioned anything about ancient crystal skulls or an atlantean orb.
do any of you remember any page in the books were Ra mentioned crystal skulls or an atlantean crystal orb?

2.-Also how common is for a positive polarized wanderer to fall into negative actions?
Like rage ,too much sensuality, lies and more..?
I'm just asking because I've notest that i used to act very negatively before, i still do it but in a less % and im more aware of it but still do it.

3.-Also the harvest is already happening, but the 2012 date plays an important specific date or is it just a reference date for more shifting, is there anything fast and in big scale event like a sudden consciousness expansion going to happen 2012?

4.-Are there any beings/collectives higher than 6 density channeling messages or contacting humans on earth? i've read some interesting work of some authors that claim to be from higher densities than 6.

5.Have you ever had experiences with shadow like beings that sometimes make noise? are this guys from the Orion group? i've had some encounters in between sleeping and being awake. H ow to stop psychic attacks?

6.Approximately how many wanderers are incarnated today 10/12/10?
are there more going to come?

7.If wanderers from 6 density are here when their bodies die are they going to go to 6 density or are they going to stay with gaia on a 4th/5th density?

8. When Ra states 'serving to others" could it be serving in any way? or does Ra means in an spiritual mean? for example i know people that have strong will to help people but for many reasons they can't. What is going to happen with this people?
for example a person that is going thoughtout a tough economic time or parents that prioritize their energy working to pay the university of his son, is this a way of serving too? how much in percentage?

I apologize for any grammatical mistakes Smile!

thank you so much!

a reflection of the all with love

Daniel
Hey Daniel, welcome here...
I answered some of your questions. I skipped the ones for which my knowledge is insufficient.

(10-12-2010, 05:52 PM)daniel90 Wrote: [ -> ]2.-Also how common is for a positive polarized wanderer to fall into negative actions?
I'm just asking because I've notest that i used to act very negatively before, i still do it but in a less % and im more aware of it but still do it.
I think this is normal. We're all sensitive to all the human errors. The point isn't being flawed or being perfect, it's polarizing towards positivity. You can't do that if you're perfect to start with Wink

But seriously, being angry or being addicted to whatever doesn't stop you from wanting to serve others. It just frustrates and troubles you as a person and maybe some around you. If you're unwilling to change and the hurt to others doesn't bother you that's a bad sign.

But even worrying about it is a good sign. No one is perfect. You can't be here and be perfect. You'd not actually be part of a world in which imperfection is part of the perfection.

(10-12-2010, 05:52 PM)daniel90 Wrote: [ -> ]3.-Also the harvest is already happening, but the 2012 date plays an important specific date or is it just a reference date for more shifting, is there anything fast and in big scale event like a sudden consciousness expansion going to happen 2012?
Some say yes, some no. Ra is not very specific on exactly how this happens. The process will take a few decades and has started. But that doesn't mean there isn't anything fast along the way. Again some think yes, some think no.

I honestly don't know. I've always had the feeling something fast is going to happen. But I have no real reason to be certain about that. Even the feelings are not always certain...

Quote:4.-Are there any beings/collectives higher than 6 density channeling messages or contacting humans on earth? i've read some interesting work of some authors that claim to be from higher densities than 6.
I don't know. The density of the supposed sender isn't really the important factor in my humble opinion. What does the material mean to you? Is it practical, usable and positive? If it is then its' good no matter who sent it. We must use our own discernment to judge this.

Quote:5.Have you ever had experiences with shadow like beings that sometimes make noise? are this guys from the Orion group? i've had some encounters in between sleeping and being awake. H ow to stop psychic attacks?
I don't know these beings. Your description is a bit vague. There's a category of being that shows up when we're falling asleep. They're not as much beings as they are our own inner thoughts coming outside of us as we begin to dream. But sometimes others slip in there. To stop psychic attacks the only advice I have is be bold and dis-respective. Do not respect their power to attack you. Reject it. Don't believe it, laugh at them. Moon them even, anything to show them they have no power over you. This is the proper way to assert the more powerful reality. All psychic attack works by convincing the victim he's a victim. If you're rebellious and confrontative your reality is stronger than when you're afraid. This is a free will zone if you assert your free will consistently your will eventually shall be done.

