Bring4th

Full Version: On circumcisions.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've found that after a long time of thinking I cant fathom why people mutilate young children like that and I consider it a practice in line with the worst infant abuses on the planet. I've tried to be open and accept that different people have different cultures but after some time I cant bring myself to accept that culture, I think it is evil what they do and we must do all in our power to stop it.

There, had to get it out of my system, carry on.

IT'S
NOT
OKAY
TO MUTILATE
BABIES

My theory of circumcision is that if it is rooted in Judaism then it clearly has negative roots. Judaism as a religion is very elitist and was much about the chosen people, circumcision being the covenant of the chosen people.

I have a friend that was circumcised and when discussing him with another of my friend, it often comes to why is he so much like he is and the answer we find is often "because he was circumcised". Not sure how exact that is, but I'd say he is the person in my life with the strongest negative tendencies on a general human level.

I think the practice aims at hurting a male when they are at their most vulnerable state, betraying within them their bond with their parents, as to create a greater potential toward the STS path.
I don't like that the Rabbis will suck out the blood from the incision, and a lot of babies are getting herpes that way.
(01-29-2019, 07:34 PM)Minyatur Wrote: [ -> ]My theory of circumcision is that if it is rooted in Judaism then it clearly has negative roots. Judaism as a religion is very elitist and was much about the chosen people, circumcision being the covenant of the chosen people.

I have a friend that was circumcised and when discussing him with another of my friend, it often comes to why is he so much like he is and the answer we find is often "because he was circumcised". Not sure how exact that is, but I'd say he is the person in my life with the strongest negative tendencies on a general human level.

I think the practice aims at hurting a male when they are at their most vulnerable state, betraying within them their bond with their parents, as to create a greater potential toward the STS path.

There is a lot of good in the Bible mixed with the bad. A lot of the dietary and other covenants have health benifit. Pork for instance having one of the more difficult parasites to kill by cooking might have just been better off avoided in those times without refrigeration and less understanding of killing bacteria and parasites.

Other info about using separate cuttlery for meat ect seems more like the all knowing mom in the sky helping you avoid food poisoning via cross contamination.

As to curcumsision I am not a male but I can say I have suffered greatly over the years from bladder infections that would have killed me many times over in older times when I was with a man who was uncircumcisrd but clean. I actually was given antibiotics to take every time we had sex after enough of them as it was standard procedure. Think of a less hygienic time, less bathing, no antibiotics. The foreskin is a warm damp place perfect for bacteria growth.

Comparison never had one bladder infection with a circumcised partner.
Not one. And sometime it was hot sweaty sex...

So to go with the dietary Mom advice above I see at least from my experience that it would have saved many women’s lives in a time without antibiotics and if you want a “chosen people” to flourish and go forth and multiply ensuring the women baring them have decreased risk of dying(yes it can kill you as it goes to your kidneys) would actually be helpful to increasing live births.
I’m also not say it should continue.
However I do see why it may have been suggested for the people of the time.
Just like not eating pork
According to Ra, the Old Testament has much negative material. So it would therefor be implied that Judaism is negative in regards to the Law of One.
The health benefits for the female are miniscule compared to removing one breast at birth.
(01-30-2019, 03:14 AM)Cyan Wrote: [ -> ]The health benefits for the female are miniscule compared to removing one breast at birth.

Are you really seeing that as a miniscule benifit (non chronic infection leading to organ failure and death) and only seeing it as benifit to a female? Ya think none of the men would want to spare their wives chronic pain and early death, or at least less dead offspring?

If so I think we are done talking. Green Ray love and unity certainly wouldn’t demanded a breast which are mostly enjoyed by men and babies to compensate for an inch thick piece of skin.
The health benefits for adult sex from mutilating children should not even enter into the discussion, you can have your circumcsion as an adult once you get the right for sex and I have nothing against that, we all have our kinks, I'm against mutilating children.

I said we should remove one breast from all women because it would significantly cut down on rate of breast cancer and serve to protect. That being the similar line of thinking to circumcision, and completely wrong. Either way, I dont think anything we do as adults should carry the price of mutilating children, not adults.
(01-29-2019, 10:17 PM)Glow Wrote: [ -> ]There is a lot of good in the Bible mixed with the bad. A lot of the dietary and other covenants have health benifit. Pork for instance having one of the more difficult parasites to kill by cooking might have just been better off avoided in those times without refrigeration and less understanding of killing bacteria and parasites.

Other info about using separate cuttlery for meat ect seems more like the all knowing mom in the sky helping you avoid food poisoning via cross contamination.

As to curcumsision I am not a male but I can say I have suffered greatly over the years from bladder infections that would have killed me many times over in older times when I was with a man who was uncircumcisrd but clean. I actually was given antibiotics to take every time we had sex after enough of them as it was standard procedure. Think of a less hygienic time, less bathing, no antibiotics. The foreskin is a warm damp place perfect for bacteria growth.

Comparison never had one bladder infection with a circumcised partner.
Not one. And sometime it was hot sweaty sex...

So to go with the dietary Mom advice above I see at least from my experience that it would have saved many women’s lives in a time without antibiotics and if you want a “chosen people” to flourish and go forth and multiply ensuring the women baring them have decreased risk of dying(yes it can kill you as it goes to your kidneys) would actually be helpful to increasing live births.

I don't really dislike the bible and have read the new testament a few times and most of the old one with certain books more than once. I also knew that the condemned meat were also linked to epedemics and such.

Doesn't really touch the point I made of inducing a deep trauma upon a new born, when they are at their most vulnerable, and that this holds the potential to have an effect on their life. Otherwise, it was that Judaism has a clear elitist view and that circumcision may have been used as a tool to create tendencies toward the STS path through creating a deep trauma in the vulnerable self of their children. We often speak that an insult can have rooted a trauma in a kid and that this needs to be processed in an unpleasant manner even in adulthood. I don't claim to know how it feels like for a child to be brought by their parents to experience circumcision in a pure confused state that understands nothing of the situation, but it's probably much worse than most other things that also create trauma in children and so can have a deep effect upon their path in life.
Baby baptisms aren't much better.

(01-30-2019, 02:53 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]Baby baptisms aren't much better.

That's just a really bad example though.

I think in the bible portrayed baptism as a willful act that was done by adults, it was a way to repent. So I'm not sure how the catholic church came to turn it into a baby dipping thing.