Don't go into the negative, make a true effort to be just. If you fail do it right the next time, forgive yourself, never believe you are negative keep making the effort and even in the worst situation where you may have to do things you wont be... Choosing the lesser evil when nothing else is available is already an act of positive will.

Quote:6.Approximately how many wanderers are incarnated today 10/12/10?
I don't know, there are lots now. Certainly millions. Part of the population growth is souls who really really want to be incarnate here when things happen. It's good times.

Quote:7.If wanderers from 6 density are here when their bodies die are they going to go to 6 density or are they going to stay with gaia on a 4th/5th density?
Anyone is free to leave if he has released his karmic bonds to earth. this means you can go if you're done, if you feel you need to do something else first, a place will be provided where you can do this.

Quote:8. When Ra states 'serving to others" could it be serving in any way? or does Ra means in an spiritual mean? for example i know people that have strong will to help people but for many reasons they can't. What is going to happen with this people?
It's the intent that counts. This isn't exactly like judgment day. On judgment day some external and hypothetical being is going to cast a few into hell and a few into heaven. Ascention is when we massively become aware of who we are. Some of us are not ready to leave, these people would be very uncomfortable if forced to move. They can do an earth like experience again. It's really about our readiness, not about being good enough.

Every single soul is good enough and will eventually succeed. Many beings including many of our earths Buddhists. Swore an oath not to leave while there is a last one here. If it comes to that. That last person is going to have the guidance of millions of enlightened beings to assist him.

Quote:for example a person that is going thoughtout a tough economic time or parents that prioritize their energy working to pay the university of his son, is this a way of serving too? how much in percentage?
It doesn't work like bookkeeping. It's the percentage of you that is willing to serve others, the percentage of you that instinctively shares. Even one who can offer no service can be polarized strongly towards service to others. If you give him the power to do as he pleases, what will he do?

Parents working hard to put someone through college are definitely serving someone other than themselves. This doesn't mean they're positively polarized but most of them likely will be.

It sounds a bit as if you're struggling with the "Am I good enough" question.. The answer is simply yes you are. Easy because the fact you're even asking these questions means you're leaning towards the positive. Someone STS laughs at it and moves on.

Those you care about, you can assist when the time comes, but it is their choice in the end.
Hi Daniel and welcome

Crystal Skulls were mentioned in book 4 session 76 - I'll copy and paste below:

Questioner: I have one question that is possibly of no value. You don’t have
to expand on it, but there is a crystal skull in the possession of a woman
near Toronto. It may be of some value in investigating these
communications with Ra since I think possibly this had some origin from
Ra. Can you tell me anything about that, and then is there anything that we
can do to improve the contact or to make the instrument more
comfortable?
Ra: I am Ra. Although your query is one which uncovers interesting
material we can not answer due to the potential an answer may have for
affecting your actions. The appurtenances are carefully placed and requisite
care taken. We are appreciative. All is well.
I am Ra. I leave you, my friends, in the love and the light of the one infinite
Creator. Go forth, therefore, glorying and rejoicing in the power and in the
peace of the one infinite Creator. Adonai
(10-12-2010, 05:52 PM)daniel90 Wrote: [ -> ]2.-Also how common is for a positive polarized wanderer to fall into negative actions?

i remember they told that it was rare. temporarily going and flinching may be probable, however permanently changing polarity would be rather rare, since the main biases are the biases of the spirit. they dont change easily.

being fooled, mistaken into acting negative, may be possible on occasion.

Quote:Like rage ,too much sensuality, lies and more..?

rage may be a common affliction among wanderers. if im not mistaken, at one point Ra mentioned that the immense difference with the harmony and positivity of their own nature density, and, the negativity and unfairness of this society, creates anger in wanderers.

Quote:4.-Are there any beings/collectives higher than 6 density channeling messages or contacting humans on earth? i've read some interesting work of some authors that claim to be from higher densities than 6.

cant be sure.

Quote:5.Have you ever had experiences with shadow like beings that sometimes make noise? are this guys from the Orion group? i've had some encounters in between sleeping and being awake. H ow to stop psychic attacks?

depends on the nature of the encounter and circumstances. with little data, not much can be said.

Quote:6.Approximately how many wanderers are incarnated today 10/12/10?

60 mil + circa 1980, was a recent phenomenon, as Ra says. it has been probably increasing.

Quote:7.If wanderers from 6 density are here when their bodies die are they going to go to 6 density or are they going to stay with gaia on a 4th/5th density?

upon death, everyone goes to formmaker indigo body until ether is penetrated, ra says. the incarnation review happens at this point. since, the 3d entities review their incarnation with their higher self, it can be concluded that this happens in 6d too.

that means, when dead, 6d entities will be in their natural vibration, when indigo body is activated.

Quote:8. When Ra states 'serving to others" could it be serving in any way? or does Ra means in an spiritual mean? for example i know people that have strong will to help people but for many reasons they can't. What is going to happen with this people?

there is also activity on time/space side. but, manifested actions have much more weight in regard to intent.

Quote:for example a person that is going thoughtout a tough economic time or parents that prioritize their energy working to pay the university of his son, is this a way of serving too? how much in percentage?

impossible to determine without having data we cant easily have. depends on a million factors, in space/time and time space.

imo best way, is to continually monitor the state and disposition of spirit. if it is strong and comfortable, it means that the path taken is probably correct for that entity.
Hi, Daniel. Again, welcome to this corner of creation.

(10-12-2010, 05:52 PM)daniel90 Wrote: [ -> ]1.-Im intrigued if Ra ever mentioned anything about ancient crystal skulls or an atlantean orb.
do any of you remember any page in the books were Ra mentioned crystal skulls or an atlantean crystal orb?
Yes, you can find a bit of material about these things if you hunt for it.

It seems quite common to me. All wanderers who incarnate here become subject to the deceptions and illusions and temptations of this realm. Residence here opens one up to a huge range of experience, all of which one must learn--eventually--to balance. So, you have some experiences which challenge you, then you regain your balance, then have more experiences and get thrown off, balance them and so on. Sounds easy, doesn't it??

(10-12-2010, 05:52 PM)daniel90 Wrote: [ -> ]3.-Also the harvest is already happening, but the 2012 date plays an important specific date or is it just a reference date for more shifting, is there anything fast and in big scale event like a sudden consciousness expansion going to happen 2012?

Ra has expressed that the thought that the great reluctance of many humans to embrace the transition into Fourth Density is causing the planet to heat up and this will conduce to some amount of cataclysmic activity. On the other hand, they advise not to be too concerned about it.

(10-12-2010, 05:52 PM)daniel90 Wrote: [ -> ]4.-Are there any beings/collectives higher than 6 density channeling messages or contacting humans on earth? i've read some interesting work of some authors that claim to be from higher densities than 6.

Ra avers that, following 6D, most being don't look back, but instead continue onwards to the next octave. Considering the extreme effort required to attain the Ra contact, 7D contact seems unlikely.

(10-12-2010, 05:52 PM)daniel90 Wrote: [ -> ]5.Have you ever had experiences with shadow like beings that sometimes make noise? are this guys from the Orion group? i've had some encounters in between sleeping and being awake. H ow to stop psychic attacks?

I can't speak directly about your shadows, however, Q'uo often advises that psychic attack is rare in comparison to people being haunted by their own "shadow." One might say that catalyst of this sort is useful in that it challenges one to more clearly seek the light within. More clearly identifying with that might be the best response to shadows.

(10-12-2010, 05:52 PM)daniel90 Wrote: [ -> ]7.If wanderers from 6 density are here when their bodies die are they going to go to 6 density or are they going to stay with gaia on a 4th/5th density?

I seem to recall Ra stating that they will be recognized as wanderers, but must still walk up the steps of light. If it is determined that they need more experience in 3D in order to balance out their energies, then so it shall be.

(10-12-2010, 05:52 PM)daniel90 Wrote: [ -> ]8. When Ra states 'serving to others" could it be serving in any way? or does Ra means in an spiritual mean? for example i know people that have strong will to help people but for many reasons they can't. What is going to happen with this people?
for example a person that is going thoughtout a tough economic time or parents that prioritize their energy working to pay the university of his son, is this a way of serving too? how much in percentage?

I view this stuff thusly: commitment to service is measured not by your actions--although it might be developed by them. Rather it's the quality of your vibration that determines the nature of the subsequent experience you might benefit from.

Hope this helps a little bit.
Best of luck!
Hi Daniel, I'll share my own point of view. As always please feel free to use or to set aside what I say, based on whether or not it makes sense and resonates for you. As you're new I'll point out that my user name is a tribute to the late Don Elkins.

(10-12-2010, 05:52 PM)daniel90 Wrote: [ -> ]1.-Im intrigued if Ra ever mentioned anything about ancient crystal skulls or an atlantean orb.
You already have the crystal skull citation here. Searching at lawofone.info for Atlantis, I see that Ra refers to advanced technology and "crystal working." I don't see a specific reference to an orb.

2. Every moment offers catalyst. Every moment is an opportunity to choose a positive or negative response, a positive or negative next action. As you've already discovered, the more that one seeks a positive spiritual path, the more aware one can be of what we experience, think, and feel. In this way our responses and actions are more often what we choose, rather than just conditioned reactions or negative habits.

3. The nature of 2012 has been discussed a lot in the Harvest forum here. Some people believe Ra predicted a moment in which physical life stops for every living human, the sorting and Harvest occurs, and then life continues in the three way split of 4D+ Gaia, 4D- Manipulation Planet, or 3D Ongoing Choice School. Other people believe that we can expect 2012 to continue our ordinary life experiences on Earth, with sorting and Harvest happening after we die in a normal amount of years. There is also discussion about whether the situation now might be quite a bit different from what Ra was able to predict back in the 1980's. I recommend you visit the Harvest forum and participate in whichever discussions there seem relevant to you and conducted in a mutually loving and respectful way.

4. There is a lot of flexibility, and sometimes carelessness, about the use of the terms Density and Dimension. According to Ra we are in both the 3rd Density of Consciousness, which only has eight steps in this octave before all is mystery. The eighth Density would apparently be reunion with the Infinite Creator. We are also in three dimensional space. There are apparently physics theories (not discussed by Ra) about many higher dimensions.

You might find it useful to notice what Ra says are the qualities of each Density, then compare other material to these categories that Ra uses. For example, some channeled sources refer to "fifth dimension Earth" in a way that seems to me to be the same as Ra's description of Fourth Density Positive after the Harvest. When we get the new forum here, to look at other channeled material from the Law of One perspective, that's a comparison I would like to explore.

5. No personal experience there, but you will find a lot of good information on this forum about response to psychic attacks.

6. I don't know if Q'uo recently addressed this question of numbers. This is another topic that will be interesting for the new forum about other channeled material.

7. My understanding is that wanderers will have a choice. They can return home, or volunteer to continue helping here. This is also discussed in other threads here.

8. One of my favorite passages, from Session 17.
Quote:The best way of service to others is the constant attempt to seek to share the love of the Creator as it is known to the inner self. This involves self knowledge and the ability to open the self to the other-self without hesitation. This involves, shall we say, radiating that which is the essence or the heart of the mind/body/spirit complex.

Speaking to the intention of your question, the best way for each seeker in third density to be of service to others is unique to that mind/body/spirit complex. This means that the mind/body/spirit complex must then seek within itself the intelligence of its own discernment as to the way it may best serve other-selves. This will be different for each. There is no best. There is no generalization. Nothing is known.

RAGE is a fantastic emotion to have. One feels the full life force flowing through one when it happens.

it is quite a different sensation to anger